The B: 0
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Me: 4
    B: 0
    B-free: 37

I have been MIA for a few days, but staying on track.. It seems I sort of get through one life-changing obstacle and another is right behind it. And I'm saying this as a super optimistic person! Agh, wow. The saving Grace -- I've finally found my motivation to workout in order to clear my head. It's the only thing that is working, and THAT at least, is a beautiful thing!

And thank you @lamlam2013 ! I am really being tested right now, but using new and positive resources is helping.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    Binge: 1
    DBF: 2

Thanks for the support everyone, I appreciate it. It sounds like a lot of us are going through rough patches- hopefully things improve for all of us soon! @mae918 - Great job finding healthy ways to deal with all the challenges going on! What kind of exercises do you do when you're not really feeling motivated to work out? I desperately need to replace some unhealthy habits with healthy ones, but I have the hardest time committing to workouts.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Me:5
    Binge :0
    Days Binge Free: 36
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    April 5

Me: 5
    Binge: 0

DBF: 11
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 5

Me: 5*

DBF: 5
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    Binge: 4
    BW: 24-10

Vacationing on the Gulf of Fl. Too much sea/see food for a mountain man to avoid with the BINGE shouting "Hey your on vacation have a ...". Did win 1 yesterday finally.
  • Moxie42
    Options
    Me: 4
    DBF: 3

Another close call. Desperately looking forward to grocery shopping this weekend and cooking 50,000 meals to freeze. This whole day-by-day thing is not working with my new schedule. @hillmike56 - Ooo, have fun in FL! There's such a fine line between splurging and binging, but I hope you enjoy yourself and can indulge a little without The Binge trying to take over! :)
  • branbuds
    Options

April 6

Me: 6

DBF: 12
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 6

Me: 6*

DBF: 6
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    April 6

• Moxie42
    Options
    Me: 5
    DBF: 4

Feeling excited to go grocery shopping and get back on track! I'll take it as a good sign that I'm feeling positive about it now instead of just desperate, lol!
  • mae918
    Options
    Moxie42 wrote: »

Thanks for the support everyone, I appreciate it. It sounds like a lot of us are going through rough patches- hopefully things improve for all of us soon! @mae918 - Great job finding healthy ways to deal with all the challenges going on! What kind of exercises do you do when you're not really feeling motivated to work out? I desperately need to replace some unhealthy habits with healthy ones, but I have the hardest time committing to workouts.

Unfortunately, when I'm not motivated, I tend to make excuses and NOT workout. If I can manage to push myself, I tell myself -- "just 10 mins" and I'll do some of my favorite core or leg stuff. Usually the 10 mins turns into more, but i don't get mad at myself if that is really all I do. The key for me -- is LOUD music and working out solo and focused.

DBF: 39

@gr33nslime - workouts: 5 this week so far
  • branbuds
    Options
    April 7

Me: 7

DBF: 13
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    April 7

• mae918
    Options

DBF: 40

Close call last night.. over indulged, but thankfully SHARED the late-night meal and turned down a few things. Oof. Goal to do better than that today, and to workout.
  • branbuds
    Options
    April 8

Me: 8

DBF: 14