Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• leanneellison1979
    leanneellison1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    finally been brave enough to weigh myself and added myself to the spreadsheet. This is a fantastic idea and it will work great to keep me accountable. A big thanks to whoever did this.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    Hey everyone, here's the spreadsheet for easy logging/tracking. With the challenge growing, it'll be easier to see track our progress than scrolling through pages and pages in the monthly thread. Just pick an empty column on any of the sheets and input your info. It will be updated monthly. Let's reach those goals!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit?usp=drivesdk

Happy Logging!

• MAnthonyEvans
    MAnthonyEvans Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I would like to part of this as well. I'm Mark Evans from St.John's, Newfoundland, Canada
    I'm 206.6 lb today and my goal weight is 160 lb
    Thanks
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    @MAnthonyEvans Hi and welcome. Please use the Monthly Challenge to add your weight and any goals. You can use this spreadsheet to record your weight by adding your name to the opened spreadsheet using the link above.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hello again, old friends and a bunch of new ones! I did well here in 2018, losing just under 40 pounds while on keto, starting right at 210 lbs. Last year was a whirlwind of a divorce and a major job change where I went from 12+ hours on my feet every shift to anywhere from 40-60 hours a week at a desk or in the car. I admittedly got extremely lazy about eating whatever was quick and convenient and never logging in here. Those bad choices have added up to undoing a lot of the hard work of 2 years ago - not a great thing when I was still 20-30 pounds from my goal when I quit checking in! - so I'm back to try this again.
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I remember you. I see you've posted your weight on our spreadsheet. I hope you join us again on the Monthly Challenge Forum.
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    Hello again, old friends and a bunch of new ones! ............... I'm back to try this again.

Here's a link to the May Challenge if you are interested. I for one would love to have you back with us.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793765/may-challenge-2020#latest

• abardin87
    abardin87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined the challenge on the spreadsheet; so I thought I would post here to introduce myself.

SW: 193?
    CW: 150
    GW: 115
    Female/32/5'1"

Around the end of 2016 I realized I had a weight problem. At that time I weighed somewhere around 200lbs but refused to step on the scale. Over the next 12-18 months I tried a few approaches to losing the weight and made a soft commitment to keto. I lost about 25 pounds, went on vacation, and never got back on track. March of 2018 brought me to a serious commitment to lose the weight, my starting weight was 193 (gained back all those pre-vaca LBs I lost in 2017), and by May 2019 I was down to 133; with only 18 pounds to go to my goal weight of 115. I stalled here and decided to commit to maintenance. Fast forward from May 2019 to now and I am back up to 150 ( insert sad face) due to what I believe is a slow progression of forgetting my healthy eating habits (quarantine and drinking my feelings over my rescheduled wedding and honeymoon didn't help) and not taking my daily walks. The sad reality of the 17 pounds I've gained back, is that when I return to work (in a week; full on panic mode here) NONE of my clothes will fit me. I have ballooned from a 2/4 petite to a 6/8 petite and rather than buy new clothes and make excuses; I decided to recommit to the keto lifestyle and find an accountability/support system. So, here I am. I am hoping to report a few pounds lost on the 31st. Thank you for being here and doing all of this as a group.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @abardin87 Hi and welcome. I've copied and pasted your post into the May Monthly Challenge which is where we generally post. We tend to use this thread just to add to the spreadsheet which is why there aren't many posts on it. Please feel free to join us there as well! Sorry about the delayed Wedding.
  • vivmiller08
    vivmiller08 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello folks! I'm a Keto returnee, looking forward to joining you on the lowcarb journey to joy. I tried to access the spreadsheet this morning but it's not loading? Also tried opening it in a new browser. Any ideas?
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    Hello folks! I'm a Keto returnee, looking forward to joining you on the lowcarb journey to joy. I tried to access the spreadsheet this morning but it's not loading? Also tried opening it in a new browser. Any ideas?

I can't seem to get this spreadsheet to work on my phone for some reason? I'm not tech savvy enough to figure it out, but I did get it to work on my pc. I've used both microsoft edge and google chrome with success.

BTW this is a companion spreadsheet for our keto monthly group. Check out our May Monthly Forum at this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793765/may-challenge-2020#latest We just started a June version and will continue each month. Hope to see you there!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    [Hey everyone, here's the spreadsheet for easy logging/tracking. With the challenge growing, it'll be easier to see track our progress than scrolling through pages and pages in the monthly thread. Just pick an empty column on any of the sheets and input your info. It will be updated monthly. Let's reach those goals!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thought I'd re post this so the spreadsheet is easy to find.
  • Lynnehudler
    Lynnehudler Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    Hey everyone, here's the spreadsheet for easy logging/tracking. With the challenge growing, it'll be easier to see track our progress than scrolling through pages and pages in the monthly thread. Just pick an empty column on any of the sheets and input your info. It will be updated monthly. Let's reach those goals!

Happy Logging!

Hey I'm new. I tried to get mine added on there and I got it mostly correct (I added for May and June under the heading Simplecicada). Can you possibly check the formulas that I used for calculating and fix them if necessary and also help me do the right formula for working out my percentage? Appreciate you!!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Sorry I have no idea! All I do is put in my weight and then change the accumulated total for the week and the % seems to automatically change. I'm guessing Stormy who looks after this part now will let you know.
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    I try to monitor and update the spreadsheet at least once daily. If you find an error let me know and I'll try to get it right for you. I'd love to be smart and savvy enough to have the spreadsheet do these updates automatically but I'm not. So have patience and feel free to let me know if find a mistake I've overlooked. My aim is to keep it correct. I appreciate and value any help. Thanks

Stormy
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @stormywxs288 I'm with you........not tech savvy but we are both smart!
  • medhakhanna471
    medhakhanna471 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I m a full time working mum of 2 toddlers. I started keto on 13th June. I don't have time to cook fancy stuff for myself and rely on simple stuff. I would love to be added to the spreadsheet. It will keep me accountable.
    Also if anyone would like share their diaries, my diary is open
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Hi
    If you want to post, use the July Monthly Challenge soon to be the August one! For this spreadsheet just add you're name in the box and your weight. Hope to see you in the Monthly Challenge!
  • medhakhanna471
    medhakhanna471 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi
    If you want to post, use the July Monthly Challenge soon to be the August one! For this spreadsheet just add you're name in the box and your weight. Hope to see you in the Monthly Challenge!

It is not allowing me to edit the sheet
  • stormywxs288
    Options

medhakhanna471 wrote: It is not allowing me to edit the sheet

stormywxs wrote: I've added you to the spreadsheet. See if you can edit it now? Also note some people have had difficulties accessing the spreadsheet from their phones. You may have to use a pc. You could also message me your info and I'll gladly update it for you.