CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Options

Replies

• jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Any chance someone could put weights in for team run track minds today? I’m out of town and i tried to do it on my phone and it is just not working for me. I would really really appreciate anyone who could help me out since today is the last day of the this month!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    I can help, @jwall309. :smile:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @AB0215 and @jwall309, Rozbee1 is at the bottom of the spreadsheet. I wasn't sure whether to plug her weigh-in for today or not. Please advise. :smile:
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 and @jwall309, Rozbee1 is at the bottom of the spreadsheet. I wasn't sure whether to plug her weigh-in for today or not. Please advise. :smile:

Thank you so so so much!! And yes if you she is on there then go ahead and plug her in! She was dropped from this month but asked to be added back to roll over for December so it’s probably easiest if we add her weight in for this week!

Thank you for your help! I appreciate so much!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @AB0215 and @jwall309, I tried to add Rozbee1's weight to her line at the bottom of the sheet but it doesn't seem to be entering properly. Help.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 and @jwall309, I tried to add Rozbee1's weight to her line at the bottom of the sheet but it doesn't seem to be entering properly. Help.

@BonnieHosk85.

Rozbee1 in Run Track Minds has no weight registered for November weeks 2 and 3, so was moved from being active in November.

Rozbee1 has been added back into Run Track Minds for December and has a starting weight of 182 and a weigh in day of Saturday (was Monday in November) - Posted in the November Run Track Minds thread November 25. This would be a week 4 weight on registered staring day.

Rozbee1 posted a Saturday weight of 177 into the November Run Track Minds thread on 30th November. Likely this should be the starting weight if Saturday is her weigh in day.

Also some words of encouragement for Rozbee1 would not go astray :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »

@BonnieHosk85.

Rozbee1 in Run Track Minds has no weight registered for November weeks 2 and 3, so was moved from being active in November.

Rozbee1 has been added back into Run Track Minds for December and has a starting weight of 182 and a weigh in day of Saturday (was Monday in November) - Posted in the November Run Track Minds thread November 25. This would be a week 4 weight on registered staring day.

Rozbee1 posted a Saturday weight of 177 into the November Run Track Minds thread on 30th November. Likely this should be the starting weight if Saturday is her weigh in day.

Also some words of encouragement for Rozbee1 would not go astray :)

@BonnieHosk85 I will take care of hers, I added her to December because she was dropped from November for not weighing in and it was going to be very complicated for me to add her back to November with the transition to December. Thank you for all of your help this week, I can't thank you enough, it's made this a lot easier for me to try and keep up with everything while out of town. I really miss my computer at home lol.

@craigo3154 Thank you for responding, you are correct, this will be her starting weight for December. I added her back into the December spreadsheet because I had already started that sheet when she began posting again and at that point, it would have been a lot of work to add her back into the November sheet, as you know, so my solution was just to register her again for December.
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Thanks, @craigo3154 and @AB0215!
  • AB0215
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @gjaholy33.
    @mram3582.
    @BonnieHosk85.
    @jwall309.
    @coral333.
    @cmhubbard92.
    @looneycatblue.
    @craigo3154.

Week 4 Results:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10774209/week-4-november-results#latest

Finale Results:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10774214/grand-finale-novembers-biggest-loser#latest

I think these are correct, at least to the best of my knowledge. I will be closing November threads tomorrow when I get home so you can post results locally in your threads today if you'd like.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,037 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Hey Ashley, I just wanted to let you know that there is an error with @primekayprime starting weight. Her registration weight is 244.5 but for some reason spreadsheet says 309.5

I know you have been super busy, and appreciate everything you do for us... I would change it if it is something I can do, let me know in case something like this comes up again :) Thanks :)
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 Hey Ashley, I just wanted to let you know that there is an error with @primekayprime starting weight. Her registration weight is 244.5 but for some reason spreadsheet says 309.5

I know you have been super busy, and appreciate everything you do for us... I would change it if it is something I can do, let me know in case something like this comes up again :) Thanks :)

@cmhubbard92 At this point,you can change the starting weights and it won't hurt anything.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,037 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@cmhubbard92 At this point,you can change the starting weights and it won't hurt anything.

@AB0215 Ok, thank you for letting me know!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @AB0215, Hi Ashley. I saw that MrsRosie111 was assigned to the Gutbusters team and I welcomed her and she has weighed in with us but I noticed she is on Slimson's spreadsheet. Please advise. Thanks! Fun fact: she is from a very small town in Florida that I'm from! Nobody has heard of it unless you're from there. :smile:
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215, Hi Ashley. I saw that MrsRosie111 was assigned to the Gutbusters team and I welcomed her and she has weighed in with us but I noticed she is on Slimson's spreadsheet. Please advise. Thanks! Fun fact: she is from a very small town in Florida that I'm from! Nobody has heard of it unless you're from there. :smile:

@BonnieHosk85 It's possible I did it twice, I missed someone and that would explain why, if I pasted twice, I will look when I get home, my laptop is packed up already.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @AB0215, thanks. Safe travels!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! @AB0215 I'm so sorry to have to bug you, but none of Flabuless start weights from the rollover people are correct. The new entries seem to be ok, but every single on of the old members is wrong.
  • AB0215
    edited December 2019
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Hi Ashley! @AB0215 I'm so sorry to have to bug you, but none of Flabuless start weights from the rollover people are correct. The new entries seem to be ok, but every single on of the old members is wrong.

@mram3582 that's probably because I managed to copy and paste wrong, you can correct those if you know what they were, I will check when I get settled in a bit, got in last night at 3am.

EDIT: Sat down long enough to look at it while holding the world's largest coffee cup and it should be good now. it's surprisingly hard to do all of that from a laptop sitting at my mother in law's island while everyone is talking to me.
  • AB0215
    Options

@BonnieHosk85 I don't really know what went on with that one, I didn't assign her to Gutbusters, but I did move her since she's already participating in Gutbusters.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Thanks. Not sure how that happened. LOL!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @gjaholy33.
    @mram3582.
    @BonnieHosk85.
    @jwall309.
    @coral333.
    @cmhubbard92.
    @looneycatblue.
    @craigo3154.

Did I get all the changes or updates? Let me know if there is something else or if I've missed something, I'm home now and trying to get through my laundry and get back into my normal routine.