Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG I am making the whip right now...yep, watched her video, logged off, and it is in my mixer now.....I love all things coffee....so I'll post a pic when done....I can't wait.....
    what are those sugar free thingies?? That is funny on the milk, I have never had a cat that was NOT obsessed with milk ---but perhaps your little guy is too sophisticated for it LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited April 2020
    OMG I am making the whip right now...yep, watched her video, logged off, and it is in my mixer now.....I love all things coffee....so I'll post a pic when done....I can't wait.....
    what are those sugar free thingies?? That is funny on the milk, I have never had a cat that was NOT obsessed with milk ---but perhaps your little guy is too sophisticated for it LOL

LMAO yesssssssss post the pic!!!! It's so amazing!!! But can't have it outside my window because it's 90% milk LMAOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, knowing his prissy a*s probably wants like double cream or some *kitten* LMAO :D

DO NOT - I REPEAT, DO NOT consume the coffee whip on it's own - A: SUPER bitter and strong, and I LOVE strong coffee B: I consume probably 3 times the normal recommended amount of caffeine a day, AND EVEN IIIII was buzzin' from this LMAO

The sugar free things are medicated gummies!!! I usually just BOMB my dosage over the weekend because the ones I consume are like 200 mgs in say a big brownie....not during-the-week conducive, so finding these little 50 mg gummies is going to help maintain my baseline THC levels....IE help moderate my pain more evenly LOL
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Its a coffee from Macau, India & Pakistan. It was made popular by a Korean superstar when he went to Macau to shoot an episode of "Stars' Top Recipe at Fun. He showed his fans how to make it at home. (www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuvuNA5laPU) That's how it went viral. Isn't it delicious? Mom makes hers like that too. However, she puts sweetened condensed milk in the whipping.. lol. Congrats on 3.5lb down :+1: Keep up the good work! That little packets are gummies? I have never seen this before. Awww..Bubs is so cute..is he going to take his nap? <3

• volgirl1322
    OMG it was awesome.....I just added a dollop on top of black coffee with Splenda and man oh man my new addiction......A great afternoon treat! I made it with Splenda and it worked great...…..

• mistymeadows2005
    @volgirl1322 It's SO GOOD!!! I also only use Splenda worked great :)

@jadepearl Sounds about right!!!!! It's SO good NOM NOM NOM - yes, they're medicated gummies!!!! I've used them before but I love that these are sugar free so I can have them during the week!!! Bubs DID end up snoozing in there for a bit :D

• mistymeadows2005
    HUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Great news across the board this morning!!! Down to 160.3 so 2 pounds ahead of this time last week already - amazing how your body responds when you take all the pressure off!!!

Second piece of great news!!! My UIA and Stimulus finally hit the bank this morning - thank GOD because I had major bills coming out the next few days and I didn't have dem funds available SOOOOO thank you Universe!!! <3

Nothing else fun to report, but I'm the happiest lil happy camper so YAY :)
  • volgirl1322
    Happy hump day.....great great news on the scale and money front.....those are two great things......wooohoo…….

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Losing weight and gaining money now that's what I'm talking about!!! ;)
  • jadepearl
    edited April 2020
    That's 2 amazing news. Congratulations! 👍😁❤️ I can't really drink too much coffee as I can't sleep at night 🌃 So, for me, it's just a nice 1 week once treat😁
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Awesome results all around. I am like you and can drink coffee any time of the day.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yesssssssssssssssssss coffee is SO GOOD - I love tea too, I just like warm beverages. Correction, I just like BEVERAGES :D

Super happy with weight progress - down to 158 and change this morning so on track for maintenance weight of 157ish tomorrow :) Mini fast went fine, had my cereal and was happy <3

Closed 2 loans yesterday!!! HALLELUJAH! First closings of the MONTH! WHAA!? Yes :expressionless: I'm ok financially so but it's satisfying to see business closing regardless of the money LMAO

I have no fun pics!!! Bubs has been doing video type stuff which I can't post here, womp womp :( But I'll getcha some soooooooooooon!!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Woohoo on your weight this week....super cool...…..

I love all things coffee too.....and I am still raving about the whip.....my new addiction :)……..

• mistymeadows2005
    Happy Friday guys!!!

The scale said 158 on the nose this morning, and considering I didn't have any full fasts so am chock full of glycogen, I'mma call that a successful maintenance week :)

Next week will be exactly the same, but I'm SO GLAD to just relax this weekend and free eat - although I'm CONSISTENTLY/CONSTANTLY aware of what I'm eating so as not to eat so much that I don't have the room for a deficit in my 4 day week.....y'all know what i'm sayin LOL

ANYWAY, had the best week in a WHILE so I'm quite contented :)

• volgirl1322
    That is a great maintenance weight girl! Glad you have a great week....Happy weekend....!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Nice work girl!!! Enjoy your weekend <3
  • jadepearl
    158 - amazing job! 👍👏😍 So, back to maintenance stage already? Wohoo👍
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks boo!!! For now at least!!! I'll go back to losing when this nonsense is done - nothing fun to report - normal mini fast OMAD yesterday - I'll post more if I feel frisky later ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Welp I got caffeinated and decided to do a longer post LMAO - little recap of the weekend with a funny story(s) LOL

So first things first - DoorDash is the DEVIL lmao. I ordered Friday night, it got to me on TIME but I'd ordered a double burger, and it was only a single, I asked for no ketchup or mustard and it had both, and ordered a diet dr pepper and it was regular soda :expressionless: I was NOT HAPPY. So I submitted a complaint and then gave me back like 6 bucks *rolls eyes* (even though the only thing in there that was ok was the fries). ANYWAY, in the interest of giving them another chance, I used my lil credit reorder just the burger. Waiting an hour and a half, only for the Dasher to text me and say - the store's not open and then ABANDONED me and cancelled the order!!! I was so upset!!!

SO THEN - Sunday comes around and I decide to give them another chance. Ordered, waited an hour and half, and THEN I GET A CALL from customer service saying that the restuarant never got our order and now it's closed so they're cancelling it. SO THEN, being the lovely person I am, tried ONE MORE TIME to order from somewhere else....after 2 hours it was just sitting there so I cancelled it and *kitten* DOORDASH - absolutely GARBAGE. And I STILL better be getting my full refund or I'm going to be VERY upset.

Anyway through all of that, I did ok on food for the weekend. Weighed in yest at 162.5 so only a 4.5 gain over the weekend which is amazing. Doing my normal mini fast OMADs this week and hoping maybe I see a tiny drop this week? If not, meh whatever. LOL

Some food and Bubbers pics:

Cookie Crisp, Oreo Os, and Cocoa Puffs combined LMAO
    sbya7erh71ea.png

'Dilla
    7mgwjytql8mn.png

Fancy Whipped Coffee:
    c0u60zwmwv2w.png

BUBS!
    eta2y17pnd96.png

Happy Tuesday Kids!!!
  • volgirl1322
    OMG girl....you are way more patient than I would be with DoorDash. They suck down here too....Grubhub, if you have it is really amazing......Although, Bubs....just doesn't look like cares if Mommy gets food or not :)….. <3

Happy Hump Day!
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMG girl....you are way more patient than I would be with DoorDash. They suck down here too....Grubhub, if you have it is really amazing......Although, Bubs....just doesn't look like cares if Mommy gets food or not :)….. <3

Happy Hump Day!

When I'm bored today I'm going to be calling to get the rest of my refund because they have yet to respond - Bubs doesn't give two sh*ts if I get food or not, Bubs only worries about whether IIIIIIIIIIIIII should be feeding HIMMMMMMMMMMMM LOLOLOL - I do like GrubHub too but I've got free delivery on DoorDash for a month with the trial, hence trying to use them....meh

Yest weigh in was 160.5 which is AAAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!! Gave me a lot of hope and kept my mini fast OMAD easy :) THIS MORNING I was 159.8 but in my experience that should be closer to 159 even by official weigh in time this evening :) That'd mean I'm only 1 pound over my low weight last week and it's only WEDS!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I'd be thrilled to see a little drop this week :)

Went to the Dolla Gen yesterday becauseeeeeeeee I really needed potting soil and pots for my lettuce...I know that's not necessarily "essential" but it's a tiny little store that's never that busy so I thought I'd go for it - and SO GLAD I did!!!!! Not only did they have SUPER CHEAP potting soil (the app said they didn't have it, liars!) and a bunch of little pots for $1 BUT ALSO - Tuesday is when items penny out at DG, and I found A WHOLE BUNCH of sugar free Monster Energy Drinks for a PENNYYYYYYYYYYYY - I bought em alllll - super fun find! :)

Nothing else fun to report ova herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre - truckin' along like normal....trying not to eat everything I see :D

Pics for the day:

I got this giant bag o potting soil for $2.50!!! The big pot was like 6 bucks, that one is for my money tree, and then the lil guys :)
    oj8gd1up3d7a.png

BUBBERS MCGEE!!!!

#SoDapper
    6eozn5fpvubj.png

We were getting ready for bed, and I called his name and this picture was caught MID HEAD SNAP LMAO :D
    9s4g4bd67czq.png

Happy Hump Day Kiddos!!!