Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

Replies

• NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    @River_Goddess I think I updated you after I saw your reply in the thread. I'll do so from now on too if I don't see it changed after you've posted.
  • JoannaVenuto
    JoannaVenuto Posts: 46 Member
    So, as with previous weeks, I can't update the spreadsheet from my phone. I've tried installing the Sheets App, logging in through my phone's browser, etc... but unless I'm on a desktop/laptop I can't edit the document. Would someone mind inputting my current weigh in for me? (241.8)
    It might be nice to have a friend I could message my weight to weekly instead of having to ask every time. Is there anyone willing to do that?
    :)

I'd be glad to do that if you're still having issues :)
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Thank you both!!
  • ketofire51
    ketofire51 Posts: 102 Member
    edited January 2018
    Howdy everyone I'm Bob from north Texas! Mind if I join you?
    I've been keto since August and have lost 48 lbs, bu the last 8 weeks have been a slow go!
    I'm looking forward to stay challenged with Y'all and break through this plateau.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    @ketofire51 Hi and welcome! Just post your weight on the spreadsheet and join in. We use the Monthly Challenge Announcement to 'talk' to each other and for general support. You'll find it as the January Challenge, about to be the February Challenge from next week!
  • hyperinchrist
    hyperinchrist Posts: 27 Member
    Hi, I’m going to try to add my information, I downloaded the app, so here goes
  • hyperinchrist
    hyperinchrist Posts: 27 Member
    It worked, pray I did it right

• Sari_renee
    Sari_renee Posts: 4 Member
    I am not able to input my info into the spreadsheet either, CW 172 if you could please enter me! TIA!!
  • lightj22
    lightj22 Posts: 9 Member
    I can't log in. The App doesn't work for me.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    lightj22 wrote: »
    I can't log in. The App doesn't work for me.

Hi, if you post your weight in the February Challenge and ask Nikki I'm sure she will add you to the spreadsheet.
  • mznik114
    mznik114 Posts: 82 Member
    I downloaded the app but am unable to make changes to the spreadsheet through mfp. I keep getting an error message. Is there a way to make changes to the spreadsheet via the Google sheets app itself?
  • z_misetich
    z_misetich Posts: 40 Member
    I have added my name to the spreadsheet1 :) I really appreciate the fact that this group exists, I will be on here daily for motivation, tips, and of course, to make some friends along the way! :)
  • NikkiJRM
    Hey fellow keto-ers! I know some of you have had issues logging on to the Spreadsheet. I think it's an issue with the mfp browser.

Anyway, just tag me in your weigh-in post @NikkiJRM and I will update you on the Spreadsheet.

Or...

Send me a message with your email address. I can email you the link. I think once it's opened in another browser you can easily access it whenever you want or from Google Drive directly. Whichever you prefer. :)
  • mznik114
    @NikkiJRM I sent you a message...did you get it?
  • NikkiJRM
    @mznik114 I haven't received a message from you.
  • mznik114
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    @mznik114 I haven't received a message from you.

I just sent a second message to your inbox. Thanks!
  • noorapu1000
    noorapu1000 Posts: 37 Member
    @NikkiJRM
    2/22 178lb.
    Thank you!
  • NikkiJRM
    @VanessaFaith That's amazing!!! I'll add you as soon as I'm at my desktop. Join us over in the challenge thread. Welcome!
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    @VanessaFaith That's amazing!!! I'll add you as soon as I'm at my desktop. Join us over in the challenge thread. Welcome!

Thank you!