kaitling2017
    Week: March week 1
    PW: 237.7
    CW: 233.0
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Happy Woohoo Saturday! Great food day yesterday and it showed on the scale this morning. I’m looking forward to my Wednesday weigh in!
    Track: Of course!
    Calories: Yup and everything was under except protein. I’m good with that.
    Exercise: Nope
    Water Intake: 64oz ish
  • PaganUK
    PaganUK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    also posted in Feb week 4. not sure which week we're on

paganuk
    PW 154
    CW 154

stuck at same weight since surgery 8 weeks ago!!
    Not happy at all.
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 3/2
    yesterday was my "not so good day!"
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes and over
    Exercise: no
    Water Intake: 70+oz
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Went to the Florida strawberry festival. Think I went over my calories but loved spending time with my sister and the kids

Track yes
    Calories yes over
    Exercise yes walked all day
  • nfabros
    nfabros Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Overall I think I did ok the last two days but not certain. I made fried rice for the family yesterday with sausage and spam so I’m sure that was a lot of cals. Today I went out for lunch for Shabu Shabu. I did well - stuck to vegetables and tofu cooked in broth.

Track - yes but it was hard since I went out to eat.
    Calories - I think under but not certain since lunch was at a restaurant.
    Exercise - no
    Water - 128 oz
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Bryce from East coast Australia. I am spending more time at my property well out in the bush where I'm building and generally improving the land. So I will go quiet from time to time since I have very limited connection to the world. but you will find me quite chatty when I'm back in town :)

Last Sept, at 307lb I decided enough was enough and I joined the team at the beginning of Oct. I'm now 51lb down and working my way towards Onederland (199lb). Tomorrow I turn forty something.. (stopped counting years ago lol) And I'm looking forward to a great month of March. Autumn is my favorite time of year, and I have lots to do to prepare for what can be a very cold winter in the mountains.

Glad to be sharing the journey to health and fitness with you all.

Daily Post Sunday
    (Sunday is my rest day, so if everything goes to plan, I will be doing very little. I did just buy a food vac machine however, so I'll likely do a cookup this arvo with a view to making some pre-portioned meals for the week)
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: no Although sometimes I do put on some loud music and dance while I cook.
    Water Intake: Yes
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    @crazedknight Hey big congrats for hitting the 200's last month.
    On the subject of success, a shout out to @jennfalzon1979 and @tinak33 for your awesome % loss last month. Really inspiring stuff.

And a warm welcome to all our new team members.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Starting Weight for March 445.9lbs

My desired goal by the end of this month challenge is
    #1 to have a loss instead of a gain
    #2 to be in the 300s even if it's 399lbs
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Hi all!

My name is Missy and I’m a returning member of Team Slimsons. I live with my fiancé our 4 dogs in our house (with hopes of moving cross country soon). We are eloping or a very small wedding , depending on what you want to call it with immediate family and a couple of close friends in August this year. I’m hoping to be down 30 pounds and under 180 lbs by then. My overall goal is to be under 125lbs with the starting weight of 215.2 and my current weight is 212.5. I not only focusing on the number on the scale and want to build muscle and be in the best physical shape ever. I am going to be doing this by attending kickboxing classes, Zumba, rock climbing, walking (with goals of running g regular 5ks again), spin classes along with biking and working out at the gym (elliptical and weights). I also need to fuel my body properly so that I’ll have the energy to do these activities.

Missy you're on the right path and WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Hello Team! I'm Sana. February wasn't the best month in terms of calories but I was able to lose 5 pounds in the January challenge and maintained that loss during February. For some reflecting, I think February was a lot of "I'll start tomorrow" I also ate out a lot during February which wasn't very good for my goals either. I have also struggled with weekend overeating. I'm excited for a fresh start in March and want it to be as successful as January was! My goals for this month are to get to 185 pounds, drink at least 64 ounces of water a day, improve weekend overeating by tracking and being conscientious about my eating, and eating out a maximum 1 time a week. These will be my main focuses. I really want to get back up and start losing again.

Good luck to everyone!

Welcome back Sana keep focus on your goal and you will succeed I believe in you
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    jenngitch wrote: »
    Hello team! My name is Jennifer and I am a 39 y/o married mother of an almost college graduate :smiley: I was very athletic during school, playing multiple sports, and even after I had my daughter as a teenager I was still very active playing on a womens softball league. However after a miscarriage and anxiety issues I found myself over 240 lbs. At a short 5'2" , that weight took a toll on my body but especially my knees AND my anxiety got worse. A few years ago, after getting diagnosed with High blood pressure and developed a heart murmur, I decided that I wanted my life back. The last 2 years have had many ups and downs but I am currently 186.2. I would love to hit 140 but I will stop when I feel I am healthy. I have learned that I need accountability so I hope this helps.

Yes Jenn this challenge will keep you accountable as I have apart of this challenge since August and I have finally started to consistently lose the lbs. Not saying it'll be the same for you but just explaining how this challenge will keep you accountable for it to it so they actually you will learn how to make healthy changes so that you would meet your goals like I am me mine
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Hello - my name is Emily and I've been recommitted to losing weight since December. I've lost about 18lbs so far but I've got 58lbs to go to reach my goal of 150lbs. I haven't been at a normal BMI since 2002, but got close in 2012 when I lost 35lbs before my wedding in 2012 - which I lost via MFP! I gained 60lbs in six years - ouch!

Now, I'm done having children and done being obese. My issue is that my busy life has me grabbing fast food far too often and my general fatigue makes exercise feel like torture. A couple of months ago I realized that my body isn't tolerating alcohol very well anymore so I quit drinking, socially or otherwise.

My goal for March is to get at least 30g of protein with breakfast, limit carbs to 80g per day, drink my water and introduce light exercise. My weight loss goal for the month 10lbs for a goal weight of ~195lbs.

I totally understand Emily, my advice is to prep your meals and snacks beforehand so that you'll never be stuck chosing fast food. I'm pretty sure that you already have a plan in place so my advice maybe no but I gave it anyway due to the fact I have found myself being stuck either not eating at all or two's in fast food or vending machines because my appointment ran late whatever the case may be. I wish you the best of luck this month if nothing else just challenge will keep you accountable
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    nfabros wrote: »
    Hi Slimsons,

My name is Nhu. I just recommitted to losing weight this past week (sun start). I tend to be a yo-yo dieter the last 4+ years. I was doing well last summer until I sprained my ankle and couldn’t work out for 4 months.

My goal is to lose weight to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight from 16 years ago. As of last Sunday, I was the highest I have ever been - 125.6lbs. I’m 5’1 so this is a lot for me. I want to lose about 20 lbs.

I started counting my calories and eating healthier meals again without being too restrictive on the types of food I eat at dinner - as long as it’s in moderation and within my daily calorie limit. Since Sunday, I have lost 4.6 lbs by eating about 800-1000 cals a day on average and drinking 128 oz of water. My goal is 1200 a day but since I have been eating really lean during the day, I never hit 1200.

Today, I went back to the gym to work out with my trainer. We did strength training - abs, arms, shoulders, legs, and core. I worked out to for an hour. I drank 128 oz of water today (which is my daily goal) and by the time I finish dinner, will have eaten about 800 calories in 4 meals.

Welcome Nhu, you sound like you're on the right path and WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    nfabros wrote: »
    Day 2 went well.

Tracked and still trending at 800-900 cals a day. I tend to do well when I know exactly what I’m eating and when. Much easier when I’m not traveling for work so next week will be a a true test.

Worked out today with my trainer for an hour. Boy was I sore this morning after yesterday’s workout. But I made it back for day 2 so feeling good.

Track: yes
    Cals: yes
    Workout: yes
    Water: 128 by EOD

Awesome keep it up
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    WinkyElf wrote: »
    3/1 went well
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes - bike ride
    Water: 64 - my goal:)

Great burn
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Hello March team Slimsons!!!
    Looking forward to another awesome month of weight loss!
    I joined in December, and have stayed because this group is very supportive and helps keep me accountable.

My goal for March is to lose 5+ lbs. I want to start April at 165 or lower.

Cheers!!

You Got this!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    jenngitch wrote: »
    Daily Post
    feeling pretty motivated today!
    Calories: Yes and under
    Exercise: yes
    Water Intake: 70+oz

Great water intake
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post
    Happy Friday! Had a good tracking day yesterday. My Bride made some homemade cabbage slaw with peanut chicken. So good! I got my paws on some fresh ginger so I started a ginger bug culture to make some homemade ginger ale and maybe root beer later. Hope it turns out.
    Track: Of course!
    Calories: Yup and under. Fat was a tad high but evens out since I am typically low on fat the rest of the week
    Exercise: Nope
    Water Intake: 64oz ish

Keep it up and wish you success on homemade ginger ale or root beer
This discussion has been closed.