• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG i just want to kiss the little guy......such a cute boo :)<3<3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Soooooo cute❤️❤️❤️❤️😍
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Hi guys!!! Mostly back from the dead - still fighting something but at least I'm not a danger to myself or society LMAO

I have to do a weigh but at one point during this bug my weight got down to like 141 (that actually scared me...14 pounds in like 6 days but yesterday it was back up to a normal 149...still a 6 pound loss but not SCARY loss - I'll check where I'm at officially asap and probs get back into normal schedule next week-ish :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    /HUGS

I hope you're feeling better. Dang though... you just kinda skipped right past the 150's! Cough my way :P
  • mistymeadows2005
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    /HUGS

I hope you're feeling better. Dang though... you just kinda skipped right past the 150's! Cough my way :P

Trust me, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, I promise - I still can't even bring myself to eat and just BARELY started being able to get down protein drinks so that my energy has been increasing throughout the day - while I'm at f***ing WORK mind you LOL - do you know how hard it is to commute 40 miles and walk half a mile in when you haven't eaten and have been sick for 5-6 days? BRUTAL.
  • mistymeadows2005
    We're going to get ambitious and try to eat a mcmuffin tonight - not the healthiest choice but it's cheap so if I end up throwing it away I won't waste money - also did a random weigh-in and it was 151...yes yes I know it's not a true weigh-in since it wasn't in the morning but it made me feel better - 3 pounds I'd be happy with :)
  • LiLee2018
    UGH You've still had to go in to work too? Damn girl... you strong.
    FX the mcmuffin has stayed down.
  • jadepearl
    Oh no, you too?! <3 It seems that a lot of people are falling sick. Get well soon! Wow, you skipped pass the 150 range. And what? You are at work? Girl, you really should stay home and get well first. Health comes first, my dear! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Oh no! Have missed you but glad you are back. Hoping you kept the mcmuffin down and are on the mend to recovering. Having to work would be the worst after being sick.

Sending healing hugs to you dear <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited June 2019
    I was out most of Thurs, Friday, Mon, and came in for a few hours Tuesday so my brokers didn't have a panic attack but then went home...but had to head back yesterday. Still not feeling 100% and there's NO groceries at the house - I'll probs try to eat some noodles tonight. We'll see - I've gotten 2 protein milks in so far.
  • LiLee2018
    Geeze. I hope you're feeling even better today.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah we're pretty much there - about 90% :)
  • jadepearl
    That's great to hear that you are 90% better now❤️
  • volgirl1322
    Glad you are better girl! <3
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Aww sounds terrible. When i had the stomach bug it was just awful. Jeez. Hope you are feeling better though..
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks dear! It wasn't a stomach bug just a NASTY cold/flu thing.

Speaking of which...back on schedule as of today. I feel like the re-feed is done and my body is back to normal so I feel it's safe to get back on my OMAD as long as I don't drop my cals too low this week.

Weigh in is 152.4 - so end of the day, a little less than a 2 pound loss since the ebola. Now granted that's not fasted AT ALL - I've been eating whenever I feel like I can and yesterday was easy so that's my sign to get back on the wagon. SO if I do some minor fasting I should actually be lower by official weigh in Friday.

Gotta continue to push the water though today because yesterday wasn't great and I had a lot of sodium. Hoping to be at 150 even by EOW so I can OFFICIALLY be within 15 pounds of UGW!!! WOOT WOOT!

Happy Tuesday Kids!
  • jadepearl
    Glad to hear that you're feeling better now ❤️ Cheering you on to 150😘👍
  • volgirl1322
    So glad you are doing better!!! And the weight loss is super fab! I bet you will see the 150 this Friday ---cheering you on!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited June 2019
    152.6 today so a 0.2 pound gain - I'm not surprised (though I AM irritated)...I ate at a pretty large deficit, so it's 100% NOT ENOUGH WATER - I'm the biggest advocate and sometimes the worse offender LMAO

I had 2.5 pieces of med HH's pepperoni pizza with crack ranch, some Halo top, and half an energy protein bar thingy LOL

Cals - 1238
    Deficit - 805

I'll get on the water today and flush that *kitten* out - if I mini fast on top of it I should be able to get to 150 TOMORROW! That'd be nice :)

NSV of the day - we have a yearly rally and we all get t-shirts etc etc well today we got them, and I got to ask for a SMALL!!!! It was AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMAZING <3 Even better!?!?! I actually asked the girl "what do you think? Med or small?" and she was like "you should definitely get a small" :love:

That was a fun win <3

Not so bad for a Weds LOL

Have a groovy day kiddos!