NSV!

Options
Zulu87
Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
When I started this journey in January I bought a pair of new levis in size 33. I haven't been able to get into a 33 for 9 years probably, but it was the biggest size and I wanted a goal. Im normally a size 16/18. Anyway I've been trying them on every month as a gauge and when I first bought them I couldn't even close them. I tried them on today and I could do them up!!!!!! I definitely squeezed into them but they still closed! Anybody had a NSV recently?!

Replies

• Snowfairy2015
    Snowfairy2015 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done! That must be a wonderful feeling. I have been at this for only 2 weeks so I don't have any victories to report yet but I am looking forward to them.
  • Sbiscotti
    Sbiscotti Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats and keep it up!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I don't have any yet but they are coming soon
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Zulu87 wrote: »
    When I started this journey in January I bought a pair of new levis in size 33. I haven't been able to get into a 33 for 9 years probably, but it was the biggest size and I wanted a goal. Im normally a size 16/18. Anyway I've been trying them on every month as a gauge and when I first bought them I couldn't even close them. I tried them on today and I could do them up!!!!!! I definitely squeezed into them but they still closed! Anybody had a NSV recently?!

Congrats!
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I had my fitbit but never really met people. This is my first group, and I totally love it! But what is NSV? From what I'm reading, I'm guessing that it's noticible difference sice starting the. Work out group. I went from 2x to some of my old XL scrubs, depending on how they were made. And that made me smile big time....i was almost out of my 2x into 3x, so I'm extra happy!

I'm pretty sure NSV stands for "Non Scale Victory" and that is definitely one! Great job and keep it up! This is my first group like this too and I've never felt better about my progress and process losing weight. Thank you everyone!
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yup! Non scale victory! Sometimes it's easy to get caught up on the scale when this whole journey is way more than numbers! It helps with motivation but seeing how your hard work translates into real life feels pretty good!
This discussion has been closed.