Options

Replies

• CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Check-In: 3/17

PW: 159.4
    CW: 159.2

A loss is still a loss. I just got home from a quick jog outside. Still a bit cold, but sunny! So excited for spring!
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Daily Post-Saturday
    Tracking Yes everything
    Calories Over by a lot
    Exercise 10 minutes cleaning
    Water Some but not enough
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Week: March Week 2
    PW: 193.6
    CW: 193.2

• JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Saturday post
    Track yes
    Calories way under
    Exercise 60 minutes pound class
    Water about 75 oz
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @AB0215 Since there is some Saturday left, can I please ammend my weigh in for week 2 to 252.4 I lost more during the day, against all expectation.
  • kaitling2017
    kaitling2017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    kaitling2017
    March Week 3
    PW: 232.0
    CW: 232.0
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Daily Post

Today was a good day not towards my pain but I fought through it I did a little stretches it turns out I have neuropathy which makes my pain even worse so that's why I've been down for the count lately guys sorry I have not been responded to most of your post but I have been trying to get to some of your posts to encourage you guys even while I am down for the count right now.

I still manage to have a surprise birthday party for my neighbor downstairs who comes up and help me from time to time or taking out the garbage cleaning my kids and other chores that I am not able to do so she turned 84 so I had to do something so my neighbors upstairs help me throw the party so that was good you know even through my pain you know it just felt good to do something for somebody else and take my mind off my situation.

Track yes
    Calories yes over a little as I have pizza and cake
    Exercise 10 minutes excruciating stretching I have to modify my workout for next time
    Water 140 oz today for some reason I was really thirsty today

On another note I will try my best to have the results of the Winner's Circle done by noon tomorrow
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    kaitling2017
    March Week 3
    PW: 232.0
    CW: 232.0

Don't give up keep pushing and you will see the scale move in your favorite soon
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Saturday post
    Track yes
    Calories way under
    Exercise 60 minutes pound class
    Water about 75 oz

Excellent workout but try to get a little bit more water in remember you have to keep your body hydrated especially when working out for 30 minutes or more
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Week: March Week 2
    PW: 193.6
    CW: 193.2

Way to go a loss is a loss celebrate and I'm sure next week will be even better for you keep it up!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    memery7 wrote: »
    Daily Post-Saturday
    Tracking Yes everything
    Calories Over by a lot
    Exercise 10 minutes cleaning
    Water Some but not enough

I overate today too so don't feel bad so I'm days we do good and other days we you know go over a little bit but that's life. I will say to try to get more water in especially when we go over on our calories the water will help remember staying hydrated very important. Regardless whether we stay on track or not.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 40 minutes treadmill
    Water. 60 ounces

I am tired. Not feeling well. Kids are driving me bananas. I just want ice cream and to sleep for an entire day.

Well at least you got your exercise and even though you're not feeling well and you're tired and probably frustrated. I don't know what to say because I wanted to try to encourage you but sometimes we need just a little ice cream along the way as long as we don't over do it I think it's okay.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 193.3 lbs
    Current Weight: 191.2 lbs

Wow! Wow! Awesome job this week rooting for you I hope I lose at least that much next week though so jealous right now
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    Carlsoda
    Week: March week 3
    PW: 153
    3/03 weight: 152
    3/10 weight: 151.2
    CW: 152

Don't you just hate when the scale jump around like that is so frustrating but the thing is is that you're going down and that's the important thing even if it's just a pair of you still lost compared to last week so that's what we need to look at so proud of you keep it up rooting for you
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 193.3 lbs
    Current Weight: 191.2 lbs

Wow! Wow! Awesome job this week rooting for you I hope I lose at least that much next week though so jealous right now

It's not really a loss, I am going through this gain and lose the same 2 lbs cycle. It will finally be a real loss when I am below 190.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,413 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 3/17
    Track: kinda
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes
    Water: Yes

Ended up getting too hungry after a long hike. It was interesting though, for supper we went to Culvers and I had my bun less burger but this time since I burned extra calories I decided to get fries. By the time we got home I was beyond starving. It was the sugar in the fries, since I eat low carb.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Just want to do a quick post about a wierd anomaly from this week gone. Truth be told, on several occasions including last night I was a bit naughty with my eating. Generally, I try my best to eat my daily cal budget during daytime hours as I've experienced my best loss that way. But when stressed, I don't sleep and in the very early hours of the morning the cravings are intense. When I break, I don't snack.. I will eat up to 1200cal of my 1600 budget for the day. Which really sux the next day{light} when I doggedly stick to my budget and eat 600cal. And every time I do this, I know I'm making life more difficult for myself. I know I will wake in the morning weighing more than I did yesterday, etc.. Then spend the day feeling hungry.

The anomaly is this.. Lately, I've been working on a keto chocolate icecream recipe. So I've been trying some very simple mixtures, like unsweetened cocoa powder, Natvia sugar substitute and thickened cream mixed together in different proportions. Inevitably during times of stress I find myself sitting up late thinking about this yummy concoction and in a moment of weakness.. making some... and then usually some more..

The bit I don't get is, I wake the next morning.. Weigh in as usual and to my genuine surprise, I weigh less. Like nealy a lb less.. .. 3 nights in a row.. :o Could it be that I've stumbled across the mythical late night choc icecream diet? I'm thinking more investigation is required.. much more. hahaha

P.S. Please don't try this at home.

HAHA HAHA HILARIOUS BRYCE
This discussion has been closed.