Any Phase One IPers Out There?

Options
1235»

Replies

• GuyIncognito123
    GuyIncognito123 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Pickles helped me... and sweet banana peppers.
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sklala - So I went to weigh in yesterday and my coach said as your coach I cannot suggest you add carbs to your diet but as a nutritionist I suggest you have a carb load meal. I have never cheated at all on this but on her suggestion I had a small margerita pizza last night to see if the load of carbs would jump start my system again. I also lift weights 2 to 3 times a week and she says my body is looking for more carbs and it is tough on this diet where the carb count is so low. She seems to think this might be what I needed. I will post next wed how my loss went for the week.
  • pebblesnj
    pebblesnj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just discovered this group.
    I started Ideal Protein 6 weeks ago. Down 19 so far (weigh in tomorrow).
    Would love the additional support! And please add me too!
  • kgabriele1993
    kgabriele1993 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started phase 1 yesterday! You are all welcome to add me...I could use all the support I can get!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Hi Just started (again) last Monday, Let the ride begin..
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Kevidona wrote: »
    Sklala - So I went to weigh in yesterday and my coach said as your coach I cannot suggest you add carbs to your diet but as a nutritionist I suggest you have a carb load meal. I have never cheated at all on this but on her suggestion I had a small margerita pizza last night to see if the load of carbs would jump start my system again. I also lift weights 2 to 3 times a week and she says my body is looking for more carbs and it is tough on this diet where the carb count is so low. She seems to think this might be what I needed. I will post next wed how my loss went for the week.

How did this week go? I let me coach talk me down from taking a week off and I was so happy I did, down 5lbs, so the initial 2+lbs I put on and then an additional 2+lbs, wihoo! Good motivation to keep it up, but still having those cravings.
  • kgabriele1993
    Options
    I had my weigh-in yesterday. Only lost 3.8 pounds week 1, BUT...it was 3.8 pounds of FAT. I didn't lose any water, just fat! Yay!
  • wseakell
    wseakell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started IP April 20th and am currently down 13 pounds. Have been really happy with the program so far, although those darn cravings are still there! I sent a few of you friend requests, but if I didn't please add me! My diary is open and I love to see other's to get ideas for meals. Thanks!
  • sklala
    Options
    @wseakell great job! It is awesome seeing people so successful, especially in comparison, I have 14lbs down since March 1st. I have your friend request my Diary is open as well, though I am a pretty basic eater.

@kgabriele1993 Good job! I have consistently been loosing 1- 2lbs a week and I am happy with that, even when I do gain some weeks, I always take off the pounds gained and then more.
  • kgabriele1993
    Options
    @sklala thank you! I did cheat some last week too and I wasn't drinking enough water. I'm being much more strict about sticking to the diet and eating every 3-4 hours so I'm hoping to lose even more this week!

I just made my food diary public too, if anyone wants to check that out.
  • kgabriele1993
    Options
    Hey y'all, had my week 3 appointment yesterday and I just wanted to share the results. I started at 188 pounds, and I'm now down to 177.2 so 10.8 pounds lost in just 3 weeks! Of that 10 pounds, I lost 9 pounds of FAT (the rest was water weight). So my body fat percentage has gone down 2.4% in just 3 weeks. This is amazing!!! My coach and I did the math yesterday, and if I keep losing like this I should be at my goal weight by the end of AUGUST. Guys, I can't wait. I'm so excited.
  • behealthymom
    behealthymom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job, I have been on IP diet since April 22 and I am down 21 pounds but I have a lot more to loose than you. I just joined this group and I'm looking forward to making new friends!
  • shannonkana
    shannonkana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is day 42 on phase 1 for me... we can do this!!!
  • sklala
    Options
    90days today on IP Phase one. I am down about 16lbs and 9 inches form my waist. I am a cheater on this plan, so it takes me a while, but I am super happy with it and finally hitting a grove. Hope to be at my goal weight in about 2- 3 weeks. Good Luck to you, feel free to add me if you want, my diary is all open.
  • kgabriele1993
    Options
    I had my weigh in yesterday. After one month on the program I am down 16.4 pounds (13.8 of that being all fat!!). My body fat percent is down from 43.6% to 39.7% and in another week or so I'll be out of the "obese" range for body fat percent. Yay!!!!