Options
    01/10 - 8.19 miles

exercise.png

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

Chris
  • alyssa_a21
    alyssa_a21 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Makes me feel silly, but I wish that all my old mileage from years ago had been saved. I think this every time I see the excel sheet.

MTD: 31.95 miles

• micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    1/1- walked 3.44 miles
    1/2- walked 4.61 miles
    1/3- walked 4.26 miles
    1/4- walked 3.59 miles
    1/5- walked 1.07 miles
    1/6- walked 1.00 miles
    1/7- walked 4.14 miles
    1/8- walked 4.16 miles
    1/9-walked 4.80 miles
    1/10- walked 4.07 miles
    35.14/ 85 total miles

• Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    11 Jan 9.84 miles
    Mtd 97.94 miles
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,213 Member
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    Jan. 10:

Why do older ( above 90) folks lose their filters and say things they shouldn’t? Yesterday my hubby took my dad to the doctor to see what he did to his back. My dad decided that he would try and help my lame fur baby up and he went to sit in his rolator and failed to lock the breaks first. It rolled out from under him and he fell on his butt. When the tech asked hoe many times he has fallen in the past year, he responded that it was just this one time. Big pause.....and he proceeds to say, “but that does not include all the time they (meaning my hubby and I) knocked him down”. Tech looks at my hubby and at my dad. Hubby says to dad that he can’t say things like that because people will take him serious. Dad response...haha, “I was just kidding”. In our area, there is a requirement to investigate elder abuse no matter what the comment. Now I am waiting for social services for the aging to come out and pay a visit. (They came to see my brother and wife when his MIL said at daycare that she wished people would leave her alone because they make her do things she doesn’t want to do. (Yeah, take medicine, change colostomy bags, feed, clothe and bath you). Who shows up...social services to investigate.

A colleague told me today that her grandfather did something similar a few years ago when boarding a plane. When asked if he had anything of concern in his carry on, he said no, just a bomb. He started laughing and said “just kidding”. Needless to say, they did not find it funny.

Needless to say this has been some whacky week and it is only Wednesday.

I know I'm losing my filter as I get older but that's not losing the filter, that's losing your mind. Losing the filter is when a client asks do that have to do the treatment and you say, "Do you want this dog, or a dog?" It's only been on the news and posted in the airport for about 3 decades now that they don't find the word bomb in any form funny. Anymore, hospitals don't take any joke about abuse funny. These guys are losing their minds!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,213 Member
    Options
    Well, the alarm went off today and I said the heck with it. I reset it for 2 hours later and skipped the workout. I feel bad, but not real bad. :smile:

@Chris - You're kicking my tail this month. I'm going to have to put it in gear here the next couple of days. :smile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh Chris he's ADORABLE!!!

Walked 3 miles in my walking & weights class last night before my interval class! My feet were sore afterwards but feel ok this morning. I laughed when some said "and now you're going to lead ANOTHER class?" This will be a three night a week event for me. I am sooooo glad I've stayed fit pretty much my whole life!

exercise.png

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Took the bicycle out for a night ride last night. It was great! Adding 16.55 miles

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Finally got fitbit to reset and synch now ttd 36 miles
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    10 miles walked
    20miles total

55 miles left towards a
    75 mile goal for January
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

@CLEPANT - I hear you....my Dad said some things the last couple of years that made me cringe. Fortunately they were things we could just shrug or laugh off. I hope you don't get any visits from the SS. :-/

@ALYSSA_A21 - I'll see what I can do...I'll be in touch. :)

Dave

• amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • mybesttutu
    mybesttutu Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    10 Jan 5.16 miles

exercise.png

MTD 55.14

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,816 Member
    Options
    1/10
    21.17 miles
    ———
    1/11
    17.05 miles
    236.29 miles MTD
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    1 mile

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    10th January
    6.51 miles walked

11th January
    6.07 miles walked

Total miles walked to date 65.57
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,369 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Jan. 11: We’re having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave....for a moment. Freezing rain, possible power outages and 8inches of snow to roll in tomorrow evening into Saturday. So I sucked up the pain, put my big girl pants on and raked up 12.5miles today. Jumped rope for 3.5 miles, walked for 4 miles and Galloway run for 5 miles. My knees are swearing at me.
    TTD: 115 miles

exercise.png

• future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    5 mile walk yesterday
    MTD - 15.4/31
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    After 18 hours of rain today, getting multiple inches of the stuff we are now under flood watch/warnings. We just can't win :'(:'(:'(:'(

01/08 - 01.0 walk at the river
    01/09 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    01/10 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    01/10 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 210.0 miles

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.