Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weeks weight: 244.2
    Today’s weight: 244.0
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    May 26
    Exercised?: Yes. 4km in 30mins round sight hills.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Weekend with family to celebrate my upcoming 50th birthday next month (before my parents go interstate for the next 4 months). Early morning walk while very cold (<10C).

As well as early morning walk took the kids down to the beach to walk around the rockpools, then when swimming with them later. Very active day.

Amazing dinner at the resort restaurant. Very fancy. Double dessert. :) However, when calculating up for the day, still under mainly because of food choices (higher protein, whole vegetables, almost no gluten or processed carbohydrate).

May 27
    Exercised?: Yes. 4km in 30mins round sight hills.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Weekend with family to celebrate my upcoming 50th birthday next month (before my parents go interstate for the next 4 months). Early morning walk while cold (<10C), but not as cold as Saturday.

Unfortunately wife is ill at the moment (chest infection), but still need to travel for work next week. She assures me that she can cope with running daughter around to school and other things, but will keep a close eye on it (may need to rush home - family ALWAYS comes first).

Will change over to new month (June) in the morning from interstate (probably at the end of the work day).

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for May 27 is side lunges ()

3 sets
    • First set 10 or 15 each leg (if 10 is too easy continue to 15).
    • Second set 6 or 9 each leg.
    • Third set 5 or 8 each leg.
This discussion has been closed.