Britt's Eight Weeks to Maintenance Journal

Options

Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I usually avoid weighing right before or during my period, but I had a sneaking suspicion that today would be the day I have been waiting for. I WAS RIGHT!!!! 149 today, and 30 pounds down overall! I am officially OUT of the 150s!!!!!!!
    I literally cannot contain my happiness! This was such a long, long road, but I am so excited to be on the other side!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yay, congratulations!!! :)
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congrats Britt! Love to pass those milestones.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Super awesome! Congrats on that!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Thanks, @Brendalea69, @Jim_fbr, and @blambo61! I am SO happy!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    I ate around 4 again today:

zi3nd8efztoz.jpg

Shrimp scampi over broccoli (I ended up filling my plate after I took this picture because it didn't feel like enough)
    Romaine with Caesar dressing
    I also had a glass of Cranberry Sprite Zero. I am not a soda drinker at all, but I can never resist when they release the holiday cranberry sodas. I end up getting either a bottle of Sprite or Canada Dry once a year just for the occasion!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    As always, the 140s are flying by. Weighed in at 147.6 today! I'm really excited for tomorrow's official weigh-in. I set a goal to be 143 by the end of the month, and now that I am out of the 150s, I am sure I will reach that goal now. Like @Brendalea69, I think my maintenance goal will just be to stay below the number I reach on my birthday (or the Friday before - my fiancé is apparently surprising me with something huge on Friday since my birthday is the following Monday and there will probably be cake and alcohol and some water weight gain by my actual birthday).
  • brittdee88
    Options
    I just finished eating (started around 3:30), and it was delicious!
    bve1kwcx8gq1.jpeg

I was in the mood for Mexican, so I made:
    Roasted salmon topped with cilantro avocado sauce, hot pepper sauce, and some pico
    Cauliflower puree made with sautéed onions, garlic, olive oil, and cilantro avocado sauce
    Romaine with cilantro avocado dressing
    Cranberry Sprite Zero

I am quite full and happy!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Britt for making it to the 140's! You are on track to meet or exceed your goal and I am so happy for you.
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats on the 140's ...so awesome! Your dinner tonight looks super yummy too. You had another huge loss today yippppppeeeeeeee! :p
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to hear about your surprise on Friday <3<3<3:)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Thank you so much, @tlblanksfit and @katjustkat! I am over the moon!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    @Brendalea69 the surprise won't be until January 19 (the Friday before my birthday!), but I will be sure to come in an update you all. Whatever is lowest between my weigh-ins on the 19th and the 22nd (likely the 19th) will be my maintenance cutoff. I'm almost more excited for that than my actual birthday!
  • brittdee88
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Starting weight: 153.4
    Today's weigh-in: 147.2!

Super excited. I definitely don't think I will reach 125, but 135 definitely seems doable. I really liked how I looked and felt at 135 with the exception of a few "trouble" spots (and I had to fight REALLY hard to get below it - I had to do multiple extended fasts, and it really sucked), so I will definitely be satisfied if I hit 135 and then start some body recomp. Plus, my ideal weight range for my height and build is 118-131, so I will just be slightly over that. I'm okay with that. I think I MAY try to get to 130 just so I can be in that range, but that will be after many months of maintenance. And I may decide against it if I am losing inches.

5 weeks to maintenance!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for your defeat! Right on, 135 here you come!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Thanks, Sammy!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Today's OMAD (eaten around 4 PM):

wqok7j2xsbro.jpg

Huge salad with tuna, 1/2 avocado, parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing
    Glass of Sprite Zero Cranberry
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Tuna and avocado...my favs :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Starting weight: 153.4
    Today's weigh-in: 147.2!

Super excited. I definitely don't think I will reach 125, but 135 definitely seems doable. I really liked how I looked and felt at 135 with the exception of a few "trouble" spots (and I had to fight REALLY hard to get below it - I had to do multiple extended fasts, and it really sucked), so I will definitely be satisfied if I hit 135 and then start some body recomp. Plus, my ideal weight range for my height and build is 118-131, so I will just be slightly over that. I'm okay with that. I think I MAY try to get to 130 just so I can be in that range, but that will be after many months of maintenance. And I may decide against it if I am losing inches.

5 weeks to maintenance!

Congrats!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    @katjustkat it was my first time having it, and I love it! I wish I would've had another avocado so I could have it again today, but I used the other half for a sauce. :(
    @arguablysamson thank you!