Thank you, @Mjtckwnow! :smile:
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    @hannah...that shirt is MIGHTY loose. AWESOME JOB! :#
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @SmithsonianEmpress! I still Have a VERY long way to go, but seeing any change is encouraging for me. :smile:
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I've still been somewhat down about having a low weight loss week, so I decided to take my measurements (even though I planned on waiting until the end)

In one month I've lost:
    2" in my chest and hips
    3" in my waist
    1" from my upper arms ( thank you March monthly challenge!)
    And 1.5" from my thighs!

I know I'm nowhere near where I want and need to be, but seeing clear progress is really motivating, even when the scale doesn't move!

Great results!
  • trinitymwilson
    trinitymwilson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Drove 5 hours to see my brother at his out of state school today. Haven't seen him since Christmas.The first thing he said to me was "wow! You look great, how much weight have you lost?" ! ! ! It made me feel great that he could tell, so much so that he acknowledged it :smile:
    Big NSV for me!

That is awesome!!!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Here's to two weeks of COMMITMENT. :#
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mjtckwnow wrote: »
    I've hit every one of my workouts hard this month. But I have also not logged accurately or hit within my calorie allotment consistently this month. This doesn't sound like an NSV so far but today I realized while feeling dejected about this month's lack of progress on the scale that tomorrow marks just the half way point for the month and I can decide right now to turn it around. I had a great March and a good result in April is still attainable, I just have to decide right now that I want that good result at the end of April and I am willing to do what is necessary, that I know I am capable of doing to achieve that good result. So that's my NSV, I'm taking back my control and I will turn my month around. Who's with me?

I am so so with you! I have been struggling with this month, just drove 2000km to move in with my bf after spending a week with family and going out etc. Needless to say I haven't been able to weigh in or really track as well as I'd like so here's to the rest of April finishing strong as f#$@! I came on here to fess up to you guys love the support on here!
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    @hannahhooter you are gorgeous! You should be proud of those pics - post away
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @hannahhooter you are gorgeous! You should be proud of those pics - post away
    Thank you! I appreciate that :smile:
This discussion has been closed.