Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,680 Member
    edited May 2018
    Hello @NikkiJRM -

I used Atkins many years ago but was waylaid by a piece of Halloween candy and unable to get back on the wagon. Not Atkins per se now, just trying to add HDL type fats and to cut out carbs.
    • Last few years: A slow upwards weight trend and looking for solutions.
    • Couple months ago: Bumped into the LCHF and Keto groups.
    • Couple weeks ago: Changed WOE and started getting on track.
    • Last couple days: Kicked cravings and dropped weight.
    This is so fast and stunning. It is wonderful to be here finally! I added myself to the spreadsheet - is that OK? - the column doesn't have formulas. [You filled me in already! :bigsmile: ] It is exciting to participate. Do you just need us to log each week?
    A huge "Thank you!"
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    I really wish I could access that spreadsheet. All I get is the option to download an app.
  • Sesquy
    Sesquy Posts: 58 Member
    Just joined albeit late for the month, but June is coming! This is my first time diving into this kind of open commitment/accountability like this too so I apologize if I did anything wrong! (I went ahead and snagged the next available column.)
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    4031isaiah wrote: »
    I really wish I could access that spreadsheet. All I get is the option to download an app.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit#gid=0

This is the link that works on my PC. Not sure if this helps but you can give it a try?
  • Mayrose2
    Mayrose2 Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2018
    If anyone don't have access to edit the spreadsheet to add their name and weight. I don't mind doing it for you, just inbox or reply. B)
  • dreamsilk
    dreamsilk Posts: 17 Member
    Mayrose2 wrote: »
    If anyone don't have access to edit the spreadsheet to add their name and weight. I don't mind doing it for you, just inbox or reply. B)

-I'm having a little difficulty. Added me as KSpharm (196.7) THANKS!
  • Mayrose2
    Mayrose2 Posts: 11 Member
    Kspharm94 wrote: »

[/quote
    I added yours ok. Don't forget first weigh in is on June 3rd okay
  • dreamsilk
    dreamsilk Posts: 17 Member
    Yikes! I'm just now seeing this lol. I updated it here if that's ok.
    Kspharm94 wrote: »

[/quote
    I added yours ok. Don't forget first weigh in is on June 3rd okay
  • jrmie333
    jrmie333 Posts: 149 Member
    Hello everyone,

Would love to join. I cannot figure out how to add on the sheet but I added my detail on the monthly challenge if someone would be kind to update my details.plz i am very excited for this. I just started keto on June 5th 2days after my birthday and i am determine to loose the weight and keep with this lifestyle.
  • jrmie333

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit#gid=0

This is the link that works on my PC. Not sure if this helps but you can give it a try?

I was looking at the spreadsheet today and I do not think anyone has added me. Is it possible for someone to share it with me plz? My email is jrmie333@gmail.com. I just cannot open it with the app. I need to do with my computer. Thanks.
  • PrincesseAly23
    PrincesseAly23 Posts: 440 Member
    I've added myself to the spreadsheet. This is a really cool idea! Thanks team, this will help keep me motivated for sure!
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    jrmie333 wrote: »

I was looking at the spreadsheet today and I do not think anyone has added me. Is it possible for someone to share it with me plz? My email is jrmie333@gmail.com. I just cannot open it with the app. I need to do with my computer. Thanks.

Hi I've added your name so hopefully you can just go in and add your weight etc. good luck
  • jrmie333
    jrmie333 wrote: »

Hi I've added your name so hopefully you can just go in and add your weight etc. good luck

Thank you
  • ssbbg
    ssbbg Posts: 153 Member
    Are we not supposed to add our info to the sheet ourselves? I added my name and 1/1/2018 weight when I signed up for the July challenge. My info was there this morning but has been deleted now.
  • Jaylabelle
    Jaylabelle Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Nikki,

I'm new to this group and I've tried updating the spreadsheet but am unable to edit. I'd be so grateful if someone would add me. My details are below.

31-Dec - 140.5
    07-Jan - 139.5
    14-Jan - 139.5
    21-Jan - 138.5
    28-Jan - 136.5
    04-Feb - 135.0
    11-Feb - 130.5
    18-Feb - 129.0
    25-Feb - 129.5
    04-Mar - 129.0
    11- Mar - 127.0
    18-Mar - 125.0
    25-Mar - 126.0
    01-Apr - 127.5
    08- Apr - 124.5
    15- Apr - 124.5
    22-Apr - 128.0
    29-Apr - 125.5
    06-May - 129.0
    13-May - 128.5
    20-May - 125.0
    27-May - 129.0
    03- Jun - 125.0
    10-Jun - 122.5
    17-Jun - 124.0
    24-Jun - 128.5
    01-Jul - 123.5

Thanks a bunch! :-)
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    @Jaylabelle I entered your numbers. Try this link to the spread sheet. It works for my pc. Let me know if it works for you. Thanks
  • PaulaKro
    ssbbg wrote: »
    Are we not supposed to add our info to the sheet ourselves? I added my name and 1/1/2018 weight when I signed up for the July challenge. My info was there this morning but has been deleted now.
    Hi @ssbbg - a lot of people do add ourselves to the spreadsheet. It should have worked. What name did you use? There's a _jh_ that is new, don't know if that's you or not?
  • ssbbg
    ssbbg Posts: 153 Member
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    Hi @ssbbg - a lot of people do add ourselves to the spreadsheet. It should have worked. What name did you use? There's a _jh_ that is new, don't know if that's you or not?

I added myself as ssbbg. I was there over two days... it did work. Then I was deleted. I can add myself again, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't deleted because I did something wrong.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro wrote: »

I added myself as ssbbg. I was there over two days... it did work. Then I was deleted. I can add myself again, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't deleted because I did something wrong.

It's perfectly okay to add yourself. :)
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    @ssbbg I may have moved it over to the other sheet when I was doing maintenance and updating yesterday morning. I've moved it back and updated the totals rows for you.