Kitty's OMAD Journey

Hello everyone, =)

I started OMAD again on the 4th of OCT. I'm now 120kg. So Im angry and happy to be back on OMAD again.

The transition over the last 5 days to go back into OMAD have been very good. Not really having an issue. Im looking forward to taking photos of my meals again.

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    OMG, KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY DANCE!!!!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Hi Kitty! I enjoyed your journey and food pics from the sidelines from way back. Good to see you back and look forward to your updates from abroad :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Welcome back!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Kitty!!! Welcome back!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Kitty! We've missed you. Looking forward to your posts.
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    :):):):) Thankyou for my warm welcome!!

Im so tired right now, I really dont have the energy to do much! (I think this is from painting our ceiling roof yesterday lol (I was tooooo tired to even snap a pic of dinner. ) Well, today was good, pizza for dinner, and rice pudding for desert.

This time, I'm not going to count a single calorie, just follow the plate rule....thats it. the more simple, the better. :)

I'm not sure when I'm going to weigh myself, I was thinking about monthly, I think that suits my personality better.

My husband is on board supporting me 100 %, so that really makes a difference!

Last year I sprained my ankle very badly, I dont think it ever healed properly, and now with the extra weight, it aches sometimes...so its good to start to get this weight off.

Felt slightly nauseous last night, to me that is a sign of weightloss, so i was pleased about it (no matter how odd that sounds )

Ive also taken to having evaporated milk as a treat in my coffee instead of normal milk, and one teaspoon of fake sugar (when I drink it, Im not a huge coffee person, but I especially like to have one after walking outside in the cold swedish weather we are having again..

Work has been going extremely well, we saved enough to get my husbands teeth fixed (which was a HUGE expense!!!), buy a washing machine and dryer, buy paint for the rest of the rooms we wanted finished, getting a new tv this week, a new oven, (coming soon) new kitchen floor (not laid as yet, we only got it today) and 2 new laptops for work.

I love you all so much and Im so happy to be back again......it just feels so good.

I truly appreciate everyone taking the time to welcome me back, it really means alot =)

Until tomorrow!

Kitty xoxo

• minigrrll
    Pizza and rice pudding sound like a perfect meal to me!!

Glad everything is working out for you, glad you’re back!!
  • blambo61
    Nice report! Simple is good! You will get there.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Hi Kitty welcome back to OMAD and having your husbands support will make it even easier, I hope you stay for good this time o:)
  • mittenswillet
    Today was another busy, crazy day, dinner was fläskstek with boiled potatoes, onion sauce and lingon sylt, and a chocolate mug cake for dessert (you know those minute mug cakes you can make from a cake mix and mix up in a mug and put it in the micro for 60 seconds?) Well, I did that but added some sugar free chocolate squares on top of it too...haha yum! Will have piccy later tonight. xoxo
  • minigrrll
    I do know those chocolate mug cakes! They have them in a package now and I bought some for camping and made them inside oranges with most of the inside removed, wrapped in foil and baked on the fire. They were divine - all chocolatey and orangy... :)
  • mittenswillet
    wow yum!!! I cant live without mug cakes anymore! :)
  • mittenswillet
    another wonderful day! did more celing painting, and dinner was deep fried salmon with rice with plum sauce and teriyaki sauce and then dessert was deep fried bananas with icecream....... =)
  • mittenswillet
    I got to start taking photos!!! =)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Sounds yummy, how do you make deep fried bananas?
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Deep fried bananas sounds delicious.
  • blambo61
    I love everything you mentioned! Sounds awesome.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NOM NOM NOM that DOES sound delish!!!
  • mittenswillet
    edited October 2017
    oh, my husband makes the deep fried bananas, he just whips up a batter for them and dips them in and fries them up =)

NEXT time I will DEF take photos!!!! =)
  • mittenswillet
    edited October 2017
    oooh so I finally have a photo today!! yay!! Tonight, I started to feel nauseous ..its a strange sick feeling I get sometimes on a new diet. I put it down to my body getting used to eating differently and less junk I guess.

Tonights dinner was klyft potatis (potato wedges), roast pork, mushroom and cream sauce with svartvinbärsgille (black current jelly)

Ate everything but 3 wedges......they were huge LOL

Desert was just some random chocolates from a mixed chocolate bag we bought yesterday =)

Hope everyone is doing well!!

4ial4r1vbnvc.jpg