Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    You are probably right. Big sudden gains / losses are water and/or clearing out the guts. You probably did lose some fat though!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    You are probably right. Big sudden gains / losses are water and/or clearing out the guts. You probably did lose some fat though!
    Hopefully a bit of fat... :)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Woah, that is a big drop. Who knew a sickness could do that to ya?
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Water can be huge. I lose 4 pounds when I run 10 miles or more and it takes a couple days for it to fully rebound.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Still nice seeing that number on the scale <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting off something too :( I hope your feeling better soon o:)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks guys...

@Brendalea69 I hope the sickness didn't get you...
  • minigrrll
    Options
    My sickness was gone yesterday, but had a crazy busy day at work. I opened my browser window and realised I had a post on here that I started yesterday and never came back to! Ha!

My weight is almost back down to what it was on Saturday, after my usual weekend gain... Maybe one day I'll knuckle down and not eat/drink so much on the weekends. Though, probably not! :D It will be interesting to see if I can get to goal sticking to what I'm doing or if I will have to tighten things up a bit.

My goal right now is 150, but I'm actually kind of thinking I would like to try for 140. I'm thinking I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and see where I end up. Not even sure if that's realistic for me, but I'm only 5'6" with a small frame and I know that lots of people my height are way lower than even 140 and still look fine. I do think health-wise, it's better to be on the low end of normal rather than the high end. Especially with my OA hip, the less weight it has to support, the better. So we shall see. And I know it's ages away (Trendweight says February for 150) but I'm starting to get kind of excited to get to goal... :)

xpducxxeu7u4.png
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    You are averaging a 1.3 pound loss a week and that is good...I did
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Thanks guys...

@Brendalea69 I hope the sickness didn't get you...

It did but I hope I'm all better by Thanksgiving o:)

It says your averaging a 1.3 pound loss a week which is good and it may take longer than you like but you will get there for sure :)
  • blambo61
    Options
    I think 140's is very realistic. Just one day at a time though. That is what I have to tell myself too it seems.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    I think 140's is very realistic. Just one day at a time though. That is what I have to tell myself too it seems.

Yup agreed - trying not to get ahead of myself here... :) I can't even imagine being 140 though - I think I was 138 for about 10 minutes in my mid-twenties (on some diet)...
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    I like the idea of just keeping what your doing now, and seeing where you end up. :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Went out for Thai food last night, had soup to start and rice and Thai Green Curry (hot!) for the main course. Plus a glass of wine. Couldn't finish all my main course, which was actually quite disappointing. My eyes are definitely bigger than my stomach these days. I wanted dessert and had promised myself I would have some but just couldn't face it! I did have some dark chocolate when we got home, so it wasn't all bad!

Weight sticking around the new low and Trendweight says I'm still going down so all good on that front.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody in the US!! I miss pumpkin pie!!! At least I kind of get a day off tomorrow because everybody in my company except me and another woman (in Canada) lives in the USA... I actually expect to get way more work done than usual because 1. no meetings and 2. nobody Slacking or emailing me... :)

2s9zew67kgty.png
  • blambo61
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Trendline is looking good! I will eat some turkey for you tomorrow! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Trendline is looking good! I will eat some turkey for you tomorrow! :)

And pumpkin pie!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I will eat a piece of pumpkin pie for you ;)
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    Pumpkin and cherry pie
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Yes! Both... :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Hope everybody had an awesome Thanksgiving today... I thought I'd have a nice quiet day today work-wise, but no, I have a client (from the USA) who emailed me today to ask for something! Some people are such workaholics!!

Only 3 pounds and I'll be in the 150s!! At my rate of loss will take at least 2 weeks, but I am totally looking forward to that day! :)

amj7rmdtg93w.png
  • blambo61
    Options
    Doing well. I think I may have set myself back a little today but hey, it was a holiday!