Options

Replies

• tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    For 2/2
    BPC :)
    No choc chips :)
    Made sesame seared tuna steaks with broccoli for dinner!
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    110 bodyweight squats and 65 pushups last night (I mis-counted,lol!).

HIGH FIVE!
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Yay, it's Friday! This week has been good so far. Logging every day. Down 2 lbs for the week, so locking in last months' loss.

I finished reading The Obesity Code. Now going to go back through and take notes on what I learned. I'm flying to Europe for work next week, so that would be a good chance to try out a fasting day, if I was so inclined. I always eat too much on those flights, or feel like I NEED to eat, even if I don't feel hungry...

Have a good weekend!
  • CarrieMoritz
    CarrieMoritz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    110 bodyweight squats and 65 pushups last night (I mis-counted,lol!).

HIGH FIVE!

Thanks!
  • tierrafuego
    tierrafuego Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on track, logging everything & keeping tight. Have been pushing to mix in exercise across the day. Going out tonight so just ate some chicken & cheese so as not to arrive famished. Will have 1 glass of wine. Happy Friday!
  • ginamisa
    ginamisa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Continue tracking thru the whole month of Feb and get 10k steps atleast 6 days a week. More water...and learning more about staying in Keto. I'd love to lose 6 lbs in Feb (more really- but will keep it real and obtainable) .
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Great day!
    CW: 131.2
    Goal range for maintenance: 130-133
    Logged, calories were under (ate back 2/3 of exercise calories), did 4 miles on the trails (C25K Week 4 Day 2 plus extra walking), carbs were well within range and I had plenty of protein and fat. :)
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    2/3: weight is in range. Carbs were good. Collagen taken. Rest day aside from a short walk to the post office. Cold day but the fresh air was nice. Kind of slacked on the household chore...just did a few dishes.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Day 3--a mixed bag
    Carbs: >40
    Cals: who knows---I was starving all day and ate a bunch of haloumi. At least it was not ice cream.
    Steps: 12k

I really don't know what happened. I was seriously hungry, not just boredom eating. And not cravings. Paid for it this morning with the scale up, but I know it's water because my rings are really tight.

Everyone is doing so well! Onward....
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    Did Hero 90 Week 4 Day 5 yesterday and added 20min of extra cardio for the heck of it. I'M SERIOUS BODY!!!

Kept Friday tame. Saturday is usually the day I call FATurday and I don't log. But it may be Sunday this weekend, since Hubs has decided we are celebrating on Sunday for my youngest son's birthday instead, so I'll keep normal today. But it will be much more tame than usual.

I'll spend hours cleaning the house today. Kids rooms and floors (we have hardwood). I'd like to get a HIIT in, but we'll just see how long all that takes. It's still movement. Scale is stupid still. I'll measure again in a couple weeks.

FATurday. Heh :)

• yami0385
    yami0385 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I want to start running again. I used to do 15 miles a week.
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    okay, so far my day is going well.
    there are a couple of updates:
    One: I started an egg fast today. I'm going as many days as I can, up to five.
    Two: I weighed myself. :# I'm down three pounds though. :D

Oh, I just wanted to share the fast because my calories aren't going to be consistent.
    Other than that....I don't consider myself as having *kitten* up. Well, not seriously. I didn't fall into a cake, mouth first or anything. :D

So, If I start having any really bad side issues from the eggs, I'll discontinue at once. I'd just love to get back into the 180's again.....
  • SuperCarLori
    Options

Oh, I just wanted to share the fast because my calories aren't going to be consistent.
    Other than that....I don't consider myself as having *kitten* up. Well, not seriously. I didn't fall into a cake, mouth first or anything. :D

So, If I start having any really bad side issues from the eggs, I'll discontinue at once. I'd just love to get back into the 180's again.....

Ugh....I stopped trying to do the fast. I'm sick as hell and I knew better. So....I guess that's check one for a *kitten* up!

Tomorrow will be better.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    2/4: Carbs good. Weight is in range but at the high end still. So bloated this week. Strength training done for the day. Finished the first stage of Chalean Extreme. Stage two next week. I took my collagen in my morning coffee so that's a check. I cleaned the toilet for my housekeeping chore and plan to do a little tidying up.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get a run in...
  • Ringbearer2
    Options

Ugh....I stopped trying to do the fast. I'm sick as hell and I knew better. So....I guess that's check one for a *kitten* up!

Tomorrow will be better.

An egg fast would make me very sick. Too similar to some crazy diet my high scholl gym teacher (yes, really) handed out that involved eating 9 hard boiled eggs a day. By day 4 even the smell of eggs would turn me green. I still can't eat hard boiled eggs.

TODAY is already better because you don't have to eat eggs :).

• Ringbearer2
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    2/4: Carbs good. Weight is in range but at the high end still. So bloated this week. Strength training done for the day. Finished the first stage of Chalean Extreme. Stage two next week. I took my collagen in my morning coffee so that's a check. I cleaned the toilet for my housekeeping chore and plan to do a little tidying up.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get a run in...

I hear you on the bloating. I don't know why I'm retaining so much water. How do you like Chalean Extreme?

This discussion has been closed.