TEAM ONE

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,556 Member
    edited February 2017
    Boy, leave this thread for a couple hours and the new posts rack up!

I need to update the spreadsheet but stairs are done, 3 days under calories and 1 more video to do. Golf tomorrow and Friday will give me tons of minutes though not sure if I will max out this week or not.

Off to bed soon, talk to you all tomorrow!

Edit: just updated the spreadsheet. We have a solid first right now and will arrive tomorrow. Do we have bartenders yet?!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Oh man @Vowder you ARE a beast. I did less than half the stairs and treadmilling you did and my legs are wobbly and sore. And then you go and throw in a bunch of puppies. So awesome.

@junodog1 love your pun :) Good job getting things done while on jury duty! Glad you got the cushy chairs ;)
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,682 Member
    @vowder - thx for posting the pic of those adorable pups. Do you breed them, or was this "oh.....we are expecting?" I hope you find them wonderful homes. Great job on your workout.....I am sure you will sleep very well now. :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,556 Member
    @mamaelf2008 -we had to help our old black Lab up and down the stairs for the last two years of her life. We used a towel slung under her belly back by her back legs to do it. It helped her and saved our backs. Glad she's gonna be your workout buddy for awhile longer!

@hawkins410-if that's the best you can do I guess I will accept them :D

@vowder-those puppies! I can't take the cuteness!

I'm gonna check in to all my challenges then do some stretching before heading to the golf course. At least I don't have to spend any time on Facebook since I'm sick to death of all the political crap from both sides! Taking a break from that but for my training groups.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,144 Member
    @mamaelf2008 so glad Tamika is better!!!
    @hawkins410 too many choices.
    Stay tough everybody!!!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    @mamaelf2008 good news that Tamika is back to walking and getting relief from her pinched nerve! Gentle hugs to her! I just saw someone made a sling thing to help their dog using a reusable grocery bag and cutting out the sides. You can then use it like the towel @cardbucfan mentioned to help lift them - and it has handles

We are almost there - 97.76% right now! I'm ready to hit the beach today as we had snow overnight and are expecting a storm tonight too.

I'm going to try to get my challenges wrapped up today.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    Blessed to be part of this team!
    @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn I will try to do extra for you! I hope your ok.

@TamiJo1004 Thank you sweetie! Today things are looking up, so hopefully I'll be back at it in no time! <3
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    60pu5p394tfy.png
    Good morning! Hoping it's a good day! I am hoping to rack up some minutes today. I slept with heat pack all night. I can officially say it feels tons better.

I'm soooo ANGRY right now !!!!!!!!
    We had to leave the house to go to my neighbor's house as there are 4 police cars and 6 police officers in my home. The front door had been knocked off the hinges, stuff everywhere, and apparently they were looking for something. So I'm stuck outside with this police officer and they are inside searching through everything, even our laundry. They checked inside my closets under my mattress. They tore my things apart. So, as you can imagine, I'm getting upset, and I'm trying figure out what's going on.
    I asked if they had a search warrant, and if I could see it. The cop in my bedroom yells, "Where did you hide it at? We know it's here! We are searching till we find it."
    Then I yell back, "If I had an idea of what you're looking for sir, maybe I could help!" He shoots me the "you wanna go to jail?" look, so I shut up and watch one of the other police officers look down at his phone.
    Then he shouts, "Guys Stop! Hold on. We're in the wrong house! The Pokémon is next door!"
    If you fell for this, like I did, feel free to copy and paste. Don't take life too seriously, and enjoy your day! Lol
    Not as funny as Aggie's jokes but thought it was cute!

Omg I fell for it!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    I will
    Finish my steps today. Only 300 to go!!

Too many bartenders to choose from. Maybe I'll have to give them all a try to see who make the best drink (that is what they are supposed to be providing right hahah)

Am planning on hitting the 100min mark again today. I did finish the balance videos last night!! (I think I'd rather dance than those videos again) I will stay under in calories again today.

Have a great day everyone!! Stay warm for those of you in the attic freeze. It's only 2 degrees with a -15 wind chill for me. Sporting 2 pair of everything to stay warm at work.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Things are looking up this morning! I got into the doctor yesterday, went for an xray, hopefully will hear back on that today. I'm in an immobilizer (brace from my thigh to ankle) and still using crutches, HOWEVER this morning I can bear some weight on that leg and the swelling has gone down a lot. I'm icing it, elevating it and basically sitting on my butt - I never, ever, in a million years thought I'd ever become one of THOSE people, but I miss the gym already!!! And I have a charity stair climbing event on the 26th, and I just started run camp - I HAVE THINGS TO DO, I don't have time to sit here doing nothing!!

@hawkins410, I'm going to try the balance video today, just for grins and giggles (and minutes and points). Would it still count if it's not done exactly as shown but with some modifications? I'm also looking into some seated workout stuff, this sitting around crap is for the birds!!
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    We are trying to become breeders... this is only our 3rd litter although the 1st litter had only 1 pup. LOL

It is kind of fun... but a ton of work. Much easier to raise in the summer when they can play outside.

Can't wait to hit the beach. My surf shorts are packed!

Vowder
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited February 2017
    @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn: Sure, modify the balancing exercises! You can also Google "Sitting Balancing Exercises for the Elderly" and there are a lot there. I am not saying you are elderly!! :open_mouth: It is just where they are. :)
    When I had to spend a bunch of time in the car at the end of the last race, Captain @120maggie had me look up "Car Exercises". There are a ton of stretching and small weight exercises that you can do for minutes. Good luck and hope the X-rays bring good news! <3

@mamaelf2008 wants ALL the bartenders and @120maggie finds them overwhelming!
    That shows why we are such a great team:
    "Different strokes for different folks!" ;)

@TamiJo1004: You almost had me!! I love the cute picture!

Someone find @Vowder a bartender! Unless he rather go looking "down under" on his own! :D
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    60pu5p394tfy.png
    Good morning! Hoping it's a good day! I am hoping to rack up some minutes today. I slept with heat pack all night. I can officially say it feels tons better.

I'm soooo ANGRY right now !!!!!!!!
    We had to leave the house to go to my neighbor's house as there are 4 police cars and 6 police officers in my home. The front door had been knocked off the hinges, stuff everywhere, and apparently they were looking for something. So I'm stuck outside with this police officer and they are inside searching through everything, even our laundry. They checked inside my closets under my mattress. They tore my things apart. So, as you can imagine, I'm getting upset, and I'm trying figure out what's going on.
    I asked if they had a search warrant, and if I could see it. The cop in my bedroom yells, "Where did you hide it at? We know it's here! We are searching till we find it."
    Then I yell back, "If I had an idea of what you're looking for sir, maybe I could help!" He shoots me the "you wanna go to jail?" look, so I shut up and watch one of the other police officers look down at his phone.
    Then he shouts, "Guys Stop! Hold on. We're in the wrong house! The Pokémon is next door!"
    If you fell for this, like I did, feel free to copy and paste. Don't take life too seriously, and enjoy your day! Lol
    Not as funny as Aggie's jokes but thought it was cute!

whahahahahahahah LMAO in first I thought nooooooo it is not possible I feel so stupid when I saw it was a joke......It was a real good one girl you take all emotions out of me hahahahhaha