Are there any girls that look like or want to look like models?

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• VictoriaTuel
    VictoriaTuel Posts: 1,604 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @GoldenEye_
    There's an assisted pull-up machine at my gym that I use! I find that helpful because then I can do 1 at the lowest assist weight possible and then try to do more with a bigger assist.
    My current stats/measurements are:
    Fastest mile time: 6 minutes 45 seconds
    Lowest assist on pullups: 4.5kg (10lb)
    172 cm (67.7")
    59.5 kg (131.5 lb)
    Body fat %: 15-18%
    Bust: 90cm (35.5")
    Underbust: 70cm (27.5")
    Waist: 62cm (24.5")
    Belly button: 71cm (28")
    Hips: 98cm (38.5")

I've always had a small waist, and as I lost weight, I lost it mostly in my hips, but my waist did shrink to keep my whr the same. Although it's superficial, that was important for me because I've always been curvy and wouldn't really know how to feel about myself if my body shape changed that much.

I got down to averaging around 58kg/128lb, but I think that was too low for me, especially with the amount of muscle that I'd ideally want.
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Wow, you must have some great curves indeed! I completely understand you didn't want to lose them.
    The assisted pull-up sounds very handy. I hope you'll make it before 2018! :)

As per today you've got another heavy lifter in your midsts!! Just kidding of course, but that thing was sure heavy to me and my chicken strength when I needed to get it back home from the store :') I got myself an early christmas gift: a plated dumbbell of 15 kg/33 pounds. 2 plates of 3 kg, 2 of 2 kg, 2 of 1, 2 of 0,5 and the bar of 2. I did some research and this felt like a must-have to start on the toned body I'm going for. I made a little set list for myself and am planning to work on it 2 times every 8 days. Nervous but excited, since this is the first time I'll be picking up weights of more than 4.4 lbs ^-^".
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I believe this is the thread that best suits my goals. I am 5’2” and weigh 122 lbs.
  • couchnest
    couchnest Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could ever look THAT good, plus I am super short at 5'1" tall, but I do wish I was leaner and more toned/flexible. I hit my highest weight at 134 and was like, STOP!!! I cannot keep watching the scale go up. So, a little over 4 weeks ago I started logging food, tracking calories, attempting to eat better and being more active. I've 7 pounds so far so I think I am on the right track, but know it's still a work in progress. I have tried to incorporate salads into my diet more and did a salad a day challenge for a couple of weeks. Next week I am going to attempt the 5:2 diet and see how that goes. I have not done any measurements as of yet.
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    couchnest wrote: »
    I don't think I could ever look THAT good, plus I am super short at 5'1" tall, but I do wish I was leaner and more toned/flexible. I hit my highest weight at 134 and was like, STOP!!! I cannot keep watching the scale go up. So, a little over 4 weeks ago I started logging food, tracking calories, attempting to eat better and being more active. I've 7 pounds so far so I think I am on the right track, but know it's still a work in progress. I have tried to incorporate salads into my diet more and did a salad a day challenge for a couple of weeks. Next week I am going to attempt the 5:2 diet and see how that goes. I have not done any measurements as of yet.

I was at 134 when I started too! We have very similar stats :) I have an athletic build so pretty strait, definitely not curvey. I gain most of my weight in my stomach area. Nice work on your weight loss, that’s impressive you stuck with it! What is the 5:2 diet?