DBF: 16
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Me: 10
    Binge: 0
    DBF: 43

No binge, although...I'm so stressed out today, I've only been able to eat once.. so that sucks, too..
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    Binge: 6
    BW: 27-12

The BINGE is such an easier opponent on my own turf. But maybe having a few days of rest and relaxation gave me a new approach to thinking about how to change the habit that allows the BINGE any victories at all.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Me: 9
    Binge: 1
    DBF: 8

Having a really rough week and fighting a major case of the "F-Its." Remiding myself that this is the only thing I can control right now, and therefore I need to. Eventually this will pass and I want to be able to look back and say "In spite of everything, I got though this one thing without failing."
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    @Moxie42 - that's a heck of an empowering thought there, if we can make ourselves believe it. I, too, take comfort in knowing that tightening food program control gives me a little calm during the chaotic storm that is life!
  • Moxie42
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not alone in that, haha. I used to think it was weird that I'm the most on track when I'm in a funk- like it becomes the one thing I cling to. The really bad "F-Its" are a bigger problem because I just stop caring about everything and all my bad habits want to come back. But I've learned I just need to wait those out and "fake it til I make it." Doing better now. Still in a funk but it's manageable.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Moxie42 wrote: »
    I'm glad I'm not alone in that, haha. I used to think it was weird that I'm the most on track when I'm in a funk- like it becomes the one thing I cling to. The really bad "F-Its" are a bigger problem because I just stop caring about everything and all my bad habits want to come back. But I've learned I just need to wait those out and "fake it til I make it." Doing better now. Still in a funk but it's manageable.

@Moxie42 - that's it almost exactly for me... I must have a funk sweet spot. A moderate funk and I'm all up on my plan. Too much, and the F the world mentality takes over. Too little funk and I just don't care for other reasons. MEH.
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    April 11

Me: 11

DBF: 17
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 11
    DBF: 44
  • Moxie42
    Options
    Me: 10
    Binge: 1
    DBF: 9

You're always so positive @hillmike56 ! It's very inspiring and motivating :)
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    April 12

Me: 12

DBF: 18
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    April 12

Me:12