CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Options

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all you do for all the teams, Ashley. You really amaze me!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all you do for all the teams, Ashley. You really amaze me!!

@BonnieHosk85 One of the things I've found while doing this is that doing this really helps keep me honest and focused and I know that this challenge helps others too and I really believe in keeping it going for those reasons. I am glad or and really appreciate the help of all the Captains that have been so willing to pick up my slack this week and last week and for you for taking some of the things that you could do for me and running with them, it really meant a lot to me.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Anytime! And I totally get how it keeps you focused. Same for me! :heart:
  • AB0215
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Is brandi_84 helping you with team admin, I can add her to the spreadsheet too if she's acting as a Co-Captain? I just need a (gmail) email address.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 Is brandi_84 helping you with team admin, I can add her to the spreadsheet too if she's acting as a Co-Captain? I just need a (gmail) email address.

I know brandi is doing the Accountability challenge... I know coral333 was wanting to do co-captain, but I don't know if she has permissions on the form?
  • AB0215
    Options

I know brandi is doing the Accountability challenge... I know coral333 was wanting to do co-captain, but I don't know if she has permissions on the form?

@cmhubbard92 Coral333 does have permissions in the spreadsheet, there's no reason you can't have 2 Co-Captains, Slimsons did at one point. Extra hands are always welcome.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@cmhubbard92 Coral333 does have permissions in the spreadsheet, there's no reason you can't have 2 Co-Captains, Slimsons did at one point. Extra hands are always welcome.

@AB0215 I will send her a message and ask if she is interested! Thank you for the suggestion!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I sent you an message with my email address. Would you please let me know if you have received it. Thanks!
  • AB0215
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @AB0215 I sent you an message with my email address. Would you please let me know if you have received it. Thanks!

@brandi_84 I didn't receive any messages...
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@brandi_84 I didn't receive any messages...

@brandi_84 you may have to add @AB0215 to do the whole "complete the loop" like we had to :)
  • AB0215
    Options

@brandi_84 You can go to the spreadsheet and request editor access and I can approve it. Just let me know it's you when you do it.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options

@brandi_84 You can go to the spreadsheet and request editor access and I can approve it. Just let me know it's you when you do it.

@AB0215 Ok. I just got that done. Thanks.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215 I know things have been very busy for you, but I just now noticed that coral333 is listed twice on our spreadsheet... once at the top as co-captain and once lower in the list.

Also, let me know if you need any help filling any weights for slimsons, as I saw that you have a lot going on in the next few weeks, I can pop over and help when I'm free! :)
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 I know things have been very busy for you, but I just now noticed that coral333 is listed twice on our spreadsheet... once at the top as co-captain and once lower in the list.

Also, let me know if you need any help filling any weights for slimsons, as I saw that you have a lot going on in the next few weeks, I can pop over and help when I'm free! :)

@cmhubbard92 I'll fix it in the morning.
  • AB0215
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @gjaholy33.
    @mram3582.
    @BonnieHosk85.
    @jwall309.
    @coral333.
    @cmhubbard92.
    @looneycatblue.
    @craigo3154.
    @brandi_84.

I will be posting weekly results in the morning. Ran out of hours in the day today.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@AB0215 thank you

Also, @LMK02020 posted last night that she would like to leave the challenge.

Thank you for all you do!
  • AB0215
    edited December 2019
    Options

@AB0215 thank you

Also, @LMK02020 posted last night that she would like to leave the challenge.

Thank you for all you do!

@cmhubbard92 Done and done.

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215 thank you... I still see LMK02020 on the spreadsheet, but maybe it didn't refresh 🤷‍♀️

I have a different question... solieco1 posted a weigh in today/last night for last weeks weigh in(weigh day Friday)... should I post it in the spreadsheet, or hope that she makes her weigh in on time this week to avoid being removed from the challenge? I don't know if I should be putting in weights if people didn't post them before the week ended.

This is something I've been seeing, no matter how many reminders I post to the members.

Sorry for all the posts/questions!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 thank you... I still see LMK02020 on the spreadsheet, but maybe it didn't refresh 🤷‍♀️

I have a different question... solieco1 posted a weigh in today/last night for last weeks weigh in(weigh day Friday)... should I post it in the spreadsheet, or hope that she makes her weigh in on time this week to avoid being removed from the challenge? I don't know if I should be putting in weights if people didn't post them before the week ended.

This is something I've been seeing, no matter how many reminders I post to the members.

Sorry for all the posts/questions!

@cmhubbard92. Fine to add the weigh for solieco1 into week 1 even though result is posted. Just means that solieco1 is not able to be recognised as a top 3 in that week (as the announcements already made).

Only week being on time for weigh in is vital for is the last week of the month. The monthly threads close for posting after the announcement.

( I can also see Ashley ( @AB0215 ) moved LMK02020 out of the active members of TBBT for December.