What am I doing wrong?

Options
124»

Replies

• AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @4031isaiah , I have checked the thread and I don't see you stating your age anywhere... may I ask, are you menopausal, at all?
    FYI, I am. I was 60 and am menopausal. Since I hit the menopause, my metabolism has really hit the brakes, and is much slower than it ever used to be.... so my weight-loss is faltering and slow, but I think I have found a rhythm to suit my body and habits....
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. I don't believe menopause is an issue yet as I am still regular like clockwork.

I'm 5'5" and weigh 180.8. My goal is to lose about 50lbs. The 130's is what I weighed before and after babies until digestive issues took over my body and my life a few years ago. Keto is my attempt to take it back.

A rhythm to suit my body and habits is exactly what I'm looking for! I'm just going to keep at it until I find it.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    If it's any help, I have a good, balanced dinner (no carbs though... I ate under 17g of carbs today, but not as deliberate additions, like bread, pasta, rice or potatoes....) and just a cup of tea in the morning. Then I maybe have a cup of tea at midday or so, and a small snack at around 3pm.. today I had a cup of bone broth, no added fat, 5 large green olives and 4 Brazil nuts. That did me until supper tonight.... which was 888 calories....