TEAM: Gutbusters (May)

Options

Replies

• biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry !! I’ve been unwell in the last week and have not been on mpf so forgot to send my weigh in !
  • emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    May 18
    Exercised?: No, but racked up almost 20k steps from sorting the house out top to bottom!
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Username: emmclean
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 195
    Current weight: 192

Been a solid 194 most of the week so the extra two pounds was a total surprise! Got to make sure I don't over indulge today at my barbeque...
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Happy weigh-in day for: @krissturner. @Reanna143. @sunderland_mich93.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    biche896 wrote: »
    I’m so sorry !! I’ve been unwell in the last week and have not been on mpf so forgot to send my weigh in !

@biche896. That is OK. Just post it now. As long as I get it before midnight Saturday (New York time) I put it in the speadsheet.

(I thought I saw you post somewhere else your last Sunday's weight :) ).
  • westray16
    westray16 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    May 18
    Exercise 19k steps during day , and a personal training session working on strengthening muscles
    Calories Yes
    Tracking yes
  • craigo3154
    Options
    May 19
    Exercised?: Yes. Setup and pack up of drone track + 3km walk in hills.

Also FPV drone race competition today. Flew OK. Only one mistake in a heat and it was enough to not make finals, but happy with how I flew. Beat my estimated time for the track. Also has a bad draw of pilots that I was in heats against, but that is just that way things go.

Wife, daughter and mother-in-law not home from musical tonight. Expecting daughter to be VERY tired tomorrow after 4 performances in 3 days. So a "rest" day planned.

Fly interstate for work on Monday, so will also need the quiet time.

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for May 19 is push ups

3 sets
    • First set till the point where you can do no more, wait 2 mins
    • Second set of 60% of the number you did in the first set (half, then another 10%), wait 2 mins
    • Third set of 50% of the number you did in the first set (half)
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    May 18
    Exercised: yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: yes

I've been adding more daily non-exercise movement, primarily in walking to pick up my younger son from day care in the afternoon, which is about 1.4 miles round trip, up and down a 100 foot elevation change according to mappedometer.com. I bring the older son along after he gets off the bus, so it's good for him, too.

Just keepin movin...
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi! Back home.Some herniated disc is found in the MRI.Phisio therapy is advised.So that the grown bulge in the disc does not get bigger.

Username:fe452436
    Weigh in day:Friday
    Weigh in week:3
    Previous week weight:191.5 lbs
    Current weight:195.5 lbs

Thanks!

• susanbenita
    susanbenita Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I haven't been good at checking in all week, or tracking. I've been so busy with work as well as entertaining visitors, eating out and partying a bit too hard.

I have been walking everyday and I've logged in estimated calories for the day - but that's a minefield!
    It will all settle down after the weekend so I will get straight back on track!
    Hope you all have a great weekend. xx
  • sunderland_mich93
    sunderland_mich93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Username: sunderland_mich93
    Weigh-in Week: Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous weigh-in: 197.5
    Current weight:195.4

I haven’t “worked out” in about a month. I’ve been busy getting my flower garden weeded, replenished, and mulched. Then, fishing! Finally.

I’m just hoping that when all is done, that I can get back at it.
  • krissturner
    krissturner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Username: krissturner
    Previous weeks weight: 241.6
    Today’s weight: 244.2

It was a gain but I’m taking into account that I’ve tripled my exercise and activity goals everyday the last week and half.
    Here to a better week.
    Good job everyone.
    Goodnight!
  • westray16
    Options
    Username: sunderland_mich93
    Weigh-in Week: Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous weigh-in: 197.5
    Current weight:195.4

I haven’t “worked out” in about a month. I’ve been busy getting my flower garden weeded, replenished, and mulched. Then, fishing! Finally.

I’m just hoping that when all is done, that I can get back at it.

Think gardening is a really hard all round workout!!
  • westray16
    edited May 2018
    Options
    May 19
    Exercise? Yes 15k steps during day
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    @LesIckaBod agree with you entirely. Just keep movin......
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Username: reanna143
    Previous Weight: 205
    Todays Weight: 206
  • craigo3154
    Options
    May 20
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 5km in 38 min (hills).

Quiet day today. Grey and drizzled most of the day due to it being almost winter.

Fly interstate for work on Monday, so will also need the quiet time.

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for May 20 is lunges ()

3 sets
    • First set 10 or 15 each leg (if 10 is too easy continue to 15).
    • Second set 6 or 9 each leg.
    • Third set 5 or 8 each leg.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    All Gutbusters.

Week 3 results are posted: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10668513/week-3-may-results#latest

Congratulations to @brunchowl. @emmclean. and @sunderland_mich93. for all losing greater than 1% this week.

Don't worry if you did not do post a loss this week. Remember weight loss is never linear and that even if you do everything right it sometimes takes a while for the weight to catch up with what is being done. Most are still under starting weight.

What is important is the long term. Setting the right habits in place so that weight can look after itself.

All the best for the coming week.
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    May 19
    Exercise: No, rest day
    Calories: Maybe?

Two meals out yesterday. I tried to order as smart as I could and to portion control by separating out what appeared to be the right amounts of rice, etc on my plate, then packing up the rest, but with added fats and sauces, I'm never quite certain what I've actually consumed. Dinner was hibachi, as a special treat for the family, so I imagine it was high in fat and salt. Back on my wagon today
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    May 20
    Exercise: yes 30 min hiit & strength, plus 40 min incline workout on treadmill
    Calories: Yes

Yesterday I felt hungry the entire day, despite probably eating at or over my target calories. I didn't feel like I had good choices available for the meals we ate out yesterday. So, today started off with me feeling ravenous, but I stayed on track. By dinner, after the workouts plus two garden tours that were part of a charity event, I was starving again, and used my calorie tracker on MFP to determine how much food I could have. I'm still estimating some key information -- like, exactly how much olive oil did I use to saute zucchini, onions, carrots and ground turkey for my pseudo-bibimbap -- but I'm trying to be realistic, which I attempt by making an estimate about the amount then multiplying that by 1.5 to 2 times and recording that value in MFP.

Tomorrow is weigh-in morning, so we'll see how it went. Hope you all had a good weekend, folks.
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi!I am suffering from a lot of pain.For the last 3 weeks I had been doing circuit training,biking and Zumba.I don’t know how this damage occurred.Hope it will heal somehow and it will not be permanent.
This discussion has been closed.