Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 1

Options

Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    What if you did a one-week challenge of super strict OMAD like @aleroache20? I feel you could easily get down to 122 with that and then maintain from there.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    What if you did a one-week challenge of super strict OMAD like @aleroache20? I feel you could easily get down to 122 with that and then maintain from there.

I could, I just have to put my mind to it ;)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Man, I cannot WAIT until I am where you are. I would love to have that attitude of "I could" instead of "I NEED!"
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You have this!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Thanks girls <3 Britt you WILL get there :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Depending on my weigh in tomorrow I will either have a water fasting day or a really low carb/low calorie day...I know I'm already below my maintenance goal weight but I want to get to 122 or lower (I want a big window to work with) so I can start my new eating plan which will be OMAD/Not Low Carb for 5 days and 2 Splurge days.
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I feel like we're in the same camp, Brenda. :) Hoping for a good weigh in for you tomorrow! <3
  • ElizabethAN2017
    ElizabethAN2017 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey with us :) Just wondering how you determined your maintenance weight range and if you started to eat your maintenance calories at some point before you reached your maintenance weight. I am thinking of using my "goal weight" maintenance calories as my allotment for the present time, so I can get used to them. Again thanks and well done :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I feel like we're in the same camp, Brenda. :) Hoping for a good weigh in for you tomorrow! <3

<3
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey with us :) Just wondering how you determined your maintenance weight range and if you started to eat your maintenance calories at some point before you reached your maintenance weight. I am thinking of using my "goal weight" maintenance calories as my allotment for the present time, so I can get used to them. Again thanks and well done :)

Thanks, I always want to be under 130 so I figure if I get down to 122 I will have 8 pounds to play with. I don't count calories at all, I did that only for a short time after I reached maintenance but found it was too hard.
  • ElizabethAN2017
    ElizabethAN2017 Posts: 570 Member
    Options

Thanks, I always want to be under 130 so I figure if I get down to 122 I will have 8 pounds to play with. I don't count calories at all, I did that only for a short time after I reached maintenance but found it was too hard.

Thank you :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Good luck, Brenda! 8 pounds is a really nice range, and I may need that as well considering I gained almost that much in 3 days of splurging!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Good luck, Brenda! 8 pounds is a really nice range, and I may need that as well considering I gained almost that much in 3 days of splurging!

Thanks Britt, this morning I was at 124.2 so if I water fast today I'm hoping for 122 tomorrow o:)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Fingers crossed!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Ooh Brenda, that would be awesome. I am rooting for you, 122 all the way!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Thanks girls <3
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    So all three of us are water fasting today. :)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Good lucknon that water fast!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    So all three of us are water fasting today. :)

I'm hungry but I'm not giving in, bring on the water :p
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Got my water with me sitting next to my husband who is eating fried catfish, cole slaw, green beans and hush puppies. It looks and smells good but I am not even tempted.