Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    That just goes to show that we can eat pasta and cheese :p How great it must be to have a weight loss buddy to do this with <3

We can totally eat pasta and cheese, I LOVE it!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    So love both of those.. mmmm mmmm good!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    So we went out for dinner last night and I had a big falafel wrap kebab thing with all the sauces and cheese and a giant order of fries. The fries were SO salty I thought for sure I was going to have a big gain today. Plus the serving of fries was way too big, we ended up gorging on them and then throwing the rest out because we were so full. Of course, we couldn't just stop eating, no, that would have been far too sensible. We then bought a big block of Lindt dark chocolate and had that (at least didn't finish the whole thing!).

We were so overfull after dinner it was nuts. I knew we shouldn't have ordered the fries, but there is always this stupid voice in my head saying "order the fries" that I listen to... I'm can't believe I keep eating like this. I guess it's probably less often than it was a few months ago, but I don't like it, it's uncomfortable and not nice at all. We had to drive an hour home and I was driving and I felt like a balloon about to explode. Hopefully I'll manage to figure out this overeating thing one day...

Amazingly the scale was kind and I had a tiny loss... OMAD for the win!! :)

nceslohzleax.png
  • minigrrll
    Options
    So love both of those.. mmmm mmmm good!!

They are TOO good...
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Oh for the love of FRIES!
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Up again.., My body is a yo-yo!!

rfmfcgxi6nip.jpeg
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    The trend shows you will for sure get there if you just keep on going like you have been! Way to go!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    The trend shows you will for sure get there if you just keep on going like you have been! Way to go!
    Thanks!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You are averaging a loss of 1 pound a week and that is good :)
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    The thing about yo-yo’s is that someone has to control the motion! You have this!
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Rude scale.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    You're still doing so well! You will get there :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    So I had a crappy day yesterday, my 4 month old, very expensive, laptop wouldn’t start up. The technician will be here (supposedly, first they were supposed to come today but then couldn’t get the part) on Thursday to replace the motherboard. Meanwhile I had a ton of work to do and client meetings to prepare for. Luckily I still have my old laptop so was able to fire that up and get everything set up on that laptop. Of course that took me almost all day (thank goodness I store everything in the cloud) but I managed to squeak through my meetings with only a few (hardware) hitches. Ugh.

Anyway, weight for the past two days, nothing interesting to report there, just the usual weekend gain:

ji9yjhx2gs98.jpeg
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    Glad you were able to get by. I have all my files on a share drive, so I figure I can log into a VPN anywhere!

Have a great day!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Glad you were able to get by. I have all my files on a share drive, so I figure I can log into a VPN anywhere!

Have a great day!

Totally worth the up front effort for the peace of mind! Still using my old laptop, technician should be here tomorrow to replace the part...

• minigrrll
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So I’ve got a nasty cold this week... Definitely been eating more and exercising less! Opening my window around 3 or 4 and essentially having 2 meals. Hope the cold leaves the building very soon. I probably get sick once every two years and I’m not impressed!! Weight pretty much the same, so all good there.... Getting a bit bored of the 160s though, wouldn’t mind leaving this decade soon! :)

adh21zvcmrfh.jpeg
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you Sarah! You are helping inspire me to get back in the OMAD habit! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    I'm so proud of you Sarah! You are helping inspire me to get back in the OMAD habit! :)

Thanks!!! You can totally do it... :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Well I dropped a big amount of weight overnight. I don’t think it’s real, I’m pretty sure I’ll bounce up again. My theory is that all the pseudoephedrine I’m taking to unblock my head is severely dehydrating me. I’m super thirsty this morning too... Though I’d be pretty happy if it did stay off, that’s for sure!!!

thuhm8apuin0.jpeg