Tracey's 50 Days to Maintenance

12345679»

Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    4 November 2017
    6 Days to Maintenance.

Today was a good day. No problems keeping it to OMAD today. Today's meal photo on my journey thread.

Numbers for today

kr2dv36z83lu.png

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    It was a good day!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Crazy how some days are so much easier than others!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Your last week of weight loss is my first week getting back into OMAD, so we can support each other through it! You've got this!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    well done!
  • tlblanksfit
    sounds like a plan Britt, and yes we've got this. I will still be doing 4 days of OMAD a week as part of my maintenance plan so OMAD will forever be a part of my life.
  • tlblanksfit
    8 November 2017
    2 Days to Maintenance
    Today's weight 153.6

I am almost to the finish line. I am so proud of where I am and I still have today and tomorrow to maybe drop another pound or two or three ;). I did have a set back and have not recovered to my 151.7 weight, but I am proud of where I am and am confident I can maintain here and possibly maybe drop an additional few pounds.

My maintenance range will be 145-155 pounds.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    2 more days and counting :):):)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    I think you should be proud, you've done so well... I think if your body wants to drop a few more pounds in the future it will, but definitely a good idea to maintain for a while at a nice weight.
  • tlblanksfit
    9 November 2017
    !!!!Maintenance Begins Tomorrow!!!!
    Today's Weight 152.0

Today is the last day of my weight loss journey and tomorrow will begin Maintenance. It seems like a really big thing "Maintenance" but I will take it one day at a time and it will be fine. We have some great maintainers in our group that have been great inspiration to me. I will definitely be incorporating some of their strategies into my plan.

Thank you to everyone so much for all of your support and I will continue to share, support, and encourage as I move into my forever maintenance phase.
  • Brendalea69
    :)
  • tlblanksfit
    edited November 2017
    @Brendalea69 and @arguablysamson

When you report your monthly maintenance number is that your monthly average weight or your weight at the end of the month? I am trying to get my maintenance spreadsheet together and was wondering how I should do the monthly reporting.
  • Brendalea69
    edited November 2017
    @Brendalea69 and @arguablysamson

When you report your monthly maintenance number is that your monthly average weight or your weight at the end of the month? I am trying to get my maintenance spreadsheet together and was wondering how I should do the monthly reporting.

For me it's my monthly average...For example I record my weight at the end of each week
    Oct 7..........129
    Oct 13........129
    Oct 20........130
    Oct 27........128
    and then I added these numbers together and it was a total of 516 and then I divide that number by 4 because there were 4 Weeks total in October and it gave me an average of 129 for the month...I hope I explained that right and it wasn't too confusing :)
  • tlblanksfit
    That was exactly what I was looking for. I had set it up as the average and just wanted to make sure that was how it was done. Thanks so much.
  • Brendalea69
    That was exactly what I was looking for. I had set it up as the average and just wanted to make sure that was how it was done. Thanks so much.

You're welcome :)
  • tlblanksfit
    November 10
    Maintenance Day 1
    Today's Weight 150.7 pounds :D

I thought I would post my weight loss journey ending weight here. This weight loss journey with OMAD has been so amazing. I can't say enough good things about OMAD. To those just starting, stick with it. Some days will be harder than others but if you just get right back to it, you will see the weight continue to drop. OMAD will be a big part of my maintenance plan as it is the easiest for me to adhere to. I will be starting my maintenance journal so you can see how maintenance goes for me.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    You will own it. Can wait to see what is in store for you!
  • Brendalea69
    edited November 2017
    Yay :):):) Congratulations!!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited November 2017
    Way to go! You have done great! :)