Hahaha!

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    good stuff!!
    Jim_fbr wrote: »
    Down 30.5 pounds! awesomeness.

Thanks guys! I hadn’t really noticed the 30, thanks for pointing it out... Woohoo!! Only about 20 more to go...

• minigrrll
    Options
    Up and down over the weekend, we had a birthday yesterday and there was pavlova involved!!!

b6lr9b6k6581.jpeg
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Up and down over the weekend, we had a birthday yesterday and there was pavlova involved!!!

b6lr9b6k6581.jpeg

LOVE pavlova (especially the fruit toppings - I usually eat that the most! LOL!).

CONGRATS on 30 pounds down!!!!

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    LOVE pav!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    minigrrll wrote: »

b6lr9b6k6581.jpeg

LOVE pavlova (especially the fruit toppings - I usually eat that the most! LOL!).

CONGRATS on 30 pounds down!!!!
    LOVE pav!!

Thanks!

And yes, pavlova is to die for... This wasn't the best as it just came from the grocery store, but honestly, is there such a thing as a bad pavlova?? Darcy's mum makes the BEST pavlova in the world...

I'm all about the fruit too (especially the passion fruit) and Darcy is all about the cream and meringue, so it works out well... :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Nothing much to report, weight looks to have resumed a downward trend, which makes me happy...

9icvv2r1drof.png
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    You're doing so great! I can't wait to get back on the OMAD wagon tomorrow and see some losses.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I agree with Britt you are doing very good!!!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    That is a beautiful trend line you have going there!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Feeling good, thanks everybody...

I did go up a little bit today, but just a normal fluctuation. Trendweight is slowly moving my goal weight date back again - it was Sept 2018 yesterday and today it's July 2018... The wild goal date fluctuations kind of amuse me now. I used to get a bit annoyed by them but now I don't even care. I'm going to get there eventually, and the time is passing anyway, so whateva!

I tried on a whole bunch of my size 10 (USA size 6) skirts (all Esprit brand for some reason, I guess I shopped there a lot when I was thin, I certainly haven't stepped into that store in a few years!!) just now and I can fit into them all. I wouldn't wear them in public right now because there is a fair bit of muffin top going on, but a few weeks and they should all fit. Woohoo! Super happy about that.

uhiwpyuu7mn2.png
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV for sure. You are doing great!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Whoo-Hooo!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Yay!!! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Hit a new low today - 165.8. Haven't seen that number in a while.

Still, after 6 months, it kind of freaks me out that I had a LOT of cheese (I bought all these delicious raw milk Swiss cheeses and we are going through them FAST) and a big pesto and Parmesan cheese pasta dinner last night plus peanut butter and an apple and a handful each of peanuts, cashews, and almonds... Oh and a nice big glass of red wine. And I am still losing weight.

I am actually kind of sad that I wasted so many years eating tasteless low fat cheese and hardly ever allowing myself to have pasta because obviously both cheese and pasta are so evil...

Plus all I'm doing is walking right now. I used to exercise like crazy just to hold onto normal weight. I do need to start lifting weights again for old age health reasons for sure, but that's another topic...

qcxpokuxyk71.png
  • minigrrll
    Options
    BTW, this is Darcy's weight chart. You can see exactly when he started doing the fasting thing, and how steep his curve has been since then... (Before he was just trying to do a traditional diet of eating less...).

sddomfpdxzn3.png
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Wow, you both are doing great.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    That just goes to show that we can eat pasta and cheese :p How great it must be to have a weight loss buddy to do this with <3