TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    Puppies...tuckered out after playing outside in the freezing cold.

1 puppy getting a bath before its adopted parents come to pick her up.

ha8vapkeatvf.jpg
    gge6bfpwj9dw.jpg

This is almost it. 2 left. 1 leaving in an hour or so.

So. Darn. Cute!!

Can't wait to get home and have Bailey snuggles! I miss my fur baby. It'll be nice to see the human babies too lol!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,900 Member
    Options
    Husband and I took Maggie for a sunset trail walk. Beautiful sky but no way could stark woods compete with those southern California pictures!!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,188 Member
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    Puppies...tuckered out after playing outside in the freezing cold.

1 puppy getting a bath before its adopted parents come to pick her up.

ha8vapkeatvf.jpg
    gge6bfpwj9dw.jpg

This is almost it. 2 left. 1 leaving in an hour or so.

How do you stand it? All this cuteness leaving your house? I'd be so depressed.
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,188 Member
    Options
    I just want to apologize to everyone for my low numbers. The first part of the week was trashed because of after school obligations, and then I caught a cold or whatever. I've succumbed to the snottiness that is prevalent at the high school (my day job).

I will have video 2 done tomorrow. No worries, I promise.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    GSXRGIRL61 wrote: »
    I just want to apologize to everyone for my low numbers. The first part of the week was trashed because of after school obligations, and then I caught a cold or whatever. I've succumbed to the snottiness that is prevalent at the high school (my day job).

It's been a long week at my elementary too. Attitudes and sickness swarming around. You always come through!
    I had low numbers this week! I am trying but there is no way I can max out.
    Plus side video 2 is nice!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    GSXRGIRL61 wrote: »

THANKS for your high numbers week after week!!! Appreciate the update on the challenges.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Challenge 3
    Spice: Ginger
    I made my Skinny Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops!
    The marinade consists of rice vinegar, light brown sugar, light soy sauce, and ginger.
    I had a baked sweet potato because I saw a post on here about them and wanted them. I don't put any butter on my sweet potato so I sprinkled a little ginger on it. It was good. This is one of my favorite meals I have not made in a long time.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Completed all 3 challenges and added 220 minutes!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I made the chicken sausage kabobs with a thyme marinade today. Very tasty. While I was out of town DH bought a pot roast for me to cook on Sunday. Looks like I will be making jerk chicken one night next week instead of this weekend.

On Sunday I will post challenges one and two Just don't have them done yet. Got up and went to the office this morning then slept the afternoon away. I don't always sleep well away from home so I was catching up. This trip I was sharing a room and once I woke up in the morning - at 05:00 or so - I was afraid to go back to sleep. My husband says my snoring is worst in the morning after I have stirred and gone back to sleep. :/ I did not want to inflict that on another person. (And I didn't want her talking in the office about my snoring.)
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    qal3ilz8jx7q.jpg

Now that's motivation!! I'll have to look at this again in the morning to get me going!!
    Have a great night everyone
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    m13b477lwseb.png
    We can end this week strong!
    rtblio3p8mek.png
    Let's fill up those challenge points! Good news is Challenges 1 & 2 this week can be done in one day without exhausting yourself. Last Race I tried to knock out 2 challenges on Monday and it was a dance one with 4 videos. Then just step ups and boy did I feel it for days. These won't do that.
    After this week, we have one week!!!!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    So I guess the three year old sensed the time change and decided to rebel. In our time zone it changes at 2 am, he awoke at 1:59 am. And now it's almost 5 am and we're still up!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    fogkjmko0gx7.jpg
    Something I have to remember!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    CHALLENGES ??? :o
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Team 4 is rallying! We need to GET BUSY!! I've got 165 active minutes to get - I need to get moving NOW!! :#
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    I am up hitting the minutes just went for a 30 minute fast paced walk with the dog and already had 30 minutes of exercise before! I am aiming for 200 again today. It won't max me out but get me close!
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    Hey team - I hope to get 200+ minutes of working out today. My kids are leaving at noon, my honey will be sleeping, so I have the entire house to myself to just have fun! So.....my fun is choosing to workout (weird, eh?).

If I overlooked anyone - so sorry!

@cardbucfan - I hope your knee is feeling better. Welcome home. I also hope your flight home was a good one. Did you enjoy your time in AZ (besides hurting your knee)? We hit 91 degrees yesterday (yuck). Awesome job on maxing out your minutes, too.

@Vowder - I bet it is hard letting go of such cuteness! But, it is also probably nice getting the house back. The pups are so dang cute! (I know I know.....we are all saying this......but they are!). :) How is your ankle feeling?

@hawkins410 - I love the pics of Tara on the hikes. You definitely live somewhere beautiful. Tara looks so happy. Thanks for the encouragement to get the challenges done, too.

@120maggie - That is great that you got some time with your daughter. Nice job getting the challenges done.

@katharmonic - Is the hot yoga class a Bikram studio or another style of yoga? I am so glad you tried it! Most people shy away from the heat (it took me 5 years to finally break down and try Bikram yoga because I hate being hot except when I workout.......plus I have always found yoga incredibly boring). But.....I love Bikram yoga......it's definitely a power yoga, so that's probably why I like it. Great job on trying something new.

@TamiJo1004 - I agree with wishing my dogs were that calm during yoga! My dogs kept playing around me during the challenges (little rugrats). I love the stress less list. I should print and post that on my refrigerator.

@ejdp254 - your carrot and coriander soup sounds amazing! Great job getting the challenges in.

@mts7471 - I have heard so much about having apple cider vinegar as a detox. How are you liking it so far?

@wolvinnetje - I agree, I don't like the long hair on the guy, too. But.....I do like me some Ryan Gosling........oh boy. :D No worries on the low workout minutes this week. I am a little low, too. But....I hope to make up some today.

@MimiOfTheLusciousLawn - you are right.....team 4 is in 1st place right now. I am going to try to get a ton of workout minutes today........thanks for the push!

@mamaelf2008 - Thanks for the push on Fitbit......I greatly appreciate it. I am still looking at your recipe from earlier this week......I may try it tomorrow.

@junodog1 - I hope your trip is going well. I totally understand about the snoring thing! My honey says the same thing about me. :/

@GSXRGIRL61 - you have always done so amazing with the challenges and workouts, so no worries if you have a low number week. I hope you feel better soon.

Go Team!
    i5c0vb9sh877.png
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Challenge 3

Nutmeg and Allspice

I made steel cut oats and added nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon.

I usually just add a packet of Splenda and a bunch of berries but old mother Hubbard had nothing on my empty cupboards after leaving the house with college kids so oatmeal it was!

I have to say I wasn't a fan of the flavor it added and won't be continuing this version.
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    All done for the week. You would not believe what a disaster my house is! I'm so mad at my kids. I gave them a full 24 hour headsup and it's disgusting. Then they got up early (and remember-my body is 3 hours earlier!) to go to the St. Pete Grand Prix. I've already texted him to plan accordingly that he's not allowed to go back to college without cleaning up everything. Grrr. I can't even start laundry!