No F-Ups February 2017 Week 2 (2/8-2/14)

Options
1235»

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    My February Goals:
    Beast Total Body 3 days/week
    eat at loss calories 1-14
    eat at maintenance calories 14-28

2/14 status: Still tired from having the plague, but all other symptoms have passed. Weights done last Thursday as scheduled. Did not get weights in Saturday since I spent 10 hours doing manual labor at the house - weightlifting seemed redundant and risky. Did not do weights last night because I was super tired, but I plan to fit them in tonight. Had a super high carb weekend 200g fri/sun and 300g sat - so today and yesterday have been full of high carb cravings, but I have been able to reign it in and keep to normal levels. The high carbs don't seem to have impacted my weight, but I had a super active weekend as well, so I expect I burned the majority.

Welcome to maintenance calories - whooo hoooooo!!!!
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Not enough food or water, but a good macro split on what I did manage. I also finally broke my exercise dry spell and have (hopefully) secured a new house! I'm countiing it as a good day.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I had a great day!! Accountable with my food. I did eat some sf candy, but meh, not an f up in my book.

Lots of sun and activity. Very good on carbs and calories.
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    Day 14

Success all around. Met all goals and stayed out of the chocolate.

This morning, for the first time, I looked in the mirror and thought I saw some progress. I have been hitting it hard since the start of the year and have been getting discouraged, but I have regained faith in the process. For today, anyway. ;)

Excellent!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    @baconslave I wonder if your doctor would send you on to a rheumatologist? It seems clear this is autoimmune and I know there are a few good rheumatologists out there who will consider treating a seronegative patient.

I don't know that we have any good ones around here. We'll just have to see I guess.

Did the thing. Did Hero 90. Had Valentine's bacon from hubby.
    Eyes were evil again last night. At least I can tell the dr on NEXT THURSDAY!!! that I had erosions. :smirk:

New week is up. I'm off to drive in the snow to take oldest daughter to the orthodontist. And freeze to death. I hope I don't get a Raynaud's episode. Those suck.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    2/14: Weight was in range. Carbs good. I didn't workout...I should have ran but just didn't have it in me. No chores either. I had a Primal Kitchen bar that had collagen in it so that was taken care of.
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    @baconslave I wonder if your doctor would send you on to a rheumatologist? It seems clear this is autoimmune and I know there are a few good rheumatologists out there who will consider treating a seronegative patient.

I don't know that we have any good ones around here. We'll just have to see I guess.

Eyes were evil again last night. At least I can tell the dr on NEXT THURSDAY!!! that I had erosions. :smirk:

New week is up. I'm off to drive in the snow to take oldest daughter to the orthodontist. And freeze to death. I hope I don't get a Raynaud's episode. Those suck.

Just...hugs. so many hugs. <3
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »

Just...hugs. so many hugs. <3

Thanks, Lori. I frickin' need it.
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Checking in!
    I've been doing very well! I've been keeping my carbs under 30 sometimes under 25! I've been doing some cardio and walking....
    THEN IT HAPPENED......
    I got the FLU, so now I am just trying to recoop. Energy is very low! I just can't wait to get back to 100% so that I can get back on schedule!

For all who are sticking to their Macros...way to go! It definitely takes discipline!!!