NSV!

Options

Replies

• MarissaCVT
    MarissaCVT Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had bought these awesome pajama pants (tie dye with kitties on them) but I had grabbed a large instead of extra large. I tried them on tonight and they weren't as snug in the thighs and butt!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    MarissaCVT wrote: »
    I had bought these awesome pajama pants (tie dye with kitties on them) but I had grabbed a large instead of extra large. I tried them on tonight and they weren't as snug in the thighs and butt!

:# It's the little things. Congrats on losing inches!
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yay ladies!!! Love when clothes fit better.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Barb!.....That is GREAT! YAY!...SHOOOPPPPIIINNNNGGGG :D
    Janine...You are progressing...that proves it. Keep it up!
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    It is my TOM and I feel like crap, but I still went to the gym yesterday and had a great workout!
  • jmb6739
    jmb6739 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    As of today, I'm in my smaller shorts! Now I'll have to buy a new pair a size down to have my next goal shorts to aim for.
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I stacked all this in one morning by myself. We have lovingly dubbed this the "Homestead Workout". We get 10 cord of 8 foot logs delivered then DH cuts them into 2 foot lengths and I stack them, then we burn them in our wood fired boiler during winter. rrxvy5pzj6k8.jpg
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    I stacked all this in one morning by myself. We have lovingly dubbed this the "Homestead Workout". We get 10 cord of 8 foot logs delivered then DH cuts them into 2 foot lengths and I stack them, then we burn them in our wood fired boiler during winter. rrxvy5pzj6k8.jpg

WTG!!!!
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Holy wood stacking wins!!!! Mine is little but today I didn't track my food until this evening and I was spot on, and at a lower calorie intake. I'm feeling way better getting back on a roll and focusing on my health! :):)
  • debisjazz
    debisjazz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My NSV this week is that I am almost no longer able to shop at my favorite store for clothes, Torrid. The smallest size there is a size 10, and I'm wearing that size right now. EEK! Where am I going to shop?????
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    debisjazz wrote: »
    My NSV this week is that I am almost no longer able to shop at my favorite store for clothes, Torrid. The smallest size there is a size 10, and I'm wearing that size right now. EEK! Where am I going to shop?????

The Loft, Gap and Express :#:#:#
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A grateful patient brought in a box of ten GIANT cinnamon rolls from a local bakery. Our office is just a two man operation! I was able to only have half of one and brought home a few to put in our freezer.

Yay me.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    rachelmp17 wrote: »
    My NSV for the week is that I ran my first 5k today without walking any of it! It's been my goal for years but I always gave up. Not this time!

Congrats Rachel! What an awesome accomplishment!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    A grateful patient brought in a box of ten GIANT cinnamon rolls from a local bakery. Our office is just a two man operation! I was able to only have half of one and brought home a few to put in our freezer.

Yay me.

Way to go and exhibit self control :#
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ok fine, this is 100% a scale victory but I just had to share! In the past 2 days, I've lost 2lbs and am now at my lowest adult weight since starting college - even though it's my TOM which usually means gaining weight!!
This discussion has been closed.