Exercise yes walking downtown
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise Yes 15min intentional walk
    Water No and it's probably why I have a headache.

• 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    This is a copy and paste from my wall, but just wanted to update you guys.

Just came back from an amazing 10 day vacation!! I did not count calories, didn't stick to keto...ate what I wanted but did make an effort not to overeat or feel full at meals. Didn't always work. The problem was, I was a guest to many people and they all wanted to feed me!! Some days I would just go from one invite and meal to the next! I had apples, a banana, some grapes, lots of nuts and cheeses, cake, ice cream, more cake, more dessert, pasta, meat, fried bread, LOTS of fried bread. I am SO glad that I made the decision to eat freely while there. Oh, and alchohol! I had either beer or wine every single night! I even had non diet soda twice! It was an amazing time! I was totally convinced that I had gained about 10 lbs...I mean, the water weight you gain when you go off Keto alone, right? Happy to report I only gained 2 pounds! My plan had been to go jogging every other day, but that went out the window when I didn't have room for my running shoes. My suitcase was so full. Also glad I left them at home because I was so exhausted every day that I definately would not have had an opportunity to do so. So anyways, I'm back! Just restarting at day 1! :)
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    @143tobe I can't believe it's been 10 days already. Welcome back and congrats on the only 2lb... not a big price to pay for a fun holiday.

And welcome back @IanMoone30. You folks have me thinking about a holiday too.. lol.

@AB0215 I've got a shortlist of recipes I need to try now, but I'll be back for more soon :)
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Finally home from vacation. No more excuses
    Track yes
    Calories no just over
    Exercise yes walking downtown

Hope you enjoyed your vacay now it's back to being diligent
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    This is a copy and paste from my wall, but just wanted to update you guys.

Just came back from an amazing 10 day vacation!! I did not count calories, didn't stick to keto...ate what I wanted but did make an effort not to overeat or feel full at meals. Didn't always work. The problem was, I was a guest to many people and they all wanted to feed me!! Some days I would just go from one invite and meal to the next! I had apples, a banana, some grapes, lots of nuts and cheeses, cake, ice cream, more cake, more dessert, pasta, meat, fried bread, LOTS of fried bread. I am SO glad that I made the decision to eat freely while there. Oh, and alchohol! I had either beer or wine every single night! I even had non diet soda twice! It was an amazing time! I was totally convinced that I had gained about 10 lbs...I mean, the water weight you gain when you go off Keto alone, right? Happy to report I only gained 2 pounds! My plan had been to go jogging every other day, but that went out the window when I didn't have room for my running shoes. My suitcase was so full. Also glad I left them at home because I was so exhausted every day that I definately would not have had an opportunity to do so. So anyways, I'm back! Just restarting at day 1! :)

So happy you had an exciting time when your vacation and I'm glad you're back and only gaining 2 lbs is awesome after all you did! So now you're home let's hit the ground running looking forward to hearing your fabulous results in the upcoming weeks
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    memery7 wrote: »
    Daily Post Monday
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise Yes 15min intentional walk
    Water No and it's probably why I have a headache.

Please please remember to drink your water stay hydrated is very important especially when you adding exercises to your day you do not want to pass out
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday (sorry I forgot yesterday
    Track yes
    Calories under...but just under
    Exercise - does working my brain count as I spent the day working on report cards
    Water - about 70 oz

Monday Daily Post
    Track yes
    Calories under....by a lot!
    Exercise 60 minutes of pound class
    Water about 90oz

LOL! Hilarious if only we could burn calories by working our brains but keep it up you're doing so well so proud of you
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday
    Track-yes
    Calories-a bit over
    Exercise-21 day fix extreme plyo and spinning
    Water-106 oz

Again I did so well until at night. I think I will just have to chew gum when I get home from now on.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Username: mjohemme
    Weigh in week: March Week 4
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 267
    Today's Weight: 268

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    I was out of town over the weekend and ate things that I shouldn't have. Why do I allow myself to go crazy just because I'm not in my normal environment?

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Just normal walking
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mjohemme wrote: »

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    I was out of town over the weekend and ate things that I shouldn't have. Why do I allow myself to go crazy just because I'm not in my normal environment?

Honestly, I think that's everyone. We don't feel like we're in control outside of our normal environment and it happens.
    Lately--I have taken the mindset of a control freak in the food department...even when I'm elsewhere, there's usually a better alternative then others, and if I don't know how good my options will be, I eat before I leave the house, that way I control the uncontrollable...but it's a lot easier said than done!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys...I have been out sick for the last few days (actually since Friday), but finally back with the living today! I'll start posting again tomorrow.

Luckily we were able to postpone our camping trip...there's no way I could have gone!!!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over by a little bit.
    Exercise: No
    Water: 64 ounces

Comments: Sorry for being MIA. It was a busy spring break but now I'm in school again and ironically have more time.
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Day/Goals:It's my mission to fix my slipping sleep patterns. I've steadily been falling into late night routines again and it plays havoc with my eating discipline.
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Yes.
    Exercise: Yes. Helping grandfather with garden.
    Water Intake: Ample
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I didn't track at all yesterday. Did a lot of yard work though and got in my steps.

Today:
    Track: yes
    Calories: a little over
    Exercise: walking
    Water: not enough!

I need to up my water again. That's my goal for this week.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Way under
    Exercise. 1 hour body pump. 45 mins Les mills sh’bam.
    Water. 104 ounces

Today is my last day of double classes and I am so thankful. My body is in need of a break. With lack of sleep, and crazy fitness I am on the verge of shutting down. Here’s hoping all my kids let me sleep tonight.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 75 minutes in the pool
    Water about 100 oz
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Sorry missed my weigh in no scale on vacation.
    Pw 215.4
    Cw 216.6
    Sad to say I gained. But I knew I would. But I’m happy I’m not over 220 like I thought.
    Starting over “again” determine to get rid of this weight. When on vacation shopping nothing fit. Made me more determined to fit in those clothes next year.
  • memery7
    Options
    memery7
    March Last week
    Tuesday
    PW 170
    CW 170
    I'm thankful for not gaining.
  • memery7
    Options