Daily check-in for keto friends... volume 3

Options
1404142434446»

Replies

• KetoRoseN
    KetoRoseN Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new sort of, been absent from app for over a year. Starting anew and back on the keto 🐎 for good (hopefully).
  • delraydale87
    delraydale87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    newcomer here. really hoping i get to where i want to be. This place seems to be a good place for support. here we go.
  • haitsemahal
    haitsemahal Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group and Keto. On day 6. Had just about every first week symptom but feeling better today. It's insane how easy it has been and I'm kind of scared but I'm not planning on giving up easily.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @KetoRoseN , Me too, I reached my goal weight in 2019 but regain weight gardually. Now 2021, I'm back! fighting !✌
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,304 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Been Keto since 2019. I'm not at goal weight and may never get there, but I'm aot happier and feel better than I did so am staying with it.
  • UpNorthPat12
    UpNorthPat12 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Good for you, LosinSusin! That's the most important thing, feeling better and happier!
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Thanks UpNorthPat12! I agree with you!

I spent the morning cooking Keto recipes so I have good I can eat for the week! 🤗
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Malimalai wrote: »
    @KetoRoseN , Me too, I reached my goal weight in 2019 but regain weight gradually. Now 2021, I'm back! fighting !✌

Update; 12 September, I lost 7.26 lbs since May, from 147.4 to 140.14.# I can wait to reach my 1st GW of 132 one day.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Back from a trip to see family and friends. I need to get back on the good eating path.
  • texokie2020
    texokie2020 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Happy October! I'm trying to get back on the keto wagon, second time around isn't as easy as I remember it being the first time but I'm working on it.
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    For those that want to join our journey in logging your weight on our monthly spreadsheet for accountability and encouragement, here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CuInqf5xw3sdIV2ZBdztT9AqWqfyBPRgEJ5I_BpuPxE/edit?usp=sharing

The link was recently updated because we lost access to our existing spreadsheet somehow. But this is an active link.

If you are new to the group or sheet, please feel free to add a column to the end with your name and jump right in! If you are unsure of how to do that, but want to start entering your weight each week, leave a note here and I'm sure someone will add a spot for you.
This discussion has been closed.