leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh In Week: Feb, Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 173.2
    Today's Weight: 170.8
    Loss: 2.4

This week was all about staying within calories, focusing on water and watching the salt (last week the sushi one night and the honey, soy chicken breast another got me). Next week I'll add in a bit of exercise (walking and light weights). Have a great week everyone!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Username: aganey
    Previous Week's Weight: 187.4
    Today's Weight: 185.4

I’m surprised by the loss. I have had a sick toddler all week and have been stress eating at night before bed because we don’t know what was wrong with her. She had fever of 104.1. Her ears and lungs were great. He said her throat was a little red so he checked her for strep - it was negative. Did a flu test - negative. The next thing we thought it could be was a uti because other than the high fever, she was still eating and drinking and acting herself. Normally I only give her one cup of apple juice cut in half with water a day and the remainder of the day she either drinks milk or water. However my mom bought these Disney character juice bottles for her and she drank 4 of them in two days along with her usual apple juice/water I give her and she developed a horrible diaper rash (prior to the fever). So we did a urine test and it was negative too!! He said because she was still drinking a ton of water it could’ve been a bladder infection and cleared up before we got the urine sample because her fever is gone now. So bottom line we still don’t know exactly what caused the high fever but are relieved it’s gone now and she is her old self again. Crazy week!
  • shamrockmist
    shamrockmist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I didn’t post on Wed. I’m back to school and it has been hectic.
    User: shamrockmist
    Week 3 Feb
    Weigh in day: Wed.
    Previous weight (2/14/18) 174.2
    Current weight: (2/21/18) 173.2
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    shawna357 wrote: »
    US National Day!!
    February 23rd

National Skip the Straw Day – Fourth Friday in February
    National Tile Day
    National Banana Bread Day
    National Dog Biscuit Day
    National Toast Day

Lol where in the world do find these National Days lol. It is looking like ever day is a National, interesting though. Thanks for sharing.

On the National Day Calendar!! Of course lol
  • 20KimmieKim16
    edited February 2018
    Options
    shockvalue07
    Week 3
    Friday
    PW:185.2
    CW: 187.2
    I hated to post this weight but I guess this is what happens when you go over your calorie limit everyday.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    Username: aganey
    Previous Week's Weight: 187.4
    Today's Weight: 185.4

I’m surprised by the loss. I have had a sick toddler all week and have been stress eating at night before bed because we don’t know what was wrong with her. She had fever of 104.1. Her ears and lungs were great. He said her throat was a little red so he checked her for strep - it was negative. Did a flu test - negative. The next thing we thought it could be was a uti because other than the high fever, she was still eating and drinking and acting herself. Normally I only give her one cup of apple juice cut in half with water a day and the remainder of the day she either drinks milk or water. However my mom bought these Disney character juice bottles for her and she drank 4 of them in two days along with her usual apple juice/water I give her and she developed a horrible diaper rash (prior to the fever). So we did a urine test and it was negative too!! He said because she was still drinking a ton of water it could’ve been a bladder infection and cleared up before we got the urine sample because her fever is gone now. So bottom line we still don’t know exactly what caused the high fever but are relieved it’s gone now and she is her old self again. Crazy week!

Glad to hear she is better now.
  • aganey
    Options
    @shockvalue07 thanks for saying that. We are too. My kids hardly ever get sick (knocking on wood) so when they are, it really worries us. She’s only 2 so she only kept saying she didn’t feel good without telling us what hurts. Parenting is hard sometimes :(
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I didn’t post on Wed. I’m back to school and it has been hectic.
    User: shamrockmist
    Week 3 Feb
    Weigh in day: Wed.
    Previous weight (2/14/18) 174.2
    Current weight: (2/21/18) 173.2

Its okay, you weight has been entered.
  • shawna357
    Options
    @aganey, I am sorry to hear about your little one, when they are that young it is so hard to pinpoint where they are hurting. I get tickled at my daughter because she always blamed teething. Sometimes it is but sometimes it is an infection. There are so many different virus and bugs out there, and a lot of tears are coming back negative and the sickness hangs on. I know when I was down, they swore I had the flu but my test was negative, they treated me for it anyway. Glad to hear she is doing better though.
  • shawna357
    Options
    @shockvalue07, well imagine that lol I should have figured the answer to those National Days were that simple lol.

@leni1us awesome lost way to stay with it.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    @shockvalue07, well imagine that lol I should have figured the answer to those National Days were that simple lol.

@leni1us awesome lost way to stay with it.

Thank you Shawna357. This is a lifestyle change not a diet, I gotta remember that..
  • aganey
    Options
    @shawna357 thanks!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Hello team Flab U Less!!
    Daily Check in: Friday
    Calories: over
    Track: yes
    Exercise: lots of walking
    Water: 118 oz
    Steps:
    Sunday: 6,409
    Monday: 10,924
    Tuesday: 12,234
    Wednesday: 17,641
    Thursday: 8,095
    Friday: 17,041
  • 20KimmieKim16
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Do you know what today is?? That’s right! National Tortilla Chip Day!!!!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,186 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous 166.8
    Current 167
    Pretty much stayed the same even though I walked a ton, I ate several cookies this week. Yum,
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Weigh in day- Saturday
    Previous weight- 142.4
    Current- 142.0
  • mamasuzie125
    mamasuzie125 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Fri morning weigh in
    Previous week weight: 181.8
    This week's weight:180.8
    Weight loss: 1 lbs
  • aganey
    Options
    Do you know what today is?? That’s right! National Tortilla Chip Day!!!!

We are having homemade Mexican food tonight which includes tortilla chips with salsa!!!! Had no idea it was national tortilla chip day!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I hope all is well and peeople who are sick are getting better. I am still in OH but this weekend I will be returning to TN. I will try to be more active and more encouraging when I get home. Sorry for not being active this month, just had a lot of stuff I had to deal with and unfortunately this has affected my weight lose. We have the rest of this week and then a few days next. I hope everyone is doing good, staying hydrated, and stays with for March. Have a blessed day.

Try not to be hard on yourself, you're going through a very stressful and emotional time. Take care of yourself and family.
This discussion has been closed.