TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I will
    Finish my steps today. Only 300 to go!!

Too many bartenders to choose from. Maybe I'll have to give them all a try to see who make the best drink (that is what they are supposed to be providing right hahah)

Am planning on hitting the 100min mark again today. I did finish the balance videos last night!! (I think I'd rather dance than those videos again) I will stay under in calories again today.

Have a great day everyone!! Stay warm for those of you in the attic freeze. It's only 2 degrees with a -15 wind chill for me. Sporting 2 pair of everything to stay warm at work.

OMG my sis is looseeeeeeeee try all of them really?
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    australian%2Bguys.jpeg

THEY WILL BE WAITING FOR US! :)

@120maggie: You get a certificate when you climb The Bridge. If it came with a "no weight gain" clause, I would have done climbed it three times over by now!
    @junodog1: Cute picture!
    @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn: I hope your injury isn't too serious!
    Love the pup pics @Vowder! <3

KEEP UP THE GREAT TEAMWORK!
    YOU ALL ARE SO AWESOME!

I take the most of the left :-) hahahahha
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    Whoopppsss almost forget....
    These are the witnesses to my dancing!

3r97fz43jrjw.jpg

Oh they get cuter everyday just like baby's sorry I don't like new borns
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    13732260_1091780067524513_658683875_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5NzE0NjU2MjcwMjYzNjU3MA%3D%3D.2

For inquiring minds.

whahahahaha explain my blue eye ;)
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    Hi team

We are fast this week already at the finish so soon and 244 point ahaed of team 4!!!! holy moly we are really a machine keep up the good work guys

dtvvbjjn7ta7.jpg

@vowder I see you organize your own beach girls this week :)

Have a great evening all

xxxx

• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    46rvumt13qg3.png

Here's 2 for @Vowder. No reason to have just one when we have the selection that we have
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    I just went down to Bondi beach and asked who would like to join me for a drink...

This is what happened!

ku99lfpdgucl.jpg
    [/quote

I guess I should have asked the bar who would like to have a drink with you and I'd probably have a better picture for you.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    I will
    Finish my steps today. Only 300 to go!!

Too many bartenders to choose from. Maybe I'll have to give them all a try to see who make the best drink (that is what they are supposed to be providing right hahah)

Am planning on hitting the 100min mark again today. I did finish the balance videos last night!! (I think I'd rather dance than those videos again) I will stay under in calories again today.

Have a great day everyone!! Stay warm for those of you in the attic freeze. It's only 2 degrees with a -15 wind chill for me. Sporting 2 pair of everything to stay warm at work.

OMG my sis is looseeeeeeeee try all of them really?

I don't play favorites!! hahaha Equal opportunity!!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @Vowder: That stair climb must have worked! You sure got a lot of volunteers! :D
    @mamaelf2008 and @wolvinnetje: Since you two are hogging the "Men Down Under", Tara found a bartender just for me!
    dbbrpu985xy8.jpg
    We like his dog. ;)
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Weight Loss Leader Sheet has been updated.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,981 Member
    Options
    Oh I am missing so much!!!! Still at work. Will be here forever!!! All of you guys rock!!! @ejdp254 you are a beast this week.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 Glad to hear about Tamika

@Vowder Oh the puppies! And regarding the bathing beauties picture - sure they will all have a drink with you but who will fix one for you!?

@hawkins410 I see why people talk about this show in Vegas

@TamiJo1004 You had me going for a minute there.

Get this man a bar! He can be my Australian bartender.

c4rqqb74l523.jpg

Also, by the way, challenge one complete.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    @Vowder: That stair climb must have worked! You sure got a lot of volunteers! :D
    @mamaelf2008 and @wolvinnetje: Since you two are hogging the "Men Down Under", Tara found a bartender just for me!
    dbbrpu985xy8.jpg
    We like his dog. ;)

Now that is a well trained dog!!! Wtg Stella!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Steps done!! Whew up to 80mins right now. Need to ha e dinner and then a little treadmill till I hit 100!!!!
    Going to get through tonight and tomorrow being under in calories also.

We have awesome numbers logged so far!!! Keep going strong!!!! We can do it!!! Team 4 is getting scared!!! Hahahaa jk
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    toldme-koala.jpg
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Whew! Steps done! Finished that up on the stairmaster again today. At least that's efficient if not exactly fun. Also got in walks with Stella (cooooooold) and a treadmill run for a total of 121 minutes.

I see lots of teammates on track for or already to 700 minutes for the week. So impressive!

I think the big snowstorm is mostly going to miss us. I'd really love a snow day tomorrow but that's not going to happen. I may just take one regardless and work from home.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    edited February 2017
    Options
    dbbrpu985xy8.jpg
    We like his dog. ;)

Now that is a well trained dog!!! Wtg Stella!!!

Whoops I meant Tara. But I'm sure Stella could find another good looking aahhh dog yea dog that's what she'll find. Hahahaa
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Finished balance video. Going to end the day with over 100 minutes. You guys are rocking it!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options