Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Terrific!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Step!!! I'm happy for you :-)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Terrific!!

Thanks ladiessss! I'm actually more pumped about this one then the bigger losses earlier, cause this one was a mental WINNNNN!!!!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Terrific!!

ALSO forgot my NSV - I've been wearing yoga pants and leggings to work because, let's be serious, if I can get away with it I do it. However, I forgot to change the laundry over last night so had none try - I put on some dress pants for the first time since before I started in May (at that time my 16s were tight) and they were 14s and they are REALLY LOOSE in the legs and butt..the waist still fits normally but STILL - quite exciting!

PLUS the nurse at my DR said she can really tell the difference when I went in to weigh :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Nice loss and AWESOME NSV!!! :):):)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Nice loss and AWESOME NSV!!! :):):)

Thank you! Super stoked!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, it can only get better from here!
  • wsandy8512
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Your NSV's are absolutely wonderful! Love it!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the loss!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    l969oka7t4b0.jpg

OMAD last night - I couldn't decide on breakfast or dinner food SO I had half a BLT and half a turkey sausage and egg sandwich, some french fries, and a salad with homemade ranch. I didn't eat all the salad but I did add some cashews, some starburst, and 2 sugar free popsicles. Total cals 1700 and I was super happy and full :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Omg, love your indecision, your meal looks great, as usual!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well!

I think we are on the same page with the bad influences in our lives that force us to drink!! (Obviously it's got nothing to do with us... It's all them. o:) )
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    You are doing so well!

I think we are on the same page with the bad influences in our lives that force us to drink!! (Obviously it's got nothing to do with us... It's all them. o:) )

Oh totally! It's something beyond us ;) and thank you! I'm happy with the consistency and speed :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    You two gals are too funny! Finally, a blame shifting scenario that is actually true! :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I switched to drinking flavored vodka and Pepsi Max this weekend - at least there aren't so many calories... I just pretend they are delicious cocktails!! My Sangria with lots of oranges and lemons was probably way more calorific than I realized!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    LOL, probably.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    o2c6mbe07ruz.jpg

Breaking the fast OMAD - It's a sammy with turkey pepp, reg pepp, salami, pastrami, havarti cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and red wine vinegar. It was DELICIOUS, however I WAYYYYY overestimated the amount of bread to other stuff ratio so I ended up ripping literally half the bread off....and then salad with homemade ranch and some cheddar, a banana popsicle, and a tootsie roll pop. Around 1750 cals. I was hoping to get a little lower but since that was breaking my normal fast, I'm not super upset about it. I'll stay a little lower hopefully the next few days.

Also due to the holiday I'm splitting up my extended fasts this week to Monday and Weds so I can partake on the holiday.

Aiming for 3.8 2-week loss next week Thursday when I weigh in (I didn't weigh this week for a couple reasons, but that's ok :) )

Happy OMADing beautiful people!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Looks yummy! Good luck
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    May I have your address please? I'm starving, wanna see how long it'll take me to get to your place!!! LOL, OMG, I'm starving right now, past my meal time and forgot to do a shopping trip due to physical and then visiting a friend after that. Got home, looked in fridge, we have food, but not what I want. lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    May I have your address please? I'm starving, wanna see how long it'll take me to get to your place!!! LOL, OMG, I'm starving right now, past my meal time and forgot to do a shopping trip due to physical and then visiting a friend after that. Got home, looked in fridge, we have food, but not what I want. lol

HAHAHHAHAH I'm up in Michigan! Come on overrrrrrrrrrr! ;)