TEAM: The Slimsons (February)

Options

Replies

• jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Track. As best as I could. I made stuffed peppers so I overestimated the calories
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body combat. 45 minutes aquafit. 10 minutes lane swimming
    Water. 88 ounces.
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Fantastic Wednesday! Go a long term project completed at work. So excited I added a beer into my log. It was soooo worth it.
    Track: Of course.
    Calories: Yes. And under today
    Exercise: nope. Did enough runnng around to my different accounts and picking up some pallets to make my mom a planter for her birthday coming up.
    Water Intake: 60 oz -ish.
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:

If you could have one food calorie free for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

I know I have asked this question a few months back, but it's still my favorite question, it's just fun to think about.
    Mine would most definitely be pizza. I LOVE pizza. Regular pizza, pizza bagels, pizza rolls, calzones, you name it, I want it. Just saying.

Heck yeah pizza! The just opened a Giordano’s here and I am going to bank some calories so I can have a slice for my b-day.

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Track. As best as I could. I made stuffed peppers so I overestimated the calories
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body combat. 45 minutes aquafit. 10 minutes lane swimming
    Water. 88 ounces.

Wow you're getting in keep it up. I find when it comes to cooking certain things we always underestimate but sometimes it is a good thing
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post
    Fantastic Wednesday! Go a long term project completed at work. So excited I added a beer into my log. It was soooo worth it.
    Track: Of course.
    Calories: Yes. And under today
    Exercise: nope. Did enough runnng around to my different accounts and picking up some pallets to make my mom a planter for her birthday coming up.
    Water Intake: 60 oz -ish.

Aweome on completing your project but please try to get an extra glass of water in
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Happy hump day!

Pre-tracked today and stuck to what was on the menu: done
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Almost at my step goal should reach it by bedtime and exceeded my active and calories burned goals

Yay MISSY! YOU GOT THIS!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Wednesday:
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: nothing outside the norm
    Water: 116 oz

I did a daily post on the same day!!!! Woohoo!! Hahaha :D:D

Hilarious but awesome job staying on point
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post

So it's been 2 days since I've been down here in Charlotte North Carolina and I have to tell you all those wonderful to see my family and everything like that is bad on me staying on point I've had McDonald's two nights in a row so hopefully I can sway them to eat healthy tomorrow we'll see!

Track yes
    Calories no way over
    Exercise no
    Water 96 oz
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Track. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. 1 hr. Stationary bike, rowing, aerobics, weights
    Completed a 30 hour fast at 7:pm, and went out to a steak and lobster dinner for Valentine’s Day.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wed

Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no
    Water intake: 60oz

Although I still tracked my meals, I did not limit what I ate. I had a lunch date and then cooked a nice Valentines Day dinner. I'm making sure I jump right back into fully tracking today. Fortunately, today is my weigh-in day so I can see what one day of eating like that will do for my WLJ, and give me motivation to keep that as a rare treat.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wednesday post
    Track yes
    Calories under by like 600
    Exercise no
    Not one ounce less than before

Calories free would be bread
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Week: Feb Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's Weight:177.1
    Current Weight: 175.6

YAY!! My goal was to hit 175 this week, and I did it! :#B)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

Whoo hoo. One of these days I will be there with you :):) You go girl!!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options

YAYAYAYAYYAAY!!! Nice job!! Hard work pays off!!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Over but I didn't track my exercise and we were moving for like 2 hours straight so maybe not over after all.
    Exercise: Yes, really intense dance practice. My thighs are still so sore. Doing it again tonight since our performance is tomorrow.
    Water: About 64 ounces.

So I checked the scale and, unsurprisingly, I gained some weight back from messing up those few days but I'm back on track with everything and I'm motivated because I haven't gained so much to the point where I'm back at square one, but enough to wake me up and show me that you can totally ruin all of your progress and hard work in the matter of a couple of days if you're not careful. I think this was actually a good wake up call because although I've always wanted to lose weight, I'm fairly new to sticking to a plan and actually being able to lose weight (like this is the first time I've intentionally gone out of my way to change my habits and see success) so maybe some good came out of it after all. I want to end the second half of February strong so I'm extremely committed to getting to the 180s! I'm excited to see how far I can go before February ends!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options

I so Woo'd you :D Congrats!! <3
  • 143tobe
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

So it's been 2 days since I've been down here in Charlotte North Carolina and I have to tell you all those wonderful to see my family and everything like that is bad on me staying on point I've had McDonald's two nights in a row so hopefully I can sway them to eat healthy tomorrow we'll see!

I always get so thrown off track when I go to visit my family. Amazing time, but I always come back 10 lbs heavier. Hang in there! Enjoy the time with your family!
  • 143tobe
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Spinning
    Water Intake: over 100 ounces

I have to say, I was not active in February's group because I was just so focused on getting my new workout schedule down, but I knew I wanted to be a part of this challenge. I actually joined the wrong challenge, but I'm so glad I did. I am really enjoying this group. You guys are all awesome! Also something I realized...it's ok if you need time to warm into things, like how it took me a month before I was ready to "jump in". Same thing with working out or hitting your goals. Sometimes you need a few baby steps before you're ready to fly, and it's totally ok!!

• 143tobe
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Working out on 4 hours of sleep has been my entire week!! I haven't adjusted to having a toddler in my house and I am still staying up late and getting up super early with her..no bueno, but thankfully there's coffee!

You poor thing!! There is no amount of coffee that can rescue you from that kind of tired. Going to bed earlier is HARD isn't it? Hang in there and go to bed!! :D
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be not so involved in the posts right now. Work just really really sucks, and I'm tired, and stressed, and busy.

Weekly Post
    Username: ka97
    Previous Week's Weight:148.4
    Current Weight: 147.4

I'm not really believing the loss on the scale until I see it again next week.
This discussion has been closed.