NSV!

Options

Replies

• Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I always feel a little weird posting "progress" pics so early in my journey, but I've been getting a lot of compliments on how much slimmer my face looks, so I decided to look back at some older pictures. Omg! The top right picture was taken 2 weeks before I joined this group. I wanted to share because I know that I wouldn't be doing so well without the support of you all!
    tm6i2qdqpoak.jpg

Lovely pictures, your hard work is showing!
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    Bought a size 12 pair of jeans today (that fit me!). I was pushing the edges of size 16 only 4 months ago! It's working! (Feeling good and confident that I'm on track) :)

From a 16 to a 12 is a huge accomplishment!
  • dbackgrammy
    dbackgrammy Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am officially running my first race this weekend, a 10k! I have been running twice as much prepping for it which has made me more motivated than I've ever been in my life with working out.

Good luck, Kelsey. You will do great. We will all be cheering you on all the way!!!!
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I went to try out the rec centre by my new place which BTW is awesome! I went to do squats with a 15 lb kettle bell and as I was doing it, I realized that I have lost this whole kettle bell in weight! It felt cool to hold the weight that was now not hanging on my body!!
  • natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Zulu87 wrote: »
    I went to try out the rec centre by my new place which BTW is awesome! I went to do squats with a 15 lb kettle bell and as I was doing it, I realized that I have lost this whole kettle bell in weight! It felt cool to hold the weight that was now not hanging on my body!!

I've never thought about it like that!! I will have to keep that in mind tonight when my trainer hands me the weights and try not to hate her so much (only hate her in the moment, love her and all that she's taught be when she's not making me do one more set)!
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    I accidentally ran a 5K this weekend.
    Accidentally in that it wasn't planned to run that far not that I stumbled into it or anything. The weather was so nice that even though it was my rest day I decided to run the path in our neighborhood park (especially since I had a birthday party to attend with my fresh strawberry cupcakes). I figured I'd do a mile or so but it felt good so I kept going. By the time I decided I was ready to be done I looked at my Fitbit and I was at 2.8 miles and one more lap would get me to 3.1. I did the lap and had a total distance of 3.6 miles (including the walk to and from the park) in about 41 minutes (which also included 2 quick stops to talk to my son who was catching frogs).

All right Barb!!! Good job! You are stronger than you realize and are doing awesome!!!
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    khenik6064 wrote: »
    Zulu87 wrote: »

I've never thought about it like that!! I will have to keep that in mind tonight when my trainer hands me the weights and try not to hate her so much (only hate her in the moment, love her and all that she's taught be when she's not making me do one more set)!

Hahaha yes!!!! Good luck ;)
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    Lots of great NSVs!
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Went to Universal Studios this past weekend and ate out every meal for 5 days and didn't gain a single ounce!
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    Went to Universal Studios this past weekend and ate out every meal for 5 days and didn't gain a single ounce!

That's amazing Shelly. Great job! You should be very proud!!!
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options

That is beyond impressive!
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So I took some pictures this morning at the gym and thought I would share my progress and also show where I'm starting out this month going into the 30 day shred.

Left: Bust- 49in
    Waist-42in
    Hips- 48in

Right: Bust- 44in
    Waist- 38in
    Hips- 44in

I'm not where I want to be yet, but I feel like I'm doing the things I need to get there. I wouldn't be nearly as motivated to continue everyday if it wasn't for stumbling upon this group and feeling like I'm part of a community where I don't have to feel ashamed. Thank you :smile:
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    So I took some pictures this morning at the gym and thought I would share my progress and also show where I'm starting out this month going into the 30 day shred.

Left: Bust- 49in
    Waist-42in
    Hips- 48in

Right: Bust- 44in
    Waist- 38in
    Hips- 44in

I'm not where I want to be yet, but I feel like I'm doing the things I need to get there. I wouldn't be nearly as motivated to continue everyday if it wasn't for stumbling upon this group and feeling like I'm part of a community where I don't have to feel ashamed. Thank you :smile:

Looking good! I see a flatter belly, nice jaw line and Hannah girl you got a booty!!!!
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    @hannahhooter , looking great young lady. You are a very beautiful girl. Keep up the good work.
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.