TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    Who's with me for a group challenge? Let's see if everyone of us can get 700 minutes next week! Wouldn't that be awesome!
    I accept! How about you?

My first thought was oh no way is that going to happen, but you know what, there's no way it's going to happen if I don't even try. I'm in!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I had a little conversation offline in the mail with our fearless leader who said that they are hard at work trying to get the next leg/ segment information up.

I have of course begin wondering where we're going in the next leg. Got to be somewhere in the five to six thousand mile range. Could be in the Middle East or India....

Any guesses?
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    iu9mr51y79iy.jpg
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1376375886-So-Excided.jpg
    WAY TO GO TEAM!
    <3
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    @LeoLivingByDesign I'm glad those stairs worked out for you... for the most part.

Great picture! Looks like a riot.

Can't wait to see where we are going. I'm ready to really rock it this week. I feel it coming on.

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    mhy8luk3wu26.png
    Another great week down! Fabulous work!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    I have a bad feeling stairs are coming this next week! I like stair challenges as much as @ka97 likes dancing!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

WEEK THREE DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    SPREADSHEET TO FOLLOW SOON!
    HAPPY RACING!

:)
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, high 5's team on a race well run! Holy smokes, that was a close week!!

700 minutes - I'm in!! Let's DO this!!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, Australia! Destination of dreams!! :D
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    So , 111 flights of stairs is that right??
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,434 Member
    Options
    Way to go team!! That just shows we are going to have to bring it hard every week.

Balance-ugh! Glad we can hold on to something! And really glad WE don't have to surf. Bit chilly here for that.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    gtzdbsojgw8o.png
    Have an abundance of energy right now! I think it's adreline since I couldn't sleep last night! I have no idea what the problem was. I think it might have been that's the only quiet time I have had in 3 days and by myself. Luckily, I am off work today and I see a nap in my near future!
    Let's have a great week!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @hawkins410
    I love the pictures and videos of Australia! A family from here moved there and came back and told us about it when I was in grade school. Ever since I have wanted to go there! Hopefully, someday I can see all those sights in person!
    I absolutely love this weeks destination!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,434 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic -congrats on hitting goal!! That's a huge loss!

I've gotten through the balance thing one time. Yes, I have no balance at all and had to hold on pretty much the entire time (vertigo here remember!). I figured out I'd have to go up and down my stairs at home 74 times to hit the step challenge. Or I could go to the gym and use the stair master. Yeah, I think thats gonna be the way to go! I will count how many times I do it though today since it's laundry day and that's lots of up and down!
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    rku2u0iy2gbd.png

Team - I made my weight goal today! 155 lbs, down from my high weight of 212 in May of 2015 (57 lbs lost). I originally set my goal at 185 thinking that I was just a bigger person and couldn't possibly weigh less. Then I got there and adjusted to a goal of 165, and then 155. I think this +/- a few lbs will be my maintenance range (yay a few more calories to play with!) and we'll see how it goes. I want to thank this team and this challenge from fall and
    now for the motivation for those last few pounds.

rhs2v18snvlv.jpg

Congratulations on hitting your GOAL!!!! Woo Hooo!!!!!!!!!

I am in awe!

Vowder
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    ejdp254 wrote: »
    So , 111 flights of stairs is that right??
    That is correct!

@katharmonic: Congratulations! Well deserved!! :)

It is great to see everyone so fired up! <3

Just a little humor from Down Under to get your week headed in the right direction:
    photo.jpg
    :D

Whahahahahahahahah so funny the humor I like Thank you