Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

Replies

• Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Hi @NikkiJRM I would like to be added to the spread sheet too
    Started keto on Monday March 19th

March 19- 200.3 lbs
    March 26 - 197.5 lbs

Thanks for adding me, if you want to send me the link so I can add myself is fine too

:smile:
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    @VanessaFaith @Djou11 I've added you both. You can access the spreadsheet HERE or just tag me in your post and I'll update you.
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    I tried adding myself to the spreadsheet many times and it keeps saying I have to download an app and create an account. Is that how it works?
  • NikkiJRM
    @4031isaiah It's an mfp app issue. If you follow the link in a browser you should be able to access it. I can email you the link if you shoot me a message with your email address.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    I'd like to be added to the spreadsheet. I started February 18th at 440 and I'm down to 398 as of March 25th.
    Feb 18... 440
    Feb 25... 419 (unbelievable!)
    Mar 04... 412
    Mar 11... 406
    Mar 18... 401
    Mar 25... 398

Go you!!!! That's phenomenal!!
  • ElizabethAN2017
    ElizabethAN2017 Posts: 570 Member
    edited April 2018
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    @4031isaiah It's an mfp app issue. If you follow the link in a browser you should be able to access it. I can email you the link if you shoot me a message with your email address.

I have a similar problem as @4031isaiah . I can open the file but my name has not been added and it will not let me add my name. My info for today is as follows, thanks.

My goal is 2 lbs/week
    Starting Weight - 181 lbs

Sunday 04/01 - 139.2
    Sunday 04/08 -
    Sunday 04/15 -
    Sunday 04/22 -
    Sunday 04/29 -
  • xDaniDragonflyx
    xDaniDragonflyx Posts: 201 Member
    I had posted on another thread but I wanted to include myself here too. I'm currently on day 42 on keto.

I don't like to weigh myself too often because I get too focused on the scale instead of being happy with my NSVs. But I do have an interest in knowing how I'm doing from week to week. So I'm going to try to do weigh in every week and track my progress:

SW: 275
    CW: 257
    GW: 150

Saturday 03/31 - 257.8
    Sunday 04/08 -
    Sunday 04/15 -
    Sunday 04/22 -
    Sunday 04/29 -
  • NikkiJRM
    @skctilidie Come join us in the challenge thread :smile:
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    I still can’t edit that spreadsheet... I just get a notice to download an app.
  • torismith001
    torismith001 Posts: 80 Member
    Hey! I’m two weeks into Keto and happy to be here. I can see the spreadsheet but it won’t let me edit so here is my info!

March 6 was my highest weight of 200lbs.

May 6: 185.8lbs
  • Hipshimmy
    Hipshimmy Posts: 6 Member
    Hello Keto Group

I am also new here. Turned 50 and ready to dedicate some effort to my well-being. I fully understand and believe in keto! I can also fully relate to the challenges of keeping it all together.

My stats for spreadsheet

5/12/18: 167
    GW: 130

Thank you!
  • NikkiJRM
    @pinkpanthers1995
    @torismith001
    @Hipshimmy

Join us un the May Challenge thread.
  • utdiva77
    utdiva77 Posts: 13 Member
    I also tried to add in the spreadsheet if that is ok?
  • FitGirl_Scindy
    FitGirl_Scindy Posts: 7 Member
    I'm just finding this group today and I'm super excited to find my people! I've been doing Keto since 12/28/2017 so I updated the spreadsheet for the year (hope that was okay).
  • db19732018
    db19732018 Posts: 49 Member
    My big test is coming. I;m going out of town for my nephew's graduation, and the first event happening that day is brunch at my sister's. I've been really good about measuring out every ingredient and every portion that I get at home. Lost 10 lbs in 11 days. I really don't want to go backwards...
  • PeaceQT18
    PeaceQT18 Posts: 56 Member
    I just added mine to the monthly log. I am so excited to see where I will be in a few months...
  • PeaceQT18
    PeaceQT18 Posts: 56 Member
    I want to introduce myself. I set a goal every year a few months before my birthday which is on June 18th. I began my journey in 2011 when I weighed my highest at 258. I have done all sorts of diets and excersizes and so far I have been able to loose 20lb like every year I set my heart right before my birthday. Then I maintain for a year or so or I fluctuate up and down but never lower. This year I set my goal a bit late so I had to do a drastic diet. I did two different forms of the "EGG FAST" to jump start my diet into Ketosis which my first day of it was May 2nd and I weighed in at 197... Since then it has been a little over 3 weeks and today I weigh in at the lightest I have since my elementary school years... My current weight is 181.2... Yes, almost 16lbs down in 3 weeks... I have never been 181 lbs which is so surreal...

I am begining my Keto diet which is the best to do after transitioning from the "EGG FAST" so I think this group will be perfect for me. I still have another 2-3 weeks to go which I am praying I could drop another 15-25 lbs.

SW: 197
    CW: 181.2
    GW: 160s long term, but my current goal is to see the low 170s.
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    LifeChoiceGrammy Posts: 121 Member
    Nikki...I updated myself from the inactive to Active...June is my goal month to get back to feeling how I did last June. I am up 10 lbs from last year. Ready to sleep better, no bloating and getting my energy back!!!!!