TEAM: The Slimsons (March)

Options

Replies

• Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Clocking in earlier than usual today.. Had a huge day, it's 10:30pm and I'm just now able to sit and rest. Boy will I sleep well tonight.
    Each dot is an hour..
    a92445e8f8b11340839cac91a03214ed.png

Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Day/Goals:Last day of working on my little red truck down in the valley. Brutally hot day and there was nothing for it but to just work hard and get finished.
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Yes. Crazy thing.. I'm just not hungry.. Eating 1200cal just so MFP won't complain.
    Exercise: Yes. Garmin estimates 4770cal
    Water Intake: Twice as much as usual and hopefully enough.

Just sitting here getting some electrolytes and magnesium into me and I'm done.

Oh and I hit a scale milestone today. 250lb A bit over half way to Onederland. :)
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    3/27/18
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Exercise - yes
    Water - lots!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post-Tuesday
    track-yes
    Calories-under
    Exercise-None
    Water-96 oz

I had some sort of allergic reaction at work. My face, hands, and chest got all red and blotchy. The nurse gave me Benedryl and it faded, but it was very strange. Changing one thing from my lunch to see if maybe it was something I ate.
  • Fyreside
    Options
    Wow, nice loss @crazedknight you've had an awesome month.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Wow, nice loss @crazedknight you've had an awesome month.

I know, he's been my inspiration to change and get out of my plateau...
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 289.5
    Todays Weight: 286.5

Awesomeness you're doing amazing
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post for Monday
    Track-yes
    Calories-a bit over
    Exercise-21 day fix extreme plyo and spinning
    Water-106 oz

Again I did so well until at night. I think I will just have to chew gum when I get home from now on.

Wow awesome water intake and workout. Keep on pushing forward
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post

Hey everyone I'm so happy to see everyone doing so well so far this month we are down to our last week and I know I haven't been as active as I would like to as I'm just struggling with so much discomfort right now but I am proud of myself that I continue to keep trying doing what I can in my limitations.
  • AB0215
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Hey everyone I'm so happy to see everyone doing so well so far this month we are down to our last week and I know I haven't been as active as I would like to as I'm just struggling with so much discomfort right now but I am proud of myself that I continue to keep trying doing what I can in my limitations.

The important thing is to keep trying and stay positive!!
  • elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Monday... Yup, I realize that today is Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 182.6
    Todays Weight: 185.3

I was gone over the weekend and the eating was off but also, my neck and shoulder problems are acting worse so I've had no exercise since last week Thursday.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Been slacking on daily posts... but I do come here and read up on everyone's progress!
    And I am still tracking, and keeping up on my water!
    Just wanted to say hi!! haha
  • AB0215
    Options
    elisabel wrote: »
    Weigh in day: Monday... Yup, I realize that today is Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 182.6
    Todays Weight: 185.3

I was gone over the weekend and the eating was off but also, my neck and shoulder problems are acting worse so I've had no exercise since last week Thursday.

I know how that can be, have you thought about seeing a Chiropractor ( I know how some people feel about them) but they can really help with bone and muscle issues, I know mine did when I was having hip issues that prevented me from moving much back in December..
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minutes in the pool for aquafit
    Water 95oz

And my report cards are done and submitted....for all 145 students that I teach!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body combat. 45 mins aquafit.
    Water 64 ouncess

Sleepy time.
  • AB0215
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday and Wednesday)

Track: Nope, well kinda. I ate what I normally eat food wise, just didn't count volume and I still lost some, guess I finally broke my plateau
    Calories: I am assuming not.
    Exercise: Rest day, but walked dogs for the humane society for an hour.
    Water Intake: 99 oz

Day/Goals: Rest day today, spent the day writing my personal statement to apply to the Master's program I want to get into (crosses fingers)
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise Yes 20 min. intentional walking
    Water So far 64 oz.
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Week: March Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday - weighing in a day early since I'll be out of town tomorrow, hope that's ok
    Previous Week's Weight: 206.6
    Current Weight: 206.0

Also, I PM'd @AB0215 letting her know that I won't be joining the April challenge but I just checked and saw my name on the April spreadsheet. This is a great group but I just have too many other things going on right now. Thanks to @AB0215 and @gjaholy33 for being great team leaders!
  • Fyreside
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Day/Goals:Back to the lumber today.
    Calories: Yes.
    Exercise: Yes. Would have been more if rain hadn't interrupted play.
    Water Intake: Good

I bought a new toy. The pee based keto strips have been disturbingly showing trace or no signs of ketones for months now. Which is not uncommon in a keto adapted body. You just don't make more than you need.. etc. But despite having every reason to believe I was in ketosis, I really wanted to see the numbers, so I bought a blood test machine that does both glucose and ketones. In the up-comming days/weeks, I'm looking forward to fine tuning my diet macro's to see if I can dial in on optimal function. (it was 2.1 btw, in an ideal range of 1.5-3)

@mebelfanti Good luck with your goals, your loss this month has been really consistent. keep it up :)

@tinak33 Nice loss, way to finish out the month.

@elisabel I never thought I'd ever say this to someone, as not long ago I was a huge chiro skeptic. But I'm going to +1 AB0215's suggestion. In the right situation, a bit of chiropractic adjustment can be amazingly good.
This discussion has been closed.