CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    @AB0215 thank you... I still see LMK02020 on the spreadsheet, but maybe it didn't refresh 🤷‍♀️

I have a different question... solieco1 posted a weigh in today/last night for last weeks weigh in(weigh day Friday)... should I post it in the spreadsheet, or hope that she makes her weigh in on time this week to avoid being removed from the challenge? I don't know if I should be putting in weights if people didn't post them before the week ended.

This is something I've been seeing, no matter how many reminders I post to the members.

Sorry for all the posts/questions!

@cmhubbard92. Fine to add the weigh for solieco1 into week 1 even though result is posted. Just means that solieco1 is not able to be recognised as a top 3 in that week (as the announcements already made).

Only week being on time for weigh in is vital for is the last week of the month. The monthly threads close for posting after the announcement.

( I can also see Ashley ( @AB0215 ) moved LMK02020 out of the active members of TBBT for December.

I still see her in the spreadsheet, that's why I was asking... I still see her name under FitByFifty1970... maybe it is on my end.

It's good to know that I can still post their weights. Thank you @craigo3154
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    @AB0215 thank you... I still see LMK02020 on the spreadsheet, but maybe it didn't refresh 🤷‍♀️

I have a different question... solieco1 posted a weigh in today/last night for last weeks weigh in(weigh day Friday)... should I post it in the spreadsheet, or hope that she makes her weigh in on time this week to avoid being removed from the challenge? I don't know if I should be putting in weights if people didn't post them before the week ended.

This is something I've been seeing, no matter how many reminders I post to the members.

Sorry for all the posts/questions!

@cmhubbard92. Fine to add the weigh for solieco1 into week 1 even though result is posted. Just means that solieco1 is not able to be recognised as a top 3 in that week (as the announcements already made).

Only week being on time for weigh in is vital for is the last week of the month. The monthly threads close for posting after the announcement.

( I can also see Ashley ( @AB0215 ) moved LMK02020 out of the active members of TBBT for December.

I still see her in the spreadsheet, that's why I was asking... I still see her name under FitByFifty1970... maybe it is on my end.

It's good to know that I can still post their weights. Thank you @craigo3154
    @cmhubbard92. For LMK02020, missed the first row, saw the moved row. Corrected now.

Also added the week 1 weight for solieco1.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey @AB0215 ! @AmyG1982 has volunteered to help me captain run track minds! I will send you a message with her email so she can be added to the spreadsheet!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Hi Ashley! 12774 has lost interest in the challenge and wishes to leave. Please and thanks.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Hi Ashley! 12774 has lost interest in the challenge and wishes to leave. Please and thanks.
    @mram3582. 12774 moved out of active challenge.

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Hey @AB0215 ! @AmyG1982 has volunteered to help me captain run track minds! I will send you a message with her email so she can be added to the spreadsheet!

@jwall309 Got her squared away!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Thanks @AB0215!

@jwall309, I’ll go through today and update weights and remind any missing people to get theirs in :)
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Hey, on the run track minds sheet there's a typo in one of the user names, Bukolagb should just be Bukolab. Is this something I can fix or do you need to?
  • AB0215
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Hey, on the run track minds sheet there's a typo in one of the user names, Bukolagb should just be Bukolab. Is this something I can fix or do you need to?

@AmyG1982 I corrected it.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 could you please remove @eyezbydiana from TBBT? Thank you
    Hello everyone
    Thank you for the support, but I will be removing myself from the group.
    I just found out I'm expecting 🙂
    Wish I was at a different weight, but Im sure I won't be losing. I read I should aim top maintain.

• craigo3154
    Options
    @AB0215 could you please remove eyezbydiana from TBBT? Thank you
    Hello everyone
    Thank you for the support, but I will be removing myself from the group.
    I just found out I'm expecting 🙂
    Wish I was at a different weight, but Im sure I won't be losing. I read I should aim top maintain.

@cmhubbard92. Done. Congratulate her from the TBL team.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @AB0215, allietuge is dropping out of the December challenge but wants to be included in January. I've slid her last weigh-in across the sheet so she will remain on the sheet in January. Let me know if that's not okay and should be done differently.
    Thanks,
    Bonnie
  • craigo3154
    Options
    @AB0215, allietuge is dropping out of the December challenge but wants to be included in January. I've slid her last weigh-in across the sheet so she will remain on the sheet in January. Let me know if that's not okay and should be done differently.
    Thanks,
    Bonnie

Normally, a note here is enough and let her expire out of the challenge for this month. Numerically does slightly skew the team results to have a non-competitor still in.

Really she should post in the new registrations (when they open) to have a starting weight for January. Once posted there, she will be re-added to Gutbusters for January.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Sounds good, @craigo3154. Just go ahead and remove her then and I'll remind her to register in January.
    Thanks so much!
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Sounds good, @craigo3154. Just go ahead and remove her then and I'll remind her to register in January.
    Thanks so much!

Done.
  • craigo3154
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @AB0215. Ashley. I am starting to see interest in TBL for next month in the challenge boards. Someone posted to the Jan 2019 thread.

I will tag them once TBL Jan 2020 is open for registration.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @gjaholy33.
    @mram3582.
    @BonnieHosk85.
    @jwall309.
    @coral333.
    @cmhubbard92.
    @looneycatblue.
    @craigo3154.
    @brandi_84.
    @AmyG1982.

Registrations open!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10777045/biggest-loser-january-registrations-open-until-jan-4th#latest

I'm working on week ending and new team threads and hopefully I'll get those done soon, but I am not feeling well today so it's taking forever.

• BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon, Ashley!