Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yay! just added myself to the spreadsheet. great idea :)
  • Jen112Rn
    Jen112Rn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just added myself
  • lkgetshealthy
    lkgetshealthy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up - just added myself to the spreadsheet!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,114 Member
    Options
    How do I add myself to the spreadsheet?

SW- 143.2
  • AzarielMoon
    AzarielMoon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    How do I add myself to the spreadsheet?

On the first page of this thread is a link to a google document spreadsheet. Scroll across to the end of the 1st page, right click on the column at the end and tell it to add new column right and fill in you details like the others have done :)
    Good Luck
  • Jennmcgoo
    Jennmcgoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    Im new but not new to keto. I started Jan 1 but would love to be held accountable. I saw your challenge and thought it would be a good fit for me. Could someone please tell me where I should start?
    Thank you.
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, here's the spreadsheet for easy logging/tracking. With the challenge growing, it'll be easier to see track our progress than scrolling through pages and pages in the monthly thread. Just pick an empty column and input your info. Let's reach those goals!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit?usp=drivesdk

Happy Logging!
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Jennmcgoo wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    Im new but not new to keto. I started Jan 1 but would love to be held accountable. I saw your challenge and thought it would be a good fit for me. Could someone please tell me where I should start?
    Thank you.

Hi and welcome. All you need to do is go onto the January 2020 challenge and add your details. Also on this thread you can add your name and weight weekly (see Stormy's post above). We only use this thread about the spreadsheet to access the spreadsheet or re issues with it. Everything else re the Monthly Challenge is done on that thread. Hope that answers your question.
  • daherd
    daherd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Dotty from TN. I would love to begin. I am new to Keto. I weigh 173 today 1/25/2020
  • daherd
    Options
    Oh no, I see that last post before mine was 2018.
  • daherd
    Options
    I am so sorry, I seem to be blowing this thing up with posts. I am tech illiterate. Would someone put me on the spread sheet at 172 today? I am just starting keto tomorrow and this would be a great place for me to be accountable. I really appreciate any help I can get. My profile is my pic when I weighed 160 after losing 40 pounds. I have gained 12 back but what to see 140. Thanks
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    Here is a link to the spreadsheet. I've added you. Now you should be able to add your information each Sunday when you weigh-in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit?usp=drivesdk
  • sbryanthc
    sbryanthc Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I added myself! And will be updating my weight tomorrow so excited. I’ve been wanting to put my name on the spreadsheet for a while now (years) but every time I start keto I fail miserably. I have a good feeling about this time around. I’m making healthier choices and have decided to save the keto desserts for my time of the month if I even need them.
  • prowell57
    prowell57 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've added myself to spreadsheet as well.
  • cmartinb77
    cmartinb77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do I add myself very new to this but would like to give it a try 👍
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

@cmartinb77 Welcome and follow the link below. Then post also in the February Monthly Challenge as well.

Here is a link to the spreadsheet. I've added you. Now you should be able to add your information each Sunday when you weigh-in.

cmartinb77 wrote: »
    How do I add myself very new to this but would like to give it a try 👍

• Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Is this the link to the Feb spreadsheet too? Coz I'm unable to get there
  • stormywxs288
    Options

I can't get the spreadsheet to work on my phone. Unfortunately, I can only use it on my PC. Not sure what to tell you about how to connect with your phone. Perhaps someone on this thread who uses their phone with the spreadsheet can advise us?

This link does work on my PC:
  • aprilluzdevera
    aprilluzdevera Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just added myself to the spreadsheet! I’m so glad I found this group. Great for accountability. 😊 will post my current weight tomorrow. I’ve been checking my weight with our clinic’s weighing scale for a consistent measurement lol hope everyone will do greath this month! I won’t be able to log in my January progress bec I forgot my progress the first 3 weeks lol
  • prowell57
    prowell57 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

I can't get the spreadsheet to work on my phone. Unfortunately, I can only use it on my PC. Not sure what to tell you about how to connect with your phone. Perhaps someone on this thread who uses their phone with the spreadsheet can advise us?

This link does work on my PC:

I downloaded google spreadsheet from the App Store to my phone. All I have to do now is click on the spreadsheet icon on my phone (it already has this spreadsheet on it) then all I do is enter my info.