TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Wow we really squeaked by this week!!

Great job Team 1 for keeping our title!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie I'm glad the water challenge isn't half your body weight!!! Looking forward to Venice and the gondola ride!!! And the masquerade ball!! That should be loads of fun. Will start looking for my costume!!

Have a great week everyone!!!!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,970 Member
    Options
    vzg17rogem6u.jpg
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    12501836_461755150680775_352241986_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyNDg1ODU1OTQ3NTMzMjkzNg%3D%3D.2
    ACCEPTABLE MASQUERADE ATTIRE.
    TARA IS STILL LOOKING.
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone on getting the points in and getting us back in 1st! WOW......so close!

About 19 years ago, I was blessed to have the opportunity to visit Italy and made it to Venice. What an amazing place. I did a bus tour and fell in love with the Italian bus driver......hubba hubba.....

I am with mamaelf - I am really glad the amount of water isn't half our body weight......last challenge had me visiting the restroom every 10 minutes and I didn't get much sleep for 5 days. :D

Have a great week everyone!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Can we just drink 64 ounces of wine instead? That would be a lot more fun!!!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »

Not to mention what this is going to do to my coffee consumption!
  • junodog1
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »

Challenge 3 done!! BS Supper- BS, cauliflower/sweet potato rice, red bell pepper, chicken breast, S&P and a little hot sauce!! Pretty darn good. May have to make these more often!!

Looks delicious!

That did look good!
  • junodog1
    Options
    Ok, for my food challenge I tried Asain Pears and Red Pears. I never had either before and decided to give them a try. They were both good and I would get them both again.

Do you mean the Asian pear that looks like an apple on steroids? Was it sweet? Also was the flesh the same as a European pear? There is something about pears that keeps me from buying them often. I think it is the texture.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    vzg17rogem6u.jpg
    @120maggie: I like your sinus infection
    medicine! It is making me see lizards! :D
  • Ingrid2017
    Ingrid2017 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, That was a close one! I guess complacency is not an option!

I'm starting on the Challenges now, so I don't have to worry about them later, especially the water challenge. It's only 4 bottles a day, so I'm spreading them out; one every three hours :)

Hope everyone's on the mend! <3

72xbf1zchwdq.jpg
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody

thank you all for the best wishes
    for the people who are still sick or not feeling well best wishes from belgium.
    For you all big hugs and applause for bringing us at no 1 position again this week.
    Don't expect 700 min for me this week but I will give a try for at least the halve of it.
    My stomach still hurts and to eat is still a problem only yoghurt and soup and water stays inside.
    So challenge 3 is easy peasy for me ;)
    Have a great week all

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1 completed!
    9q8akgnod0wy.png
    I start working an hour longer everyday for tutoring on Wednesday so trying to knock it put before then! I know I will be tired this week! But the money is good!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options

I'll second that!!!
  • junodog1
    Options
    So many puppies!!! So much cuteness!!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
  • junodog1
    Options
    I want to take a long walk but I can't go that far from the bathroom. Thanks a bunch water challenge.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    Puppy time!

Friends came over for a visit. Its so hard not to get down and play with them.

y9t6klz8pfhu.jpg

Ooooh, oooooh, pick me!! I'll come over and play with them!! There's nothing like a big ol' puppy pile!!! <3
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Water = 1 day done. YAY! (this challenge will be a challenge for me!)
    Other 2 = next 2 days they'll be done. No more of this last minute stuff!