No F-Ups February 2017 Week 1 (2/1-2/7)

Options

Replies

• nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    And just think...we'll be super cheap dates if/when alcohol is introduced back in :)

Another goal I forgot to add is to slow down when I eat and take the time to actually "taste" my food. I forget how much of an impact this actually makes on enjoying my meals.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    nikoba wrote: »
    Another goal I forgot to add is to slow down when I eat and take the time to actually "taste" my food. I forget how much of an impact this actually makes on enjoying my meals.

what is this "chewing" i hear people talking about. Don't you inhale food? ;)
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    nikoba wrote: »

what is this "chewing" i hear people talking about. Don't you inhale food? ;)

:p Relating. We're not supposed to inhale food? LOL.
  • solska
    solska Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Great title!

I'll take my Jan 31st weight of 188.8 as my starting weight (even though that was partially due to dehydration and I was a couple of pounds up by the morning of Feb 1st!)

Goal weight by March 1st: 176.3. That's 12.5 pounds, so 3.125 pounds per week. I need to get rid of around 1500kcal everyday to achieve that not considering other factors.

I'll reduce caffeine intake
    Take meds and vitamins.
    Stay keto
    Sleep around midnight
    Focus on work
    Get back on the bike desk!
    Physical therapy exercises, work them in
    Less TV

Good luck everyone!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    January was a great month for me! I want to stick with that:
    * STAY in my goal range for maintenance!! (Tentatively I'll keep logging every day or almost every day but if the weight stays put without that, that's OK by me, too! :))
    * Keep up with strength training 3x/wk plus running.
    * Gradually increase my veggies/fruits.
    * I really need to work on sleep!! In bed by 10:30 this week, 10:00 next week.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    2/1 check in: weight and carbs good. Did my strength training. Took my collagen. Cleaned the bathtub.

@missippibelle thanks for the app recommendation. I too hate to see notifications pop up so it could be good motivation!

@Ringbearer2 I am currently using the Great Lakes beef collagen in the green tub. It's the only brand I've tried but it reviews well. Dissolves best in hot water and doesn't seem to effect the taste of things much. I mix it with tea usually.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete!
    Calories: under
    Carbs: under 50
    Steps:14k plus
    Excercise: 191/240

All in all, a pretty good day.
  • giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am in.
    * No weighing myself until 1st March.
    * Strength training 3 times a week.
    * Keep the carbs under 75 gms per day.
    * Continue walking 5K a day.
    Good luck everyone. Try not to F up!!
  • jewels1nc
    jewels1nc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am in.
    Exercise 3 times a week.
    Keep carbs under 80.
    Drink more water.
    Not bad goals for 28 days.
  • rikitard
    rikitard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    Eat about 1200 kcal.
    Drink more water and less diet soda.
    Say no to eating out of boredom.
    Measure every week.
    Sleep around midnight.
  • macchiatto
    Options
    Scale cooperated this morning! Should have won the DietBet but holding my breath til I get the verification email.
    Now at 131.2. Goal maintenance range is 130-133 so this is a great place to be. Just need to get maintenance figured out better than I did last year! (It wasn't terrible but I kept bouncing from 134-139. Extra lbs all in the belly so i had clothes that didn't get worn. Belly is definitely a bit flatter again (for me ;) I look 3 months pregnant instead of 5 if I don't dress carefully to conceal it ;))!
  • macchiatto
    Options
    I also did measurements this morning that were encouraging. :) torso measurements back to where they were last March!
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    macchiatto wrote: »
    I also did measurements this morning that were encouraging. :) torso measurements back to where they were last March!

Great news!!!!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Hero 90 Week 4, Day 2 and since it was warmer, an hour walk listening to podcasts. Including this one:
    http://primalpotential.com/285-deliberate-practice/

Her version of what I always say: Consistency + Perseverance + Time= Success

Scale is still stupid. Le sigh...

• tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    The scale IS stupid!!! But, I had BPC again today and no dark choc chips last night.

Elliptical and treadmill last night, 30 min each. Calling Feb 1st a success :)

This discussion has been closed.