Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

HAHAHHAHAH I'm up in Michigan! Come on overrrrrrrrrrr! ;)

Omg, get out! Born and raised there but have lived in FL for 22 years now. I was just visiting my new grandbaby, son and his wife a couple of weeks ago in Gaylord! I'm from a podunk town called Mancelona. Lol

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

HAHAHHAHAH I'm up in Michigan! Come on overrrrrrrrrrr! ;)

Omg, get out! Born and raised there but have lived in FL for 22 years now. I was just visiting my new grandbaby, son and his wife a couple of weeks ago in Gaylord! I'm from a podunk town called Mancelona. Lol

I'm currently in Port Huron, but will be moving to Chesterfield soon :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Here's the pictures from my Friday, Sat, and Sun OMADs :)
    uslc6zqh044f.jpgc93k5jssnx8c.jpgf2zmi2ehkzcd.jpg

Friday: Oven "fried" chicken with spaghetti squash mac 'n' cheese, and sweet corn (yes I really like black pepper lol)
    Saturday: This was AWESOME, seafood pasta (mussels, shrimp, crawfish) in a garlic white wine butter sauce with parm and some garlic bread
    Sunday: A little lighter, an 8 oz filet and the rest of the spaghetti squash Mac 'n' Chz

I will fast today and Weds instead of 2 days in a row this week (which actually gives me more hours of fasting total, they're just not continuous) and then weigh in on Thurs...the past month or so has been ALL outta wack so after this week I'm going to try to get back on my normal schedule.

Happy 4th of July to everyone and I look forward to catching up on whatever I missed over the weekend!

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    jhiult74fqsw.jpg

My OMAD from yesterday (minus the hawaiian rolls w/ spinach dip not pictured)

UGH - Monday I did a "mini-fast" and kept my cals under 300 but between my low cal choices Monday and yesterday's meal(s) (I didn't OMAD but did keep it to about a 6-7 hour eating window) I swear I probably consumed 10000 mgs of sodium - I am holding water today like it's my JOB...not to mention I went WAY over on cals yesterday - I'm not mad, it was worth it and it was a holiday...

HOWEVER - tomorrow is weigh in. Today is a water fast, and BOY am I pushing water...I gotta flush all this salt out of my system...I feel like a jello mold :D:D:D that's how much water weight I'm holding LMAO....stay tuned for an updated weight tomorrow (and PRAY YOUR LITTLE HEARTS OUT FOR ME that I get down to 185...it's probably a stretch but stranger things have happened.)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    You are just too darn funny! Fingers crossed for 185 and as usual, kicking myself for looking at your thread before my meal today--that looks so effing good!!! Get that water out, lady! haha :-)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    You are just too darn funny! Fingers crossed for 185 and as usual, kicking myself for looking at your thread before my meal today--that looks so effing good!!! Get that water out, lady! haha :-)

LMFAO I'm fully planning on consuming my body weight in water today lmao - hopefully a full fast and tons of water will get that YUCKY outta me before weigh in ;)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Jello mold! Hahahahaha... I have never thought of that before, but it kinda fits! :-D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Stilllllllllllll feel like jello bowl BUT I somehow managed to still pull out 0.4 pounds.

Not the greatest loss for 2 weeks but I cannot shed this stupid water weight! So I'm not going to sweat it...moving on!

Updated chart:
    Starting: 211 pounds
    Week 1: -7.6 pounds (11 days) Weight: 203.4
    Week 2: -6.4 pounds Weight: 197
    Week 3: -2.0 pounds Weight: 195
    Week 4: -0.4 pounds Weight: 194.6
    Week 5: -4.4 pounds Weight: 190.2
    Week 6: -0.0 pounds Weight: 190.2
    Week 7: -1.4 pounds Weight: 188.8
    Week 9: -0.4 pounds Weight: 188.4

I really really want to get to 30 pounds lost (181) by the end of July - so let's make it happen!!!!!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    That's awesome, Steph! .4 is still a loss. Look at you go! So glad you aren't sweating it and moving on. :-)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    That's awesome, Steph! .4 is still a loss. Look at you go! So glad you aren't sweating it and moving on. :-)

Thanks Sandy! I have never ever had this much trouble flushing out this salt! It's driving me nuts but I know it's not "real weight" lol
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    That's right, it is not real weight! :)
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I really really want to get to 30 pounds lost (181) by the end of July - so let's make it happen!!!!!

I am right there with you wanting to get to 155 by the end of July - We can do this!!! It is on!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

I am right there with you wanting to get to 155 by the end of July - We can do this!!! It is on!!

WOOT WOOT! I THOUGHT I was going to get access to a digital scale that wasn't at the dr's office in my building (I feel bad enough imposing on them once a week LOL) but alas, no. Ergo I still only have 1 update a week...that being said, assuming I can drop this water weight, I should be able to hit my 185 mark by next weds weigh in. Put good vibes out there for me! :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! I love that you really "splurge" at your mealtimes and that you take pics. I will start doing that once I begin cooking again once we're in our new place! I always forget how much I love cooking until I see food pics.
    I'm so happy for you - you're doing well. I am also a huge fan of IF, and I may end up adopting your plan at some point if I want to speed up my losses!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Let's do it - we are around the same weight - I'd LOVE to see 181 by the end of July! It's probably a bit unrealistic for me, but I'm going to give it a try!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Let's do it - we are around the same weight - I'd LOVE to see 181 by the end of July! It's probably a bit unrealistic for me, but I'm going to give it a try!!

It's unrealistic for me too, but that's ok! I love a good motivational goal! Even if we don't hit it we'll still have made progress :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Love this thread! I love that you really "splurge" at your mealtimes and that you take pics. I will start doing that once I begin cooking again once we're in our new place! I always forget how much I love cooking until I see food pics.
    I'm so happy for you - you're doing well. I am also a huge fan of IF, and I may end up adopting your plan at some point if I want to speed up my losses!

LOL I don't know if it'll speed up your losses but it sure makes for some great food! Welcome back, there's a great group of people here :)
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when we obsess about something we push it away?... Enjoy the OMAD ride before you know it you will shift and reach your goal. Perhaps your body is in repair mode and considers that to be more important than dropping weight at this stage? my 2 cents!
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Great steady progress, very motivating!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get in on the "unrealistic" goal train, too! I would be thrilled if I could get to 149 by the end of July. That would be 30 pounds down for me as well. I'm with you ladies, @mistymeadows2005 @tlblanksfit @minigrrll !