Tracey's 50 Days to Maintenance

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICE WORK, Tracey :) You're doing wonderful, and are in inspiration! :)
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    October 14
    28 Days to Maintenance
    Maintenance Goal Weight: 144 pounds
    Today's Weight: 151.3 pounds
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    You sure are losing fast!
  • tlblanksfit
    I was just getting back to my weight from two weeks ago. I had gained a bunch of water and food weight so I am thinking I was just releasing that. Now that I am back at the weight from 2 weeks ago, I believe the losses will be more slower.
  • blambo61
    Makes sense!
  • tlblanksfit
    edited October 2017
    October 15
    27 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 151.6 pounds
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Woah Tracey, you are kicking butt. Awesome!
  • blambo61
    !!!!! Nice.
  • tlblanksfit
    October 16
    26 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 152.3 pounds

Weight creeping back up. I am thinking this is the stabilizing between the big gain and the big loss. I did eat my meal late and it was higher in carbs than I normally eat so that may be it. I am committed to staying the course with no compromise so everything should work itself out and get moving in the right direction soon I hope.
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    wow talk about kicking *kitten*! really inspiring Trace!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I bet it was the carbs and that weight will be back off soon :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Having a low carb taco salad for my meal today so hopefully the water weight will flush away.
  • tlblanksfit
    October 17
    25 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 154.3 pounds

What in the World!! A two pound gain overnight. "sigh" I can't seem to lose for gaining. I know I didn't gain two pounds of fat overnight but my goodness. My husband says it is just my body saying it doesn't want to go below 150, but what does it know.

I could really use some words of wisdom from Sandy about not. I really hope she is okay and will be back soon.
  • Brendalea69
    edited October 2017
    It didn't look like many carbs in your meal yesterday so eating a salad today will help and I miss Sandy too :/
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    It seems that our bodies do have resistance points, and once in awhile you bump into them and you think oh this is it, I can't lose anymore. But hang in there, your persistence will knock down that barrier eventually and the body will set a newer lower resistance point.
  • blambo61
    edited October 2017
    I was stuck at 210 for a long time and then 205. My body didn't want to go below those. I had to really kick it in gear with the OMAD consistently to break through those. Good luck!
  • mistymeadows2005
    I miss Sandy too :/ I see her occasionally on FB, but I hope everything's ok
  • Brendalea69

You still see her active on FB? It's really odd that she doesn't come on here, I was beginning to think that something happened to her :/
  • tlblanksfit
    October 18
    24 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 153.1 pounds
  • mistymeadows2005

You still see her active on FB? It's really odd that she doesn't come on here, I was beginning to think that something happened to her :/

Yeah, last time I sent her a message she said that sometimes she just needs time away from it (It being social media type of stuff) - but I'm not sure...I haven't chatted with her in a bit. :( I miss her though :/