TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    @cardbucfan - Is everything ok? If I may ask, what is the surgery for? Congrats to your son for getting the summer internship! What a great experience for him.

@mts7471 - I hope you feel better soon.....I am sorry you are feeling so bad. :(
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    @smile_laughter -I get to have my lady parts removed. Totally elective but I need to repair some things damaged in childbirth way back when and my doctor said since none of that stuff works anymore let's take it all out at the same time to remove some cancer risk. All of my friends who have had this warn me that the first two weeks are awful but then you feel fine but still can't do anything! He doesn't have the internship locked up yet but I want to be prepared! Fingers crossed!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    94645d9cce9eea58f9fe5f248dd8c88d.jpg
    This puppy is for everyone on the team that is not feeling 100%. <3
    @mts7471: I'm sorry you hurt your knee on Challenge #1. I used the modifications supplied by "Kaycee" on the left. If my knee started to pull, I just didn't extend all the way.

I loved Challenge #2! Who knew chair exercises could be such a good workout, while being so low impact at the same time! Plus, Peanut is so chill. :)

Yesterday was hubby's bday. He wanted a lemon zester, so that's what he got! Such romance. Can anyone think of a lemon challenge they would like to do? :D

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    80dec88aebbac8ada6363f1554f0918a.jpg?w=585&h=607
    @junodog1: Just keep on drinking! You are doing great! :)
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Day 3 water done! :D

Omg, that Jessica and Peanut video was tough!! Or at least a lot harder than I thought ANY seated workout could be!

Active day here, racking and stacking those miles! 2.5 hours in the pool followed by a 3 mile run. I'm going to shoot for some hula hoop time and that other video later today. It'll be awesome not to wait til Sunday to get the challenges done. Almost there - YAY!!

Happy Hump Day!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I love the responses and variations of workouts for Vowder. Very cool.

I agree with ka97 - don't push it! Be careful.

Anyways......it's been one of those days where I have absolutely no desire to smile or laugh. So, I hope everyone else has had a much better day. (sorry for the language below.....but it made me laugh.....and I needed that......so back off). ;) (please take that as sarcasm......please.......)

pkcfrj3r7feu.png

Love the post!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »
    Goodness, we have a lot of injuries and ailments going around! Stop it! Everybody get well and that's an order!

Things here in rainy Florida are going great. My plan for today is to get a couple of videos in for the various challenges I'm in. Hopefully the rain will quit before I have to head out in my errands. Water is always an easy one for me (unless it's the stupid drink NOTHING but water-coffee is a necessity!) so I'm two days down for that challenge. I should have a fair bit of minutes this week between golf two times, all the videos, my regular workout on Monday and I'm working a golf tournament on Saturday before going to a ball that night. Had to go buy a dress yesterday and that was depressing since I've gone up in scale weight and size. So I looked for a sale dress since I hope to not be in this size for long. Pickings were slim I must say. I found something that fits so at least I won't be naked but it doesn't wow me. Wow, I sound like eeyore!

Not to look too far ahead but I probably won't be doing the next season depending when it starts. There is a strong possibility of me having surgery in late March. It was originally going to be in late June but our son might be doing an internship in England this summer and I want to be able to go visit and I can't travel for 8 weeks post surgery. I can't do ANYTHING for 8 weeks post surgery! That was one reason I was doing it in June so it would be the hottest time of year when I couldn't golf. I'm gonna get fat as a house without exercise!

Ok, everybody feel better and have a good day!

You won't get fat as a house silly!!! You've come so far and learned so much that you won't let it happen. It won't be the same without you!! I hope whatever you are having surgery on heals well!!! And enjoy the time with family!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great day. I just went and walked the same route I took with my SIL on Sunday and shaved 15min off the time since I was walking alone. Took advantage of our last nice day before the cold moves in again and more rain/snow. It was good while it lasted. It really gave me a chance to clear the cobwebs out of my head being outside again. Now to stay focused until the good weather returns!!

If your sick rest and push fluids (knock that water challenge out)
    If your hurt listen to your body and don't abuse it!!! You only get 1 body in this life so treat it nice!!!

Everyone is rockin it again!! So proud of all of you!!!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,970 Member
    Options
    I miss everybody. I feel so out of the group!! Made it through work. Did two 10 minute walks. Pretty humble compared to last week!. But going in the right direction. Take care everbody!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    That sit down video was tough! I was shocked! But it's done and 3 days of water are done.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    8o11nvvllwaf.png

This is what my legs feel like right now after finishing challenge 1 video!!! I can't get up!!! Someone bring me some wine to go with the spaghetti!!! Hahhahaaa
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    @mts7471 and @120maggie so sorry that you are still not feeling great. And anyone else I missed who is under the weather, there seems to be so much going around.
    @vowder - take care of that ankle. Hope it improves quickly.
    @cardbucfan - sorry to hear you will have to have surgery and a fairly long recovery time. You'll be fine but it will be an adjustment for you with how active you are. That will serve you well though and you won't get big as a house. Not even a tiny house.
    @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn - 2.5 hours in the pool??? Wow. Great job!
    @mamaelf2008 great job on your walk!
    All the rest of you - hang in there with the water and you are all doing great with the challenges. I like seeing everyone's posts even if I don't reply to each one.

As for me - chugging along with the water here too. Just finishing up my last 8 oz for today.
    orzavc44br7y.jpg

Finished the chair video yesterday but that was all for minutes as Tuesdays are my toughest work day to squeeze things in. Today was a gorgeous day and I managed a walk with Stella this morning on the trails and I took her for a run tonight. Wearing a short-sleeved shirt! It was awesome. Stella was kind of tired and draggy so it wasn't our best run but still very enjoyable.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3 day 3 done.

A man goes to his doctor because he’s been feeling very ill for days. The doctor gives him several sets of pills.
    The doctor instructs; “Take the green pill with two big glasses of water when you get up. An hour later, take the white pill with another glass of water. Take the blue pill with a big glass of water after lunch. Mid afternoon, take the orange pill with plenty of water, and repeat that at dinner. Then, just before going to bed, take the red pill with several big glasses of water.”
    The man is alarmed at huge volume of medicine he has been given to take, and nervously asks, “What’s the diagnosis? What’s wrong with me?”

The doctor says, “You’re dehydrated.”

That's something we don't have to worry about.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    OMG my body hurts all over!! Don't know if it was a combination of my walk and then video #1 or just video #1 or maybe I'm getting the creeping crud thats been going around!!! I think I'm going to take it easy today. Maybe only do the treadmill tonight. Hopefully I'll feel better as the day goes on.

OK Whine session complete. Off to tackle my day
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hey team one,

I wanted to thank everyone for such kind words. I am up and running. I will finish the knee messed up (lol) video challenge today but condensed version.

Anyone that are still out sick please take care and get well soon. Xoxoxo
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    635718179736821202671121694_1884c1f730672364baa210d01a85d42bec44ad85973ed6d30a25bc15ed4c153e.jpg

Run aggie run ....................
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    635718179736821202671121694_1884c1f730672364baa210d01a85d42bec44ad85973ed6d30a25bc15ed4c153e.jpg

This'll make me get the lead out!!!! Puppies and wine!!! Looks scrumptious