Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Bubs is just toooooo cute <3<3<3 That cookie thins looks yum! Don't think I can find this here though :(
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    At 10 bucks I'd be all over 'em! LMAO

JP you can get them on the Amazon! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Happy Thursday OMAD SQUAD!!!

Happy with weigh- in today: 153

Since my cals didn't stay all that low yesterday (whoops LOL) that was mostly from getting the proper amount of water - all said:

Cals - 1421
    Def - 381

Chicken w gravy, peas, halo top, whipped cream, grapes - I'd send you a picture but it's the same thing I've been eating all week LOL

SO finally got over a gallon of actual water yesterday so feeling less puffy today but still a tiche. BECAUSE of the bloating feeling still being here this late in the week, I'm going to fast today. I don't wanna but I gotta move the range down a little moreeeeeeeee each week til I'm happy. I ate REALLY good all week, I'll be fine with one day LMAO Plus I'll probably have Culver's tomorrow. 1 day of fasting erases my ENTIRE weekend surplus, so it really would behoove me to just suck it up and do a fast a week. I'll probably do that actually...then a combined deficit of the rest of the week at maybe half a pound...that'd pace me to lose half a pound a week until my "low" number is at 145 or lower and "high" number no higher than 153(ish).

Pushing water hard again today and hoping for 150 or lower tomorrow to get a good start on this plan. True story kids...I haven't done any physical activity in AGES. I'd like to commit to it again, but realistically I'm just not motivated to do it right now. I guess I don't HAVE to but I'd like my butt back LOL

Anyway here's a Bubs picture to make everyone happy, myself included LMAO - he's started a cute new thing where when he walks up to lay in my lap, he now walks head on and instead of snuggling in and getting comfy, FACING ME he does a gymnast-like twisty flop down into my lap, and wherever he lands is where he'll lay :D:D:D
    9h1ibxs4thrh.png
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Someone has you wrapped around their little precious paw <3<3

Your plan sounds good and I am sure you will get to your 145ish quickly!
    On the exercise I hate it as well and usually I end up cussing my way through it but then after I am so happy it is done. Unfortunately for me it is a 5am workout which makes it even more pleasant, but that is the only time that works for me....sooooo.........hopefully you will find your groove to get your booty back :) LOL

• jadepearl
    Options
    Great job on your loss :) You will be in 140 land in no time :) Same here, if I can, I will not want to exercise but I know that if I don't, I will not be able to get down to my GW. So, every single day, I force myself to do it...its a real struggle, I tell ya. Bubs is just toooo cute! <3<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy Friday!

Fast was SORTA successful yesterday lmao - I may or may not have had some pickles and wine :D:D:D Salt and alcohol....great idea on a fast day Steph! :D

Still got off a few more pounds, and it's as CLOSE to a "true" weight as I'm gonna get:

SO I'm about 3.5 pounds up from my lowest - gimme a few weeks and we'll get back down but I'm happy!

Realized on tues that this Monday is Labor Day - when you don't work in an office, bank holidays somehow become irrelevant in my brain (even though IT'S NOT! I'm in a business day industry LMAO) Anyway I have no fun plans whatsoever...my sister Stacy is coming over for a bit tomorrow but that's about it....Culver's tonight...got new coups in the mail yesterdayyyyyyyyyy <3

Since no food, no fun pictures of grub but here's Bubs this morning. He makes it very difficult to get outta bed for work! LMAO
    mhbjb0dngk3l.png
  • jadepearl
    Options
    You are rocking,girl! :) In a day or two, you will be in the 140 land <3 Have a wonderful time with your sister <3 OMG, Bubs is just a sweetheart! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Culvers oh how i love thee <3 Hope you had a fab weekend!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LMAO I sure did have it Friday AND Saturday too! LOL - Had McDonald's Sunday too - a LOT of McDonald's pictures below LOL

Happy Tuesday Kids! Hope everyone had a super duper holiday! I thought I might have some work stuff pop up but NOPE...work free day! This whole self-employment thing really is the sh** man...it's just awesome <3 Caught up with one of my gals from one of my previous shops last night too - super nice...I miss some of my peeps that didn't bring me on (just didn't need my services) when I left UWM...ah well...we're friends so we can catch up on the phone now and again <3

Weekend food report:
    Friday/Sat - OMAD, Culver's
    Sunday - 2MAD, noodlies and McD's for dinner
    Monday - weird day...had afternoon cocktails and 3 mini quesadillas for lunch/dinner and a little debbie starcrunch

Friday I pretty much at at TDEE, Sat and Sun I went WAY over but at least Sat was an OMAD :)
    Yest Cal report:
    Cals - 1727
    Def - 225

Noodlies:
    l5bxby80sky8.png
    McD's - 20 piece nugs #NugLife and a sausage mcmuffin, with an ARRAY of dippage available :)
    w0s3zmackwdu.png

This week is business as usual...mini fasts and I'll attempt a fast Thurs as long as nothing changes :) Shooting for a 1k deficit today and tomorrow...which means cals have to stay real low :)

And Bubs cause......Bubs <3 He's all healed up and being a terror again (not that he ever really stopped LOL)

Sleepy. snuggly baby
    zdcdbs2ke6w9.png
    He KNOWS he's handsome
    062soxalx7fd.png
    521x0dtn59ab.png
    dg1uyhge7kwc.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG seriously can he get any cuter....and boy he is the Boss just the Boss LOL <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Yup - I pretty just just acquiesce to whatever he wants :D:D:D
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Bubs is just soooo cute <3<3<3
    Ooo... over here, right now, McD Nuggets is 24 pieces for $9.95 and we have been eating there with our kids...yummo!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    They have a special going here where if you buy a 10 piece you can get another for $1! So basically 7 bucks for 20 LOL - WINNING!

Update - Bubs has stolen all of my pens. Went to right down some notes earlier? ALL. 4. PENS. GONE. Not just office the table or something...completely MIA...my broker Rob was laughing at me hysterically while I fluttered around trying to find a GD pen lmao

Sorry it's so late today kids I'll update as soon as I catch up with everyone <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG one of my previous cats was a thief too. Totally thief, she would take money, razors, cigarettes (back when I smoked), lighters, pens, tissues, just about anything........while the stories are funny at the time I was like what the heck LOL......

He is pretty smart --if mommy has no pens --she can't work, she can crawl back in bed and give me all the snuggles :) LOL :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    OMG one of my previous cats was a thief too. Totally thief, she would take money, razors, cigarettes (back when I smoked), lighters, pens, tissues, just about anything........while the stories are funny at the time I was like what the heck LOL......

He is pretty smart --if mommy has no pens --she can't work, she can crawl back in bed and give me all the snuggles :) LOL :p

LMAO you're gonna crack up when I post the photo from this morning - that was EXACTLY his goal! LITTLE STINKER!!! He was also wailing on the phone when I was talking to Rob...HE thinks it's HILARIOUS so whenever he hears him he now goes "BUBS!!!" lmaooooo - GOD I love my people lololol

For the record, haven't located a single one of the missing pens. Found a new one in my office but who knows how long I'll get to keep it :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    OK WEDS!

We finally made it to the forumsssss <3
    I had 2 broker calls before my butt even got out of BED today! LMAO - hey, I like making money so I'm not complaining LOL

Ok so - I done f**ked up. I say that like I ate 5000 cals...I didn't LOL - only appx 350 BUT it was 2 little debbie treats which are GARBAGE lololol and the amount of sugar alone killed my weigh in today...well that and only like half a gallon of water yesterday (BLECH) I feel a tiche lethargic today and I GUARANTEE you it's cause I really had a bad water day...today isn't going much better but I'm going to start pushing RIGHT MEOW lol

Anyway 156.1

AGAIN :expressionless:

Yesterday breakdown - 2.5 oz leftover chicken, 5 oz rib meat, 2/3 cup of pork gravy, corn, strawberries w FF whipped cream, grapes, and the devil cakes LOL

Cals - 1418
    Def - 377

I've gotta keep it under 1000k today AND fast tomorrow to hope to break even in my numbers this week. Not the end of the world, just annoying LOL - hey 5 pounds in 2 days would be a almost half pound loss on the week so that'd be good :)

Here's some pics of dinner and Bubsy :)

Dinner:
    xagbdwf17p75.png

Fruit/Bubs trying to eat my whipped cream:
    lmnrxue58vpd.png

Yesterday naptime:
    pbvvdavodnkm.png

@volgirl1322 Donna this is why I laughed - I took it this morn. I look awful but Bubsy was TOO cute to resist. The last few hours he wanted to sleep with HIS HEAD CRADLED IN MY HAND LOL - like as if I was CUPPING his head :expressionless: I can't even complain...I'm the one that spoiled him rotten :D

5o0rht4zcxyz.png

OMAD on y'all! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG that is so funny......he is totally giving you the little kitten stink eye for disturbing him in bed.....OMG he totally needs his own insta account no doubt........Also pretty sure during that moment, he was like, the pens, all the pens they will be mine!!! Cuteness :)

Well keep pushing that water it works wonders........:)

OMG ---anything little debbie is totally dangerous ---so little so innocent......I have had a craving for moon pies (do you even have those up north?) OMG I think i will treat myself this weekend they are so delicious......full of sugar but amazing......

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    WE DO INDEED! We have all things junk food LMAO - I get them for Ced cause he likes 'em when he's gaming after I'm asleep. These ones we're FUN ONES! Orange cream cakes, and strawberry cakes with fudge coating and starcrunch (I didn't eat the str one just the other 2 LOL). I'm not a big marshmellow fan so moon pies wouldn't be my choice but I see the allure LOL

I never thought about Insta! I should probs make him an account! I told Ced we should exploit him and have him be a commercial kitty to sell things and we'll pocket the money :D:D:D He wasn't actually against it, though I was mostly kidding LMAO

Speaking of that front, another of my lenders just tried to recruit me LMAO - I doubt it'll work out but good to know I have so many freakin' options LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    You are such a boss babe with your biz....totally awesome!!!!

OMG --look at Grumpy cat (think he may have died though) that little *kitten's* family was rich rich rich.....Bubs totally has that look :) for sure!!!

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LMFAO for sure!!! Ok I'll add it to my list for the day - make Bubs an instagram LMAO

Thank you darling *curtsy* I'm really enjoying everything about it :) #MistyMeadowsOperations