CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Hi @AB0215, please remove Mmarch427 (Wednesday) from Gutbusters. She has not weighed in for two weeks. Thanks!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    @AB0215, @ ethelsmommy would like her new weigh-in day to be Saturday. Thanks. TBBT.
  • BonnieHosk85
    @AB0215, our sheet is not in order by day of the week.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    @AB0215 request for team @RTM to change weigh-in day for @ Lovethyneighbor from Friday to Saturday. She will weigh-in today, instead of yesterday.

Thanks.
    Jo

• johicks
    What's the back-up plan for when Ashley is sick or on vacation?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    johicks wrote: »

There isn't one unless someone else wants to learn how to do more.

I did intentionally take yesterday for myself since I give myself until Monday to do it. Sorry, meant to say something.
  • johicks
    AB0215 wrote: »

I did intentionally take yesterday for myself since I give myself until Monday to do it. Sorry, meant to say something.

I'm soooo glad you did take a day for yourself!! Good job! After football season, I might be able to chip in. I'm a spreadsheet enthusiast. But until end of October early November, I'm booked with local football and fall sports at my local high school. Being co-captain will be all I can handle. So know that you will have back-up soon!! :smiley:
  • AB0215
    edited August 2019

I'm soooo glad you did take a day for yourself!! Good job! After football season, I might be able to chip in. I'm a spreadsheet enthusiast. But until end of October early November, I'm booked with local football and fall sports at my local high school. Being co-captain will be all I can handle. So know that you will have back-up soon!! :smiley:

I've noticed and I'd love an extra pair of hands, sometimes it can be a challenge to get it all to fit in, this last week was especially challenging with extra hours at work.

Also, how much do you know about spreadsheets? There is something that Lisa wanted to add to the spreadsheet and I wasn't sure how to create the formula to do it, but if you know how, I'd love a little help.
  • johicks

I've noticed and I'd love an extra pair of hands, sometimes it can be a challenge to get it all to fit in, this last week was especially challenging with extra hours at work.

Also, how much do you know about spreadsheets? There is something that Lisa wanted to add to the spreadsheet and I wasn't sure how to create the formula to do it, but if you know how, I'd love a little help.

I made a copy of this month's spreadsheet to dive into the guts of it to understand it more. I'll carve out some time in next week and see if I can figure out how it works; then attack Lisa's request. :smiley:
  • AB0215
    edited August 2019

I made a copy of this month's spreadsheet to dive into the guts of it to understand it more. I'll carve out some time in next week and see if I can figure out how it works; then attack Lisa's request. :smiley:

@johicks You're the best, thank you. I've been trying to do the same myself and I've been unsuccessful so far.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Hi @AB0215, not sure if you saw my note above, but our days of the week are not in order. I can fix this on the spreadsheet if you'd like me to. Just let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bonnie
  • AB0215
    Hi @AB0215, not sure if you saw my note above, but our days of the week are not in order. I can fix this on the spreadsheet if you'd like me to. Just let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bonnie

@BonnieHosk85 I did see it and I reshuffled them twice and somehow still did it wrong I guess. Fixed now.
  • AB0215

@johicks If you have any specific questions when you're digging into the spreadsheet, for some reason mfp has stopped notifying me of messages, you can message me on google hangouts at ashburns086@gmail.com, that comes to my phone and my computer.

I guess really that goes for anyone because mfp has decided I am unworthy of being notified of new messages.
  • BonnieHosk85
    @BonnieHosk85 I did see it and I reshuffled them twice and somehow still did it wrong I guess. Fixed now.

Thanks, Ashley!
  • AB0215
    @craigo3154
    @gjaholy33
    @HASWLRS
    @pkg1998
    @johicks
    @mram3582
    @BonnieHosk85

Just as a FYI, I will be doing the results tomorrow morning, I ran out of time today. Was going to do them tonight but didn't have time, if you guys could make sure your weight are all in, that would help a lot!
  • johicks
    edited August 2019
    She's gone. So you must have been on our page and did this. Thanks!

@AB0215 - Please remove from RTM. :( .... @ lovethyneighbor - "I am respectfully pulling myself from the challenge. "

I haven't had time to get to that spreadsheet. When I do I'll chat with you via google hangouts.

• johicks
    edited August 2019
    @AB0215 for RTM @ -jactop is back. (I guess went on vacation or something, but never told me.) Can you re-add her so that I can post her week #4 weigh-in. Mondays.

Thanks.